Susan & Jake Naked in School - Cover

Susan & Jake Naked in School

Copyright© Morgan, 2004, 2013. All Rights Reserved

Chapter 12: Saturday Afternoon

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12: Saturday Afternoon - This is another effort in the "Naked in School" genre. In this case, it also uses characters and situations from "Kathy", the first story I ever wrote.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   First   Pregnancy  

Susan

Well, we finally got out of that funny farm and went to our place. There it was like old home week with Mom and Dad meeting and greeting Emily Adams and Ann Stockdale for the first time, as well as congratulating Will on his good fortune. Just as things were quieting down, Gramps and Gram appeared and it was all repeated.

One thing had been decided between Emily and the Stockdales: theirs would be a very short engagement, as short as possible. Gram, ever sensitive to things like that, saw Emily’s face fall. We quickly learned that the problem was organizing the wedding and a reception, coupled with the fact that she had no close living relatives. That problem didn’t last very long.

“Daughter!” Gram demanded, “what’s the matter with you? Don’t you know that those things are the responsibility of the bride’s parents? And frankly, Sam is still jealous that he’s never had the privilege and pleasure of escorting a daughter down the aisle on her wedding day. And so, Emily Adams Stark, you’re it! Understand?”

Emily’s eyes widened and then she simultaneously reached out for Betty and started to cry. “My darling daughter!” Betty whispered while stroking Em’s hair. “We do love you so much.”

While Emily was still weakened by Gram’s passionate kiss, Gramps took her in his arms, really unloaded, and put her out. With his eyes wide he asked Betty, “What’s wrong with our daughter, darling? Did we raise a weakling? I mean ... Really!”

When Emily regained consciousness, she looked ecstatically happy.

Jake

The object was to see the property Mrs. Stockdale had purchased. When Mother Stark heard about it, she decided that we should take the opportunity to see the land she had bought, although I certainly knew where it was since it was next door to us. But off we all went in a caravan with Mrs. Stockdale leading the procession. We got on the Expressway and headed west toward Norfolk. I guess we took the last exit in Virginia Beach — or maybe the first in Chesapeake — and headed south. We wound around a bit and suddenly I realized we were in my own neighborhood. Just as our house came into sight at the end of our cul-de-sac, she pulled over and stopped on the south side.

Good grief! I remember Mother Stark saying that she had been unable to buy the lots she really wanted because they had been purchased only hours earlier. Ann Stockdale had been that buyer!

Susan and I exchanged looks and we both began to howl with laughter. “Isn’t this the neatest?” she giggled. “I’ll be living next door to my baby sister and across the street from my big sister! How utterly wonderful!”

We joined the others, and Mother Stark had already explained to Mrs. Stockdale what had happened. As we reached the others we heard Mother ask, “But why did you purchase three lots? They’re each more than 150 feet wide at the street and run all the way back to the water. You have acres of land here.”

Ann Stockdale looked a bit embarrassed. Then she squared her shoulders and replied bravely, “A 50-meter Olympic pool takes a lot of room. And ... and we needed more room for the boat on the bulkhead at the rear.”

“Boat?” Captain Stark asked, obviously interested.

Suddenly Ann brightened. “Ken—” She stopped herself, looking embarrassed again. “Do ... do you mind if I call you Ken? I mean ... Will has known you for years and—”

“Good grief, of course I don’t mind, Mrs. Stockdale—”

“Ann!” she interrupted with a bright smile. “Besides,” she added, “I was just about to ask you for a favor.” She paused and then continued, “Didn’t you command small boats in Vietnam?”

“Yes, I did,” Ken replied looking puzzled. I guess we all were; it wasn’t at all clear where this conversation was going.

“Great!” Ann continued. “Then maybe you might be willing to bring my little boat up from New Bern, North Carolina. It’s really not very far, and even though it’s just a little boat, the builders assure me it can be brought up by sea. And it would be a great favor to me, too. It’s supposed to be pretty expensive to truck it in.”

“Little boat?” Ken asked. It was obvious that his father was interested in the conversation, too.

With her eyes wide Ann replied, “It sure sounds little to me to be going out on the ocean. I mean ... It’s only a little over 70 feet long.”

