Attraction of the Younger Man - Cover

Attraction of the Younger Man

by Tom Land

Copyright© 2004 by Tom Land

Erotica Sex Story: Jane Seymour, the actress, goes to a paradise getaway to settle her nerves and try to get her life back together after her lack of success in conceiving another baby. She finds much more than she bargained for before she goes back home.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Celebrity   Cheating   Slut Wife   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Size   .

Chapter 1

Jane Seymour, the famous and beautiful actress, had been married two times before and now she was on her third husband. But, as often happens with celebrity marriages, Jane wasn't happy and one of the things she wasn't happy about was that her newest husband couldn't seem to give her a baby. Jane loved being pregnant and she loved the entire process of having a baby from the fucking and efforts to get herself knocked up through the nine months of expectant motherhood and then nursing her new baby for several months until she finally got around to weaning the newest addition in her life.

Jane was now in her late 30's and she wanted to have at least one or two more babies before she got to an age where she felt like she'd be too old to enjoy the pregnancy and also to be around and active long enough to bring the babies up. In despair over her husband's apparent inability to knock her up, Jane booked herself a ticket to an island paradise where she could simply bask in the warm sun and enjoy being aware from all the cares and stresses of her everyday life.

When she arrived and had unpacked at the small cozy cottage where she'd be staying, Jane changed her travel clothes to a loose-fitting blouse and pants that were comfortable for walking and lounging around in and she didn't much care whether anyone noticed her there during her vacation time or not. She certainly wasn't dressing with the idea of getting a man's attentions. Jane thought that she might actually see if she could attract a man's attentions and get herself royally laid while she was there on vacation, but for the immediate moments, she was content to just relax in the sun and let herself regain much needed strength. Jane found herself more tired than normal lately and she wondered if it was home front stress, or the worries of parenting her kids or if it was pent-up sexual frustrations from wanting to be fucked regularly and not being able to get her hubby's dick whenever she needed him to make love to her.

Jane thoroughly enjoyed her first day at her vacation get-away but that night after dinner as she'd sat on the porch of her bedroom reading a book and enjoying the evening breeze blowing over her, Jane began to feel the gnawing insistent indications that she was getting horny and was badly starting to need some sexual release. She fought the feelings but finally that night after she'd gotten ready for bed, Jane gave in to her horniness and she lay there on her bed, the covers thrown back and her nightgown pulled up to her neck, uncovering her entire voluptuous body and she began to play with herself in the ways that she knew would bring her some badly needed orgasms.

"Ohhhhhhhh, yes, yes, love me, and make me cum, baby," Jane moaned as she wished instead of her own hands and her own fertile sexual imagination that she had a real man there in her bed with her. Jane had always needed lots of sexual maintenance and she'd thought that being off on her own for a few weeks would help her escape her continual need for sexual play but if anything, it seemed already that she was even hornier than she would normally have been.

Finally, Jane felt her pussy starting to cum and she caressed and tugged at her turgidly hard nipples as her three fingers were drumming in and out of her tightly clasping pussy. "Why couldn't this be a horny man's cock fucking me?" Jane asked herself as she felt one wave of orgasm after another washing hotly over her. Then, she kept on playing with herself and came three more times before she was relaxed enough to even have a hope of falling asleep.

Jane knew in her mind before she feel asleep that she needed badly to find herself a lover there on the island as soon as possible. She'd do that first thing the next morning.

The next morning Jane almost masturbated herself to another couple of orgasms before she dressed but she tried and managed to resist the temptation. But, resisting the temptation to help herself cum was one thing, alleviating her sexy horniness was another and putting off her self-gratification did nothing but heighten the sharpness of the sexual need that she was feeling.

As Jane wandered somewhat aimlessly through the nearby village that morning, she came upon an older woman who was contented to work among her beautiful flowers and Jane stopped to watch her for a few moments.

"Would you like to help me?" the woman asked Jane as she sensed that the younger woman needed something to occupy her hands and her thoughts.

"Yes, very much," Jane said as she opened the gate to the woman's garden and walked through. The older lady quickly showed Jane everything she was working on and Jane threw herself into some of the tasks of transplanting flowers and doing some of the other things that she enjoyed as she got her hands dirty. The woman used that time to watch Jane and she quickly sensed that what Jane badly needed was a sexy young man to give her his attentions. She knew just the man to accomplish that task.

After Jane left the woman's little cottage and returned to where she was spending her nights, the woman made contact with a young man named Seth who she knew was just what Jane needed. She explained everything to him that she thought he needed to know and they arranged for him to meet Jane the next morning and begin the process of seeing that her needs were met then.

