Vicious Cycles - Cover

Vicious Cycles

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - History has a way of repeating itself.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   BDSM   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Slow   Violence  

An hour and a half after entering the rest stop the Wild Dogs were again on their way. Daisy had entertained Rolf for the last half hour, enthusiastically offering him her body orifices. After partaking of all three, Rolf had agreed for Daisy to ride with him while Kimmie was given to a lean, dark complexioned biker they called Bucky. He made her ride the horn completely naked although his horn was firmly implanted in her nest instead of rectum. The cool night air chilled her and her young nipples stiffened as the cycles sped northward putting as much distance between them and the police as possible before their ruse of misdirection was discovered.

As the dawn was breaking, Rolf led them up a deserted forest service road until they found a clearing.

"She still tight?" asked Jocko, nodding toward the young captive who had slid from the bike and lay in the grass curled into a fetal position and holding her nest which burned from the constant phallic invasion of the last few hours.

"Not as tight as she was, but not as loose as she's gonna be. She still says she won't be Rolf's whore."

"Is that a fact?" laughed Jocko, pulling down his pants. "Come here baby!"

"Please," begged Kimmie, but the biker's finger summoned her. She was weak from abuse and lack of food and wondered if she could even get to her knees as the biker wanted.

"Or maybe you like it in all three holes at the same time," he snickered as some of the other bikers walked up to watch.

"No, please!... What... do you want?" she asked, already knowing the answer.

"You thirsty?" he asked, breaking out a canteen from his saddle bag.

"Yes... please," she pleaded. Badly dehydrated, hungry and weak, the young girl struggled to her knees.

"Good!" said Jocko. "Then open your mouth and I'll give you something to drink."

Kimmie was frightened but desperate. Her lips parted. Jocko took a step forward and with one hand holding the canteen to his own lips, his other hand grabbed her by the hair and forced her head back.

"Unzip me bitch!"

Kimmie did as she was told whereupon the biker buried his penis in the mouth of the teenager. "Been on that bike a long time," he laughed as he began urinating into the girl's mouth. Sputtering, Kimmie was slapped hard. "Drink it all bitch!"

Hopelessness overtaking her, the attractive teen swallowed until the biker had completely emptied his bladder. Kimmie fell onto the grass vomiting.

"Ready to be Rolf's whore/" he asked.

She no longer had the strength to vocalize her rejection, but her eyes still conveyed the message that she could not acquiesce to his wishes.

"Suit yourself," he sneered. "But you'll change your mind."

They pitched camp and while the bikers ate and drank, Kimmie lay in the grass, naked, her arms and legs spread eagled and tied to posts the bikers had driven in the ground. The drunken revelers took turns with her, each rougher and more vicious than the last. At last, when they tired of her orifices, they began urinating and defecating on the helpless girl.

While the men watched Sunny, Trixie and Daisy walked over to inspect the gang's newest acquisition.

"Better tell Rolf you'll be his whore," urged Sunny.

"You know I can't do that," came the weak almost inaudible reply.

"Oh, you'll do it all right!" exclaimed Daisy producing two empty long neck beer bottles.

"When we get through with you there isn't a man alive who could get any pleasure from that pussy of yours!" laughed Daisy.

Kimmie eyes grew large with fright. She felt Sunny force the neck of the first bottle into her tender and inflamed nest.

"They ain't gonna get no pleasure from your ass either," observed Trixie as she spread Kimmie's buttock cheeks and inserted the neck of the second bottle. Each woman pushed roughly, Kimmie screaming in pain as her orifices were stretched unimaginably. She fainted but was revived so the persuasion could continue.

Daisy lit a cigarette and watched as the torture progressed. Both bottles were almost halfway in the girl now and her screams were hysterical. She took the cigarette, flicked off the ash and held it against Kimmie's left nipple. The screams were renewed until the teens vocal chords were so raw she could scream no longer. Two more pushes by Sunny and Trixie and Kimmie's poor body was impaled, only the ends of the bottles visible. Kimmie fainted again but was slapped back to consciousness.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.