Preview

Susan & Jake Naked in School

by Morgan

Copyright© Morgan, 2004, 2013. All Rights Reserved

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, mt/ft, Consensual, Romantic, First, Pregnancy,

Erotica Sex Story: This is another effort in the "Naked in School" genre. In this case, it also uses characters and situations from "Kathy", the first story I ever wrote.

Author's Note:

This work picks up the methodology and mechanics from the "Naked in School" stories by Don Lockwood, which, in turn, uses an idea from Karen Wagner. I would like to express my thanks for the work they've done.

This is also a continuation of Kathy, the first book I ever wrote. Kathy ends — except for the Epilogue — at the end of Susan Stark's junior year in high school. This story picks up in the fall of that year, so it falls on the timeline between Chapter 31 and the Epilogue.

Needless to say, all of Don Lockwood's Naked in School stories are available at Stories Online, as are Karen's Naked in School stories.

A final note: Yeah, I know that pregnancy tests require several days after impregnation before they work. However, in this case, the time requirement of the Naked in School format — a single week — necessitated the change. Just thought I would save some of you the trouble of writing. And, of course, this is one of the joys of writing fiction: One need not be handicapped by reality.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.