Best of Both Worlds - Cover

Best of Both Worlds

Copyright© 2004 by andrewpeters

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The story of how a wife comes to cheat on the husband she loves, and who loves her so much, and how the affair comes crashing down around her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Cheating  

Sarah's Story Continues

As far as I was concerned, life was wonderful, in fact I don't think it could have been better. Every Thursday noon hour I met with Jacques at his apartment, and had had great sex. After the first couple of times in the back of his shop, the only times I saw him was during our Thursday trysts.

The rest of the time, I was Bill's loving wife. As far as I was concerned, I loved him as much as ever, and I know he loved me. But I must admit, that by now, the level of guilt I felt had decreased substantially, In part I still knew it was wrong, but I rationalized that it wouldn't last forever, after all Jacques would find himself some young gal his age to love, and forget me. And I was positive that there was no way Bill would ever find out about this, so it shouldn't interfere with our love. Besides, when this fling with Jacques ended, as I knew it would, I knew I would be faithful to Bill for the rest of my life.

Thus everything continues as usual, until one Saturday, when Bill took our daughter to her soccer game. Once her game was over, he would be dropping her off after the game for a sleep over at her friends, and then meet his buddies at the Country Club and play 18 holes. While we both often went to her games, I stayed home to do some chores. When

I got finished, I headed to the mall to do some shopping. While I was wandering around the mall, I was quite surprised to run into Jacques. This was the first time I'd ever seen him other than at his shop or his apartment.

We chatted for a bit, and then, I don't know why, perhaps the daringness of it all, I invited him to my home. Maybe I wanted to show it off, to let him see the things I had talked about, the world where I lived. Since Bill was golfing, I knew he wouldn't be home for hours. We had some coffee, and then I showed him proudly around my home. Of course the room he was most interested in was our bedroom.

I had no intention of anything happening that afternoon, after all, this was the room I shared with Bill, and felt is should stay that way. But, as we stood by the bed Jacques put his arms around me and started to whisper into my ear, telling me how he wanted me right here and now. I tried not to respond, telling him it wasn't right, at least not here, but his tongue flicking at my ear lobe caused the tingling to start deep inside me. I continued to try and resist, but as he started to nuzzle my neck, his hands caressing my breasts, my

resolve weakened, and soon our clothes were in a pile on the floor, and we were rolling around on my bed.

As he prepared to mount me, I told him to stop, it was my house and I wanted to be in charge. I rolled him onto his back and started to run my fingers lightly up and down his erection, watching it twitch with anticipation. Teasingly I bent over, and did the same thing with my tongue, then sliding my mouth over the head. I never exerted any real pressure or suction, my intent being to enjoy myself, and hopefully to drive him crazy. A thrill ran through me as I watched him squirm, for once he was the one begging me to fuck him.

Finally I decided to take pity on him, and me too, for my pussy was literally dripping. So I climbed on top of him, lining my pussy up over that beautiful cock, and pushed down hard with one quick motion, feeling that cock fill my insides. I alternated between slow sensuous movements, to riding him hard. Any time he tried to take over, I stopped, until he gave in and let me do it my way. Finally I gave into my feelings, and just as I could feel him shoot deep inside me, I came.

Once I rolled off him and lay panting beside him, he decided to take his revenge. He moved down between my thighs and started playing with my pussy, running his tongue over my clit, up and down the lips of my vagina, and then over my anus. It's kind of funny, after all the years of insisting that anything to do with my ass was dirty, I'd grown to enjoy the teasing strokes of his tongue or fingers running over that tender spot. All the while he was using his fingers as well, working them over my clit, then up inside my boiling cunt, and when his tongue went back to my clit, thrusting first one, then two up my ass. I still wasn't nuts about him doing more than teasing me there, or occasionally sliding one finger up me, and since that one time, had never let him fuck me there again, but today, the intensity of what he was doing to me over rode my logic. Soon I was on all fours, feeling his cock push past my anal ring, gradually filling me in a way I'd never thought possible.

As I pushed back against that thrusting cock, building to an orgasm I knew would soon come, the world as I knew it exploded! It was only one word, spoken softly, from a voice I recognized so well, but with a tone I'd never heard before,"Sarah."

"It couldn't be, please don't let it be" was the thought that went through my mind as I tried to turn and look towards the sound. As I did the only thing you could hear was the soft 'plop' as Jacques cock pulled out of my ass.I almost died as I looked to the doorway and there stood Bill. The look on his face, the hurt, the defeat, the sorrow will haunt me forever.


Bill's Story

My thoughts were surprisingly clear as I drove away from the meeting with the investigator. While I felt almost physically ill, part of me was almost relieved. No longer would I be torn apart by wondering, was I just paranoid, or was Sarah really cheating on me. At the same time, I had prepared myself for the worst, and given a lot of thought to what my options were. While his verbal report was enough, the pictures of her rolling around in bed with him, the look on her face, told me that I had to follow through with what I had decided. I knew there was nothing to be gained by putting it off, so I headed home to confront Sarah.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.