Vicious Cycles - Cover

Vicious Cycles

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - History has a way of repeating itself.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   BDSM   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Slow   Violence  

There were two sets of circumstances which brought together the two young teens and their antagonists. First, Peter had persuaded Kimmie to skip the dance so the two of them could have some time alone. He normally would have chosen the scenic overlook at the lake, a favorite lover's lane of the high school crowd, but despite the dance, there were several cars parked at the overlook when they arrived and this evening he wanted complete privacy, so he had proceeded to another much more remote area which he had heard about but never visited. However, in the dark and in unfamiliar territory he had taken a wrong turn and had driven much farther into the woods than he originally intended.

The other circumstance was the fact that the state highway patrol had been alerted to the presence of a group of the infamous Wild Dogs motorcycle gang which had been spotted crossing the state line earlier that day. The gang, using their own scanners, were aware they had been spotted and were therefore on the look out for a remote area in which to lay low until the heat of police pursuit had cooled. Deciding to camp instead of taking over a house or business as they often did, their leader, now middle aged, but still an imposing figure had led them to a remote patch of woods where they would not likely be discovered. However as darkness fell, they heard the sound and saw the headlights of the lone car as it pulled into a turnout a hundred yards or so away. The bikers waited soundlessly for several minutes waiting to see if indeed it might be a patrol car, but when no one got out, a smile slowly crossed the leaders face as he surmised who the occupants might be.

"Stop it Peter. You said you wouldn't."

"Well just why did you think we drove all the way out here instead of to the dance?"

The two were sitting in the back seat of the boy's car at an isolated turn off miles from town. What had started as light kissing had rapidly turned into attempts at heavy petting and they had moved to the rear seat for more room.

"I like kissing you Peter... I... I don't even mind you... touching my... breasts, but you're pushing things too fast."

"Kimmie, we have to be back by eleven. It's at least a forty-five minute drive from here so that doesn't give us much time."

"Much time for what?"

"Oh, come on. You didn't agree to come out here instead of going to the dance just to let me feel your tits."

"Peter Burton, if you think you're going to get in my pants, you're sadly mistaken."

"What are you, some kind of tease? Of course I came out here to get in your pants. We've been going together now for almost five months. Up til now all you've let me do is kiss you and rub your tits through your sweater a little."

"You are so crude."

"Hey, you're the one who agreed to come all the way out here."

"So we could be alone... so we could talk."

"Well, I didn't come out here to talk. Now how about it?" he asked, reaching over and squeezing her breast through the blouse.

"Peter! Stop it!"

"Kimmie, you told me you loved me."

"I... I do. It's just that..."

"That what?"

"Well... I've never... you know... done it before."

"It's okay. I'll show you," he said, his hand slipping under her blouse and fumbling for the bra clasp.

"Peter, I don't know. Mom says..."

"Look, everybody knows what happened to your mom. It was terrible. But that was a long time ago. Not every guy is a rapist you know."

"Suppose we go slowly. I'll let you take off my bra if you just won't push."

"But... okay, okay," he intoned as she leaned forward so his hands could undo the hooks. "Now take off your blouse."

"Peter, I..." Kimmie was unsure and frightened as any virgin would be in the same circumstances. She wanted to heed the warnings her mother had been drilling into her since she was barely old enough to even know that boys existed, but she also knew that after what her mother had gone through, it was understandable that perhaps the warnings were over inflated and besides, Peter was one of the handsomest boys in school. She felt lucky to have him as her boyfriend and wanted nothing to endanger that relationship. After all, they had been dating a long time (by teenage standards) and she had put him off time and time again. Peter kept insisting that they were grown-ups now and if she really loved him she would make love to him. The attractive brunette with the hazel eyes knew from her health class that boys hormones were raging at this age and that they put all kinds of pressure on the girls to put out. But she didn't want to lose Peter. He hadn't said anything directly, but she felt that if she wouldn't give him what he wanted, he just might find someone else who would.

"Oh Peter, I do love you," she breathed as the bra and blouse were discarded and his eyes widened at the sight of her not quite full, but nicely developing breasts.

"God, they're so soft, Kimmie," he whispered as she snuggled against him and his hand found her naked breast.

Rolf silently waved the others in position surrounding the gray sedan. He used the small pair of binoculars he kept in his saddlebag to confirm his suspicions. The windows and windshield of the car were beginning to get steamy as the two teenagers' kissing and petting along with the chill night air produced a layer of condensation making the image indistinct, but clear enough for the burley biker to chuckle to himself. He had gotten a quick glimpse of a pair of young breasts and was sure now that he and the others were not only safe from the police, but could indulge in some recreation without worrying about being interrupted. He gave a hand signal and the bikers silently closed in on the unwary couple.

