Power of Suggestion - Cover

Power of Suggestion

Copyright© 2004 by JAX

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - "So tell us," asked Mrs Trent over the brandy, "what you can make people do?" Her question was really about what disgusting things have you made some poor girl do while under my influence, but she was too polite to say it like that.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Hypnosis   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism  

I'm only a minor celebrity, I've been on the Television a few times but I still get a lot of invitations to Dinner Parties like this one where I'm here to provide some sort of after dinner entertainment with my Hypnotic act. It's a nice way to meet new people and can be very rewarding; let me tell you about one typical time.

Mr and Mrs Trent were on the way up, socially that is, he works in the City while she entertains at home. Tonight they were entertaining for twelve people including me in their large Town house.

"So tell us," asked Mrs Trent over the brandy, "what you can make people do?"

Her question was really about what disgusting things have you made some poor girl do while under my influence, but she was too polite to say it like that.

"Oh the usual," I said stringing her along.

"Oh, please tell us," said Sam, a stunningly beautiful girl who had been sitting next to me throughout the meal.

"Well in my day clinic I get all sorts," I said, "from helping them to stop smoking or drinking, to some sexual problems."

"Oh my what sort of sexual problems?" my hostess asked her voice becoming breathless.

"I'm not sure I should be discussing peoples problems like this," I said.

"Oh please," simpered Sam.

"Tell you what," interrupted Mr Trent, "Why don't you take those who want to hear all about it into the Lounge and us that don't can stay here and enjoy this rather good Brandy."

"Yes shall we Mr Johns," soothed Mrs Trent after glaring at her husband.

Along with Mrs Trent and Sam two other ladies joined us with two newly opened bottles of wine.

"So now we're alone perhaps you can tell us all," asked Mrs Trent.

"Yes, go on please," begged Sam and she put her hand on my thigh.

"Well ok," I said faking my reluctance for this was what I was invited here for.

"Believe it or not ladies," I said quietly so they had to lean closer to hear, "not all young ladies enjoy their sexual unions with their husbands and have to come along to me to help them out."

"Yes," encouraged Mrs Trent who was hanging on to my every word.

"Well I will put them into a trance to find out if there's anything in their past that may be affecting them," I said.

"Yes," said Sam.

"Well I sure you would all be surprised at what things they come out with," I said teasing them.

"Like what?" asked one of the other ladies.

"Ok let me think," I said, "Ok just last week I had this woman who was molested by her two brothers from an early age right up to her wedding night."

"Oh my," said Sam.

"You find that quite often," I said, "a family member, often a brother or an uncle will sexual abuse them and although they may not now remember the incident, it still may affects them."

"I've seen you on stage," piped in the fourth of my small band, "it was very funny if a little scary."

"Scary, how come?" I asked.

"You made some poor girl take her top off," she said.

I do that sometimes when I have an adult audience and I can slip a ringer in.

"He didn't," yelped Sam, "he made her go topless in front of everybody."

"Yes," she confirmed, "picked her out of the front where she was dining with her husband and he made her take her top off."

"Yes I do do that sometimes, if I have a mature audience and I know they are not going to be offended," I admitted.

"You can do that," said Mrs Trent in a very small voice.

"Sure, nothing could be easier," I smiled at her discomfort, "do you want me to show you."

Well I could see it in her eyes that she did just as long as it wasn't with her.

"Some other time perhaps," she said.

I entertained my small audience for an hour or more with further stories of my patients, than as it was getting late they had to leave; I was invited to stay the night. I was sipping the last of my wine when Mrs Trent came and sat beside me.

"Thanks for entertaining us this evening," she said.

"It was a delight," I said.

"Now we are alone," she said, "perhaps you can tell me some more, more risqué tales."

"Mrs Trent you're just a little bit naughty," I scolded, "but how could I deny such a beautiful host and woman as you; just sit back and relax."

It was so easy to put her under, she was already tired after a long day and the drinks she had consumed only helped me. I quickly took her deep then after placing a trigger I brought her straight back.

"What! You did it to me," she said her eyes going big.

"You're a perfect subject," I smiled.

"What have you done to me?" she asked her voice wobbled slightly.

"I've done nothing to you as yet," I said with a chuckle, "but next time I need some ones top to come off I know whose it will be."

"No, please you wouldn't," she said her arms protectively around her chest.

"From what I can see you have nothing to be shy about," I said leering at her chest.

"How could you make me do something like that if I don't want to?" she asked.

"There's nothing I can't make you do if I set my mind to it," I said trying to sound serious.

"Oh my god," she sighed, "please no, why don't you use Sam, she very beautiful with a great figure, much better than mine."

"There's nothing wrong with your figure," I said, "you are in your prime."

"No please," she said putting her hand on my thigh, "I'm sure there must be away out of this for me."

"Mrs Trent," I said with a big smile, "I could make you do some really disgusting things, things you've not even thought about in your darkest dreams."

"Oh no," she gasped putting her hand up to her mouth.

I reached forward and squeezed her left breast noting with some pleasure that she wasn't wearing a bra under her dress.

"Do you want me to make you do these things?" I asked.

I could see the turmoil in her mind, of course she didn't want to do these things but she wanted to know what these things were.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.