Vicious Cycles - Cover

Vicious Cycles

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - History has a way of repeating itself.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   BDSM   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Slow   Violence  

Trixie and one of the other bikers drove the car East while Rolf and the others headed South. After driving to the other side of town, Trixie abandoned the car and rode back with the other biker to rejoin the main group.

After almost five hours of hard riding the group pulled into a deserted rest area. Kimmie was at last allowed to use a restroom. Twice while riding, Rolf had urinated into her rectum, telling the frightened girl to hold his urine in her or face severe punishment. She could hardly walk from both the pain of Rolf's protracted anal violation and from trying to hold in his waste until she could reach the restroom.

The bikers laughed at her as she struggled into the restroom. Sunny, who had come in to check on Kimmie to prevent her possible escape, jeered as the girl finally emerged from the toilet sobbing, walking gingerly, her rear still afire from Rolf's invasion.

"Come here, bitch," she sneered. "Down on your knees."

Kimmie looked for a means of escape but there was none. Sunny was between her and the only door in or out.

"I said on your knees!" barked the biker, grabbing Kimmie by the hair and yanking her to a kneeling position.

"Eat me!"

"Please," begged Kimmie to no avail.

"Do it or..." Sunny wielded a length of small chain which she unsnapped from her leather jacket.

"No, please," cried Kimmie.

"Then do it!"

Slowly, the attractive teenager unbuckled the wide leather belt, unbuttoned the pants and slid them down. As with the other female bikers, Sunny wore nothing underneath.

Kimmie took one glance at the chain in Sunny's hand, opened her mouth and closed her eyes. She was crying again by the time her lips met Sunny's labia.

"That's it bitch, get it in deep. Oh, yeah! Come on suck it!"

The biker grabbed Kimmie's ears and hair and pulled the young girl even harder into her nest. She began humping the soft sweet mouth.

"Come on bitch, make me come!"

Fear overriding everything else, Kimmie redoubled her efforts and soon was tasting Sunny's climax. As the woman continued to hump the girl's mouth, Trixie and Daisy walked in.

"How is she?" asked Trixie.

"Not bad for such a young bitch, but she'll improve with more practice," smiled Sunny as she pushed Kimmie away and dressed.

The other two stood over the cowering girl.

"Outside," ordered Trixie.

Kimmie complied, trying to hold back the tears. As they left the building, Trixie pointed to a shady grassy area.

"Lose the jacket," she ordered. Silently Kimmie obeyed, standing naked, sobbing, her head hanging down.

"On the ground. On your back," came the order.

As Kimmie complied, Trixie took off her own pants, then straddled the young blonde's face.

"Gotta take a piss," she said, looking up smiling at the other two.

Kimmie's eyes widened in abject horror, but when Trixie reached back, grabbed the girl's youthful breast and squeezed the nipple between her fingernails, Kimmie's mouth flew open in pain.

"Ah, ah," laughed Trixie when the startled girl made to close her lips to the urine. "Better drink it all or..." and she again pinched the nipple painfully. Again Kimmie's mouth flew open but this time before she could react her mouth was filled as Trixie began relieving herself. The biker grabbed her by the hair with her other hand and pulled, keeping Kimmie's mouth covering her nest as she emptied her bladder.

"Drink it bitch!" she snarled.

All resistance gone, hopeless and helpless, Kimmie began swallowing.

"That's it you little bitch, drink it all!" ordered Trixie as the other two biker women watched smiling.

At last, her bladder empty, Trixie lifted off the young girl, but Kimmie's respite was short indeed as Daisy lowered her own pants and used the girl's mouth as a toilet as well.

"Better tell Rolf you'll be his whore," sneered Trixie.

"I'm... I'm not a... a whore," sobbed Kimmie.

"You're a dumb bitch aren't you? Oh, you're a whore all right. You just don't know it yet. But you will, and the sooner for you the better."

"What... what do you mean?" asked Kimmie.

"You can keep resisting and we'll all keep fucking you until that little body of yours is worn out. Then Rolf'll starve and fuck you to death and dump your body in a ditch some where. And don't think he won't."

Trixie smiled inwardly as she saw abject fear in the young girl's eyes.

"But... I don't want to be a whore," sobbed Kimmie.

"Okay, cunt. Your choice," replied the biker.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.