When Jane had arisen that next morning, she again was feeling very horny and she'd actually had to bring herself off once the night before but stopped at only one orgasm. She put on a nice blouse and shorts outfit that would allow her to bend and flex in working with the older woman's flower garden, and she'd actually worn something that did show off her body rather nicely although she wasn't quite sure who she was supposedly dressing for.

Jane had only been there working in the flowers for about 30 minutes when Seth came walking up, and the older woman introduced Seth to Jane. He and Jane quickly struck up a conversation as Jane stood there and sized Seth up. Jane quickly noticed that Seth was one very impressive hunk of a young man. She knew he had to be several years younger than her -- probably in his middle-20s and that began to make her very horny as she allowed herself to acknowledge how horny she was and how much she wanted a man to take her and fuck her good.

Seth was at least 6' 6" tall and he weighed about 200 pounds. He was very muscular and it was obvious that he was in extremely good physical shape. But as Jane stood there talking and taking in the hotness of this sexy young man in front of her, her eyes didn't take long to migrate down to his groin and what she saw there really got her attention. Seth wasn't even aroused at that moment but Jane could see a huge lump of flesh resting there inside his pants and it was very obvious that Seth was extremely well endowed in the cock department. Jane could feel her nipples rising into two hard pebbles inside her bra and her pussy growing wet and very horny as she tried to imagine what size of cock in its flaccid condition could produce such a huge lump of cockmeat inside a man's pants.

"Why don't you two go off and get to know each other?" The older woman said as she could see the obvious chemistry that had instantly sprung up between Jane and Seth. Jane readily agreed and she walked off down the village street with Seth, side by side but not allowing him to take her by the hand. Jane loved the sudden feeling of freshness and hot eroticism that being in Seth's presence made her feel, but she also quickly found herself struggling against feelings of infidelity to her husband back home that seemed to overwhelm her as she found herself basking in the sexiness and sensual nature of Seth's manliness. Jane had come to the island thinking she wanted to get away from everything and enjoy herself as an independent woman for awhile and now that she found herself confronted by this muscular big hunk of a young man, she almost wished she was back home, away from a sexy young man who seemed to exude sexual desire and wild unhibited lustiness.

Seth and Jane got to a secluded copse of trees and they sat there together on a fallen tree trunk, just talking and feeling each other out verbally. Somehow in the course of their conversation, Jane blurted out about her husband, her kids back home and about her recent frustrations at not being able to conceive a baby again. Once she'd said that to this man who was a total stranger, it was as thought the floodgates had opened and Jane felt herself extremely vulnerable as she bared her whole soul to Seth. Jane suddenly found herself wishing that Seth would turn to her, take her into his arms and then just seduce her and fuck her brains out. She'd had men do that to her on more than one occasion but this was one time that she really wanted it to happen. Fortunately, Jane thought back later, Seth didn't even touch her as they sat out there by themselves. But it wasn't because she hadn't wanted him to.

When Seth walked her back to her cottage where she was staying, Jane felt her pussy had grown very wet and her nipples were definitely poking out against the material of her bra and her blouse. She had to think about what was happening and where she wanted this encounter with this mysteriously sexy young man to go from that point onward.


Chapter 2

Early the next morning Jane Seymour had gotten out of bed, showered, and dressed in a way that she hoped would show off her figure for Seth in the best way possible. Jane put on a rather loose-fitting dress that buttoned up all the way from top to bottom. She knew it wasn't nearly as figure-conforming as many of her outfits but with her nicely rounded breasts and well shaped ass, she knew Seth would be able to admire her body visually. She knew she was several years older than him and she knew that she wasn't as young as she used to be, but Jane also knew that she was still a very attractive woman. And one thing that Jane had been forced to admit to herself during the long hours alone that night were that she was very horny, and she wanted to get pregnant again with another baby. Her husband apparently could not accommodate her in that way for some reason and she just knew that Seth had all that it took to knock her up and make her a mother again.

Jane went on over to see her friend, the older woman, and she stood there talking for a few minutes until Seth came walking along, just as Jane had expected him to. Jane had the sneaky suspicion that somehow the old woman and Seth knew each other but she didn't really care if there was some connection between the two of them or not. She was only interested in finding out what her relationship with Seth would lead to. Jane stood there for a moment as Seth exchanged pleasantries with her and the older woman and she watched carefully to see if there was any undue familiarity between the two of them. She didn't notice any although it seemed clear that the two of them had known each other before she'd come to the village.

