The Swap - Cover

The Swap

Copyright© 2004 by GentleButFirm

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Twin brothers, and their respective spouses come up with an old solution to an old problem.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Slow  

Matt woke me the next morning as promised, and it seems we all settled into a routine of at least daily sex, with one or other of our husbands, the stated purpose of pregnancy forgotten for now, the adventure of comparison uppermost in all of our minds.

A few days after the incident with Erin and I, we decided to berth the boat for a while, and take advantage of life on land for a change. Matt found us a tiny cottage to rent for a month, and we carelessly shifted our complicated relationship to the house, and continued...

I woke in the morning, sunlight streaming through the window, Matt naked and comatose beside me, and decided, just for a change, not to wake him. He looked lovely there, and I knew he needed sleep after last night. In any case, I could smell food cooking, and the toss between breakfast and sex is always difficult for me. I sneaked quietly from under the covers, and headed for the kitchen.

Clothing around the house was only bothered with in the case of visitors, excursions or cold, and none of those applied as I padded down the cool bare wood hallway, following the scent.

Turning into the kitchen, I noticed two important things. Firstly, my husband was in the kitchen, naked, and looking yummy. Secondly, he was sitting at the long wooden bench seat, facing the table, and about to get started on bacon and eggs. By himself.

I did the only reasonable thing. I sat beside him, snuggled up close, and tried my best puppy-dog look, in hopes of some breakfast. I knew it would work, but he went one step further, insisting that I sit there quietly while he fed me.

For a while, I was well behaved, and he gave me at least every second mouthful. Then I 'accidentally' bumped him, and he spilled egg down my front. Egg yolk was congealing on my breast, and I pointed it out silently to him, knowing what he would have to do. He tried his hardest to ignore me and carry on with the breakfast, but I knew he couldn't do it. Eventually, he pushed the plate aside, licked his lips, and proceeded to clean up the mess he had made. No hands.

We realised quickly that our seating position was all wrong, and we both stood up, Mark's lips still attached to my now-clean nipples, and turned to each other, one leg each side of the bench, and he sat back down. I couldn't help but notice the effect this was having on my dear husband, his cock bouncing to attention as our butts hit the wood, but I ignored it for now, and let him continue.

Eventually, though I loved what he was doing, I tired of standing there and not helping out, so I gently removed his mouth from my chest, sate down, and attached my lips to his. He's taller than me, so I had to lift my chin to manage, but it was wonderful, nonetheless. I snuggled up as close to him as I could manage, and was able to contact his chest with my breasts, by lifting my knees on top of his, and the added friction on my nipples was even better.

I hadn't intended anything but breakfast when I sat down, but now it was the last thing on my agenda. Sitting with my legs spread like this, I could feel both the heat and dampness from inside, and the cool air flowing around the entrance, and suddenly I needed to do something about it. I looked down to see that Mark was just as excited, a little liquid dribbling from the tip of his erection, and I knew just what I needed.

I pulled Mark's head down and whispered to him, letting him know what I wanted, and then, as his lips and mine met again, tried to wriggle a little further forward, and get nearer my goal. It was getting difficult though, and I had almost resigned myself to standing up and dropping down on him, when at the same time, Mark's hands lifted under my armpits, and I felt something scoop under my ass. I was raised, and lowered, gently, onto his cock. I could feel the heat of him as I slid down and encompassed his erection, the hardness pushing deep inside me delightfully. I couldn't concentrate though, wondering about the hands behind me, and I turned my head to look.

"Turn back sweetie. Your husband needs you." It was Matt, of course, and he wasn't nearly as comatose as I thought.

I didn't say a word, just turned back to Mark, relaxed a little, and let our bodies flow together. I paused, as if to remember the moment, and started moving.

As my delightfully stuffed vagina was stroked delicately from the inside, my lips locked onto his again, our chests rubbing together now. Mark put his hands under my butt, where Matt's had been a moment before, and he moved me as only he can, just the right speed at just the right time. A familiar but enthralling rhythm, enhanced by the knowledge that Matt was just behind me, watching.

The gentle movement slowly became a little more energetic. The caress became a stroke, and as we started to move against each other seriously, I felt Matt's hands again, this time on my shoulders, sliding gently down my back. A series of fingertips providing a staccato beat down my spine, before he moved a little closer, and his lips touched the nape of my neck.

I was a little out of control now, moving urgently against the obstruction inside me, my breath hammering as my body bounced up and down, nipples hard and tender, desperate nonetheless for more friction, and I rubbed hard against Mark, moving ever faster between my lovers.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.