Susan & Jake Naked in School - Cover

Susan & Jake Naked in School

Copyright© Morgan, 2004, 2013. All Rights Reserved

Chapter 6: Wednesday Evening

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Wednesday Evening - This is another effort in the "Naked in School" genre. In this case, it also uses characters and situations from "Kathy", the first story I ever wrote.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   First   Pregnancy  

Susan

Wow! What a game! It was by far the best game I have ever played. Hmm ... Maybe there's something to that business about being sexually satisfied, after all.

Anyway, after taking a shower — and after being worked over by some football players who had been working out on their own, along with the whole boys' soccer team — I met the others in front of the school. I was amazed to meet Tom Mason and to find out that he had been naked for most of the day with Jill. He seems like a really nice guy.

After I was dressed, Mom announced that I was going to have dinner with the Collins. Thanks, Mom, for arranging my social life. Would you believe it? When I said I was going home to get my things, Mom just pointed out that I really hadn't even worn my clothes that day at all.

When I pointed out that I didn't even have a bikini anymore, she just said, "Oh, pooh! You don't need it anyway. You might soak the crotch of your Levi's, but so what?"

Thanks again, Mom.

So off we went, with poor Jill again squeezed into the back seat of my car.

We beat Jean Collins back to the house even though she had left a bit before we did. Traffic on the expressway was light, and we caught one of those holes where there were no cars. I cruised along at 80 ... Well, maybe a bit more than that ... But I didn't hit triple digits. Not even once! Honest.

And there weren't any smokies. Which reminded me of Emily's question about Will Stockdale. Is there something going on there? I wondered. Oh, well...

We arrived at the Collins home and Jean pulled up a bit later. By that time it was almost six, time to start dinner. For some reason, I sensed that Jean was a bit nervous. How odd, I thought. She had certainly seemed relaxed when I saw her after the game. Jill and Jake had already gone inside, so I waited for her.

She came toward me and then suddenly stopped. "Oh, shit!" she exclaimed. "Of all the damned nights..."

"What's the trouble?" I asked.

"Liver!"

I just looked at her, utterly baffled.

"Tonight we're having liver. And everyone else absolutely hates it. Jack eats just enough to keep the kids from saying he was getting away with something ... But no more than the bare minimum. He knows it's good for the blood — iron, or something — but he just hates it! Oh, shit!" she repeated.

"Uh..." I stammered, "could I help? I have a recipe for liver that most people like. Even people who really can't stand the stuff."

She looked at me like I had just saved her life. "Could you? That would be so great! And I will be eternally grateful."

Jake joined us in the kitchen while I started on liver Zuricher arte. It's a Swiss recipe — apparently liver must be popular in Switzerland because there are at least two major recipes: Zurich style and Basel style. The Zurich style that I was preparing seems to be the more popular of the two.

At that point, Jack Collins arrived home. He made martinis for Jean and himself, and she proceeded to tell him about her day. She featured the fact that she, Mom, and Gram had all been naked at my soccer match. "And that wasn't all: Many of the cheerleaders were at the game with a sign, 'Susan! Make us naked!'. The deal was that they would take off a piece of clothing for every goal Sue scored. Would you believe? She scored five! The cheerleaders were bare-assed naked in no time flat."

Then her voice softened and she added, "Jill was naked in school today, too. She came to the game that way. And the boy she has a date with Friday, Tom Mason, joined her. He's in the 10th grade, too, and is a very nice young man."

At that point Jean just sat there waiting for the explosion.

"And where is my daughter right now?" he asked. He seemed remarkably calm.

"You may not believe it, Dad," Jake said, "but she's upstairs in her room... studying! Can you believe it?" He laughed and continued, "The credit goes to Susan and to Tom Mason. Jill looks at Susan and realizes that a girl can be popular and smart. Then Tom is a real brain; he's well up in his class's top ten. So Jill is in the process of catching up with all the work she hasn't done from the beginning of school."

Jack didn't say anything. Then he just looked at Jean and said, "Well?"

Jean was baffled and I was, too.

"Well, what?" she asked.

Jack just shook his head. "Look ... Jake and Susan have been naked in school all day. Now I find out that my daughter was, too. My wife — my wife! — is naked at the game with the naked wives of a Medal-of-Honor winner and an admiral, for chissakes. But can she be naked in our home? Can any of them be? Hell, no!

"Now strip!" he demanded. "All of you!"

"Yes, sir! Right away, sir!" Jean giggled.

The three of us were again bare in no time, and Jack wasn't far behind.

Then Jack gave Jean a light pinch on the ass and a little spank. "And tell your daughter that when I see her, she damned well better be naked, too! Hear?"

"Stop that!" Jean said with a giggle.

"Stop what?"

"That pinch and the spank," she replied while trying to suppress a giggle.

"Why?"

"This is why," she said, spreading her legs. We could all see juices flowing from her lovely pussy. "You make me so wet!"

"Tough!"

Hmm ... Such sympathy for the plight of a poor woman.

Jean went up to see Jill while I worked on the dinner. The liver was looking good, and I found all the makings of a very good salad. I started on that. The liver, made with a lot of gravy and onions, smelled really nice. Oh, yeah ... I found a loaf of fresh Italian bread and made garlic bread.

To my surprise, when Jean came down she put out wine glasses for everyone and brought out a bottle of good red wine. At the same time, I could feel her increasing nervousness. Something was very odd, but what?

When we sat down to eat, Jean served, giving Jack only a small portion. He cut in, took a bite ... and stopped cold.

"Good grief!" he exclaimed. "What is this?"

"It's liver, dear," Jean replied in a very small voice.

He just shook his head. "I do not believe it. There's no way in hell liver can taste like this! It's incredibly good." Then he looked at Jean across the table and asked diffidently, "Is there any more?"

Jean had bought a lot of liver and I had cooked it all. There was plenty. Both Jill and Jake came back for more, too. The garlic bread just seemed to evaporate.

Then Jack started on his salad. His eyes widened as he appeared to savor it. "Never in my life have I tasted a salad dressing like this? Darling, where did you ever find it?"

"Honey," Jean replied, "top to bottom and end to end, this dinner is completely Susan's. I don't know what the dressing is, but I do know she made it while you were sitting here in the kitchen... from scratch!"

Jack just looked at me. "How old are you, Susan?"

"I'm ... seventeen," I gulped.

"A brain, an athlete, a beauty ... and she can cook, too? I do not believe it!" Then looking at Jean he said, "I'm going to see if we can adopt her. We cannot let her get away. She's the nicest person we've met in years, except possibly for her parents. She's Jill's older sister, and Jill adores her." He paused, looked around a bit and then nodded his head forcefully. "Yep. That's it. We're going to adopt her." Again he paused and then added, "Besides, there's no way in hell she's going to be a daughter-in-law. She's going to be our daughter. Period!

"What do you think, sweetie?"

"There's another advantage, darling," Jean said softly. "She can help with the baby."

"The what?" Jack almost screamed.

"The baby," Jean repeated. "I'm expecting a baby." Her eyes were downcast as she said it, and she just stared down at the plate in front of her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.