Road to Teaching a Virgin - Cover

Road to Teaching a Virgin

Copyright© 2004 by Devil

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A story about a couple, Lena and Steve, fulfilling their fantasies. Here they are getting ready to take a virgin and teach her about sex and all the great things it has to offer. This is only the begining as Lena and Steve have all summer to teach Gina, and want her to enjoy it all and have many plans for her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Fiction   Cheating   DomSub   FemaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Voyeurism  

"I am glad to hear that" Lena says as she looks at Gina who is still in her bed and covered with the blankets. Lena sits down on the bed beside Gina and puts her hand on her leg. "So, tell me, would you be interested in having both Steve and me with you?"

"Yes," Lena replys. "I have had fantastys and dreams of being with a couple and of working on a female and having her work on me also." And Steve is so gentle and nice to me, I am looking forward to having him again.

"Cool," Lena says. "I have been with females a couple of times, but that was years ago, and I never did do all that I wanted to try. And I think Steve will be the perfect partner for us and I can teach you more on how to pleasure a man." And I can teach you also on how a man can please you more.

"Really!" Gina exclaims. "That thought makes me excited just thinking about it and now after I have just had Steve I want more. He was so gentle and loving with me. I have played with myself and made myself come a few times but Steve made me feel really complete"

Lena laughs. "Yes, a man is better than toys or fingers anytime" as she brings her hand farhter up Gina's body and reaches her breasts. She moves the blanket down and starts fondling Gina's firm young mounds, making her nipples hard, as she lightly pinches them. Lena moves over and takes a nipple into her mouth and suckles lightly at first and then exerts more pressure. Lena feels Gina nipple harden in her mouth as she brings her hand to her head.

Gina brings her hand and places it on Lenas bare leg, as she has shorts on. Steve comes back into the bedroom, totally naked and sees Lena and Gina fondling each other. He takes in the scene with a look of pleasure on his face, seeing that Lena is the controlling one, but also that Gina is not scared to let herself become aroused.

"Hey, you two, don't you think we should get dressed and go out and enjoy the beautiful day" as he sees that it is indead sunny and warm out."I know I would like to get a start on a tan for the summer."

"Yes," Gina says, "but I have to go back to the trailer and do a few things there first. I didn't think my morning would be quite so satisifying" as she smiles longlly at Steve.

"Okay" Steve says, "I want to have a shower first anyways. We will come over to your trailer when we are ready to go."

Gina gets up and puts her clothes on, looks at Steve and Lena and smiles. Thank you, I really enjoyed this morning, as she walks out the bedroom to the front door.

Lena and Steve look at each other and smile. Steve is still naked and Lena sees that he is getting aroused again

"Hmmm..."Lena says. "I would say you must have enjoyed yourself" as she moves up to him and wraps hers arms around his naked body.

"Yes, very much, I did" Steve says as he reaches down to kiss Lena fully on the lips. "I could not believe how tight and hot she was, when I went to enter her. And then when I reached her barrier, I could feel her throbbing around the end of my shaft. Then when I gave a quick hard thrust, she met me fully taking me all in, moaning as I thrust in and out of her"

"Good," Lena mumbles. "I can tell you are reliving your experience, and the feelings by the shape of your manhood," and then Lena looks into Steves eyes. "How would you like some company in your shower this morning. I may not be a virgin, but I think I can help you with your swollen member and Lena laughs.

"Yes, I always enjoy having a shower with you" Steve answers

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.