Ken almost choked. “Seventy feet? Is that what you said? And its power?”

“That sounds a bit better,” Ann replied. “She’s supposed to have twin 1,800 horsepower diesels. That is enough, isn’t it?”

Ken Stark was gaping. “New Bern...” he mused. “Would it be a Hatteras yacht?”

“Yes!” Ann exclaimed. “You mean ... You’ve heard of them?”

Ken just rolled his eyes. “To say the very least, I’ve heard of them.”

“Great!” But then Ann’s voice dropped and she continued, “But do you really think it could make the voyage from New Bern up here? I mean ... It’s the open ocean, at least for a little bit...”

“Ann, that craft could easily make it across the ocean! And could I bring it up here from New Bern? I would love too!” He paused a bit, thinking. Then he continued, “I could get a few very experienced petty officers who would love to go over it to make sure everything is shipshape and then bring it up.” He grinned and added, “But the beer will be on you.”

Ann quickly agreed, and Granddad Stark allowed as how he might like to go on that little cruise, too.


To complete this little story, the following spring Admiral Stark and Captain Stark, accompanied by a number of chief petty officers descended on the Hatteras facility at New Bern. The chiefs included a boatswain’s mate, a quartermaster, a machinist’s mate, an electronics technician, a commissary man (cook), and a steward. All were in uniform, and an impressive sight it must have been.

We learned that the folks at Hatteras were stunned. Usually an owner appeared to pick up his new boat but occasionally one might hire some college kids to bring it back to his home port. But an admiral, a four-striper and a squad of CPOs was very different, indeed.

After telling the people that they had come for Ann Stockdale’s new boat, they were taken to it and proceeded to go over every inch of it. The boatswain’s mate looked over all of the topside gear and its ground tackle. The quartermaster checked over the wheel, all the controls and navigation equipment. The machinist’s mate went over the engines and the auxiliary power equipment, while the electronics technician took care of electronics. (The first thing he did was to change out the GPS gear for far-more-precise Navy issue.) The cook checked out the galley while the steward looked after all the cabins and furnishings.

What was supposed to be a matter of hours became a matter of days. The smallest imperfections had to be corrected on the spot, and the boat builders decided that never had they experienced such a pre-delivery inspection. But finally it was completed and off they sailed. Moreover, it was a rare experience to see a craft as professionally handled as she was when they cast off and headed out.

Seventy-three feet is pretty small when it’s at sea, but when the rest of us first saw her, she was moving majestically up the channel toward the new house. And it looked gigantic there! It seemed to tower over everything and really dominate the view. Moreover, it was followed by a trail of small boats whose owners wanted a closer look at the huge yacht. It was unbelievable! And the women wasted no time in coming aboard and demanding to be taken out in the harbor.

But back to the events of that Saturday.


By this time it was getting hot, and standing in the direct sunlight, it was hotter still. Since Susan, Emily and I were still naked, we were fine, but the others were visibly sweating. We crossed the street and looked at the two lots Kathy had bought, not that there was much to see. Then we went to my home and Kathy called out.

Mom’s voice came from the back telling her she was back there. The whole crew went around the back. There we found Mom, Jill and Tom Mason all naked in the yard. Tom and Jill were lying together with her head on his shoulder while he gently caressed one of my sister’s lovely tits. Her legs were spread and it was easy to see that her crotch was red and cum was dripping from her cunt.

“And what’s all this?” Grandmother Stark demanded. “It looks like I’m now fresh out of virginal granddaughters!”

“Oh, yeah...” Mom replied casually. Then she snapped her fingers and muttered, “Damn!”

“And what’s that mean?” Gram asked.

“She beat me is what ‘damn’ means. I didn’t lose mine until I was 16 ... And Jill’s 15! She beat me.” Then she brightened and added, “But I guess kids grow up a little faster these days.”

“What happened?” Betty asked while she was stripping off her own clothes.

“Well, Tom came by to take Jill out for dinner. It was the first time I had met him or seen the two of them together. Anyway, I guess they went to a movie and then came back here.” She paused and then confessed, “I spied on them. When he kissed her at the door, I thought they were going to blister the paint! And then I had an idea.”

