Minit Mart Quickie - Cover

Minit Mart Quickie

by Tom Land

Copyright© 2004 by Tom Land

Erotica Sex Story: Tom keeps going to his local Minit Mart and one young lady keeps treating him with sexy peeks down her top every time he checks out. Tom finally confronts Lana and challenges her to put out. She does.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Oral Sex   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   .

I love my Minit Mart that I stop by every day on the way into work. There are a lot of very sexy ladies that work in there, and I've gotten to know some of them very well. Very well indeed. But, one of the most momentous events I ever had in the Minit Mart occurred a couple of weeks ago when I dropped by there late one evening.

Lana was the clerk on duty and she had the entire store to herself. I walked in late at night to get some coffee and I got some cream to go along with it. But, not the kind of cream you're probably thinking. I got some fresh "mommy cream" to put into my coffee but instead I just took it straight into my mouth. I hadn't realized that Lana had only given birth a couple of months earlier but I'd always wondered why she looked so hot whenever I'd see her in the store. Lana is a pretty petite young woman and she's not only petite in stature but she's got one awesome set of breasts on her chest. For the past several weeks, on many occasions when Lana would handle my purchases, she' go to get a bag to put my stuff in and she'd bend straight over in front of me there at the counter. I got some of the most eye-watering views straight down the inside of her top or blouse that you can imagine. Seeing Lana dressed and straight on is sexy; seeing down her top and those nice sexy tits contained in her hot bra is something else again. And Lana had treated me several times in that way.

Well, that night when I went into the Minit Mart, this time Lana was more than ready for me. And I was just as ready and horny for her. As I put my coffee up on the counter to pay for it, I also spotted a special offer on certain candy bars that I like so I bought half a dozen of those as well. As Lana had taken my money and bent over to get a plastic bag to put my candy in, once again she gave me such a cock-hardening view down her top that I could feel my cock growing hard. Lana didn't really have huge breasts but they were probably decent B-cup in size and very nicely rounded and sat high on her chest. Well, when she leaned over and those babies were there in plain view, wow!! What a fucking turn-on. I stood there enjoying the view down Lana's top and when she stood up and handed me the bag containing my candy bars, I waited for just a moment and then said, "I've really enjoying every time I come in here and you wait on me, Lana. But, if you're going to persist in giving me a peek show down your top every time, I'm going to have to insist that you do more than just tease me."

Lana stood there looking me straight in the eye. I figured if I'd totally misinterpreted the meaning of what she'd been doing, she' d quickly inform me that I was mistaken and she hadn't meant anything by it. Or maybe she'd tell me that she certainly hadn't intended to show me her nice set of tits when she'd been bending over.

"Well, I wondered what it would take to get your attention, and I'm pleased to find out that you were totally blind or oblivious to my breasts and body," Lana said. "Actually, I've enjoyed your coming in here and every time you've left, I've realized that my pussy had gotten wet," Lana said.

"Well, what are we going to do about it?" I asked, feeling my cock beginning to press firmly against the front of my pants. "I mean, we can't exactly just get down on the floor there behind the counter and fuck now, can we?"

Lana surprised me when she said, "Well, we can almost do that, and if you're as horny as I am, it's not going to take long for what I've got in mind."

Lana motioned for me to come in behind the counter and she showed me the door to the private office area where they kept the files and telephone. "We're going to give the word "quickie" a whole new definition," Lana said. She walked into my arms, taking my hand and placing it over her right breast. Our lips quickly met in a lusty man/woman kiss, and before I knew it, Lana had pulled her top up to her neck, undid the front clasp to her sexy demi-bra and she'd slipped out of the panties she'd been wearing and pulled her short skirt up to her waist. Lana's pussy was newly shaved and although I wanted to bend down and finger her wet pussy and even lick her, I knew that would have to come later.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.