Seth and Jane finally excused themselves and the two of them walked off down the village street, hand in hand. Jane felt confident that she could seduce Seth into fucking her if she wanted him to, and she thought he'd already made it very clear that he found her interesting and very sexy. She felt her pussy contract involuntarily as she felt Seth's strong muscular hand holding hers and she could almost feel his hands on other parts of her body. Her nipples were also hard in the cups of her bra and Jane could easily detect the telltale signs that she needed a strong sexy man to fuck her.

Jane walked on with Seth and as he led her out into the open countryside, she began to wonder what he really had in mind for them. She soon found out when he led her to a little wooded area and there was a cozy cottage situated there that he had the key to. Seth led Jane into the cottage and once inside, he locked the front door and before she could do anything, he took her into his arms and began kissing her and pulling her close to himself in a very strong sexually overwhelming embrace. Jane almost felt like she was fighting for air; the kiss was so erotic and so powerfully sensual that it felt like the kinds of kisses she normally gave the man of her attentions. This time it was this sexy virile hunk of a man who was literally taking her breath and she felt herself willingly being swept along in the tide of Seth's open advances.

Seth and Jane stood there for minutes kissing, and then Seth stood back from Jane slightly, reaching up and cupping her full rounded left breast with his hand. Jane wasn't quite used to a sexy man seducing her quite so openly but she was loving it. It was what she'd always fantasized about, and now that it was happening, here in a remote place where no one but he and Jane knew what they were doing, she let herself go with him completely.

Just as Jane mentally was giving herself permission to let whatever happened between her and Seth take place, she suddenly remembered that she hadn't put her diaphragm in that morning. What had she been thinking of? Jane couldn't take birth control pill so she always used a diaphragm unless a man asked about and offered to use a condom with her. That only happened when she slept with men she had an ongoing sexual relationship with and Jane had meant to slide her diaphragm up inside her pussy that morning before the left her room. Knowing she had forgotten it, Jane realized now that she was very vulnerable to any sex she had with Seth. Yes, she reasoned to herself, she had contemplated having him give her another baby, but considering it, and taking firm actions to let it happen were two different things.

As Jane mentally considered her vulnerability, she let Seth continue aggressively with his foreplay. She loved the firm warm feel of his hard muscular hand on the mound of her breast. Jane's breasts were always sensitive to a man's caring touch, but at the moment having Seth's hand on her breast felt awesome. Her pussy clenched in response to his caress and Jane wanted him to kiss her again and sweep her off her feet. Seth could almost read Jane's' mind. He squeezed her full breast firmly, and then he swept his finger across her nipple, wanting to feel her arousal under his hand.

Seth stepped back slightly from Jane, and he reached up and deftly began to unbutton her dress from the top button on down. He got the first 3 or 4 buttons undone, and when he was able to pull the dress back and see her sexy rounded breasts encased in her bra underneath, he slid his hand inside her dress, cupping her breast through the material of her bra cup. Her nipple really responded to the heat and sensual stimulation of his touch now. Jane felt her pussy clench and she felt a gush of wetness soaking the crotch of her panty. Then, Seth continued to unbutton her dress until he had it totally unfastened and he peeled her dress back away from her shoulders, and allowed it to fall to the floor at their feet. Standing there in only her bra and panty, Jane felt incredibly sexy and desirable as she could look into Seth's hot burning gaze and she how much she'd turned him on.

Seth quickly removed his own shirt, pants and the T-shirt he'd been wearing underneath. He kept his briefs on just to give added emphasis to the size and bulk of his large hard cock hiding underneath. He wanted Jane to see the hard thickness and length of his naked cock but there'd be time for that in a few moments. For now, he wanted to take her even further in arousal, and tease her with not being able to see his entire body naked for her just yet. Seth really made Jane hot by taking her right hand and placing it over the bulge of his hardon inside his briefs.

Jane couldn't believe how sexually hot and sensual Seth was with her. She'd never had a man this assertive and aggressive with her in foreplay. She began to feel weak in her knees from her rapidly growing state of arousal. Her pussy felt like it was sopping and as she stood there nearly undressed in front of this sexy hunk of a man, Jane could feel her nipples hard as two pebbles inside her bra. She longed for them to be inside his mouth or being caressed by his fingers. Her pussy felt sopping wet already and Jane knew whatever Seth did with her in a few minutes was going to be unbelievably hot.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.