Turning to Susan she said, “Didn’t you say that your experience with Jake on Wednesday night was a good one?”

“Mom, it could not possibly have been any better. And with both of my sets of parents and my grandparents all making love at the same time made it utterly exquisite!”

“That’s what I thought,” Jean continued. “So that’s what I did.”

She looked at the other women and explained. “Kathy, your first was being raped in a whorehouse. Mom, your first was following your wedding, but you were scared to death. Emily, you were a victim of date rape.” She paused, grimaced, and continued, “My first was in the backseat of a car and it was god-awful! He didn’t know what he was doing and neither did I. He stuck it in, it hurt like hell, he shot, and it was all over in about two minutes. Yuck!

“Quite a contrast to Susan and Jake, right? Beyond that, it’s not as if Jill and Tom don’t have some experience. Although they had never made love, he had eaten her out, and she had given him blow jobs, so...”

“So what?” Mother Kathy prompted.

“So I asked them in and called Tom’s mother. She sounded so nice on the phone, too. Anyway, I explained that Jack and I were both home and Tom would be staying overnight with us. So that’s what happened.”

“What happened?” Gram demanded.

“Well,” Mom continued, “they’ve spent the last several days naked together, so getting undressed isn’t a big deal. We went to Jill’s room—”

“Who’s ‘we’?” Kathy interrupted.

“Jill, Tom and me,” Mom retorted with an eyebrow raised. “Who the hell did you think ‘we’ was?”

“And what were you wearing?” Emily asked, joining the discussion for the first time.

Mom looked down at her lovely naked body and replied casually, “Oh, the same thing I’m wearing now.”

She went back to her tale. “Anyway, I got on Jill’s bed and knelt with my back to her headboard and with my knees together. Jill got in on her back and used my thighs as a pillow. I was able to hold my baby, kiss her and caress her all over while Tom began to work on her lips, then her neck, her breasts, her belly ... When he got below her navel, I was able to really start working on her tits. When she was flowing like a river, I nodded to Tom and he eased himself in. While he was doing that, I moved closer to Jill lifting up her torso so that her head was against my shoulder. When I could see that Tom had encountered her maidenhead, I held her tightly and kissed her as passionately as I could. I could feel her shudder as he penetrated.

“Tom knew exactly what to do, too. As soon as he broke her hymen, he stopped. I kissed my darling daughter’s tears away and gently wiped the sweat from her torso. I had been holding my baby in my arms as she became a woman. I really think she liked it, too.”

“It was the most incredible experience of my life!” Jill piped up from behind us. “I wouldn’t trade it for the world.” Then to Emily she said, “Do you think you could work that into your sex ed program, somehow? Have the girl’s mother loving her while she’s becoming a woman?

“Mom, it was the most marvelous experience of my life, and you and Tom made it so. I’ve heard so many sad stories of girls’ first experience with fucking—

“No!” Jill interrupted herself. “That’s the difference!” she exclaimed with a sound of discovery in her voice. “The girls described being fucked ... but I wasn’t! I was loved! I was in the arms of my lover and my loving mother. A person could have drowned in all the love in that room! That was the difference!” she repeated, “and it was wonderful!”

By this time Tom and Jill were sitting up on the blanket. She had her head on his shoulder while his arms were around her gently cupping her breasts. Never in my life had I seen my sister so happy.

“But that wasn’t all,” Jill continued. “When Tom started moving in me, it was incredibly good. The pain just seemed to evaporate, and I’m sure that was the combination of him and Mom. I came and came and came until he finally unloaded ... massively! That put me all the way out, and I think he may have blacked out, too. But then you know what?”

“What?” Susan asked.

“All night long we kept being awakened by Mom’s orgasmic screams. But instead of having to wear out another vibrator, I had Tom. He just took me again.” She sighed and there was a beatific smile on her face as she said, “The night was just perfect!”

Susan

That was the most beautiful thing I think I had ever heard. But what was so great from my own point of view was that my beautiful sister, Jill, was describing what had happened to me just a few days before. And she was so right, too. Virtually all the girls I knew described their deflowering as an utter horror show. I couldn’t help wondering how many lesbians were created that way? But that wasn’t the way it was for Jill or me, and it was just so great!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.