"Peter, please, not my panties!"

The boy had not only coaxed off Kimmie's blouse and bra, but having removed her shoes, she now sat in his arms clad only in a pair of lacy panties. His fingers found the panty top and slowly made their way inside and down.

"No... I... can't... shouldn't... ohhhhhh," she gasped as his finger made contact with her soft labial lips.

"Please Peter..." she begged but neither was sure whether she was begging him to stop or proceed. "Oh God, Peter... you shouldn't..." and her voice trailed off to a soft urgent whine as the boy's digit found her magic mound of joy. "Oh, oh, oh, ohhhhhhh, Peter it feels so good," she whispered.

"It'll feel a lot better if you'll let me..." he started, with his free hand placing her hand in his crotch.

"Oh, it's so big!" she gasped unzipping his pants and taking his throbbing lance in her hand.

"Let's get it in Kimmie. I want you so badly!"

"Oh Peter I want to, but... Mom..."

"Your mom's not here, Kimmie. You know I love you."

"But I've been saving myself," she whispered even as she raised her hips, allowing him to slip the panties down and off.

"For the man who loves you. That's me Kimmie. I love you. Do you love me?"

"You know I do."

"Then... ?

"Peter, what if I get Pregnant?"

"I'm using protection, see?" he said as he slid down his pants and slipped on a condom.

"Swear you won't tell anyone... ever!" pleaded the naked girl as she lay back on the seat.

"I swear. It'll be our secret Kimmie... uh, you need to spread your legs."

"I can't believe I'm doing this," whined the attractive teenager as she complied and he moved atop her. "Peter, I want you inside me, but it's so big."

"It's gonna be so good Kimmie," he urged as his rod made contact with her labia.

"You're right there kid, but it ain't gonna be you," came a gruff voice as the car door flew open and the boy was yanked from atop the girl and from the car as Kimmie screamed, grabbing frantically for her clothes before she too was pulled from the automobile to stand naked, desperately clutching herself, trying in vain to cover her nudity as the bikers looked on and jeered in the light of the full moon.

"What do you want?" stammered Peter as he too tried to cover himself.

"You're looking at it," sneered the leader. "This little schoolgirl with the baby face wants to be fucked. We're here to do just that."

"No, please..." cried the boy on the verge of tears as strong arms held him immobile.

"Why not? We've been listening. Your girlfriend wants something big inside her. Well, I'm about to oblige."

Kimmie screamed again, fear permeating her entire being. A sudden slap from the huge biker and she was stunned to silence.

"No, you can't!" shouted Peter.

"Shut up kid!" growled the biker and nodded to one of the three women bikers. "Daisy, take the kid over there and fuck his brains out."

"No, wait I..." started Peter as he was dragged away into the bushes by two of the male bikers. A curvaceous strawberry blonde began pulling off her leather riding outfit as she smiled at the boy, now prone on his back and being held down, but still resisting.

"What's the matter schoolboy?" she chided. A minute ago you couldn't wait to get into her young pussy. Well, I've got one even better."

Two more bikers walked over, each grabbing one of Peter's legs and now the boy was held immobile by both arms and legs as the biker named Daisy finished pulling off her leather pants and stood naked, looking down at the helpless teen.

"You got her hot with your finger, schoolboy, but, ah, you can't move your arms, so I guess you'll just have to get me in the mood with that tongue of yours."

The bikers laughed as the young boy struggled to no avail. Daisy straddled his head, then began lowering herself.

"No, I won't... no... ubbbbb" cried Peter as her labial lips met his and she began rotating her hips.

"Get it in me schoolboy!" she ordered.

When Peter kept his mouth closed, she reached back, grabbed his scrotum and began to squeeze. The boy grunted with pain.

"Now schoolboy, cooperate. Give me a blowjob and I'll give you the fuck of your life. Or, we can do it the hard way."

Peter's eyes shone surrender, his mouth opened slowly and his tongue penetrated the biker's womanhood.

"Ah, that's better. Now kiss it schoolboy. That's it! Come on, suck it! Bring me off! Yeah, oh yeah!" she began to moan as she nodded to the two bikers holding his arms who slowly released them. "Come on schoolboy, get your hands up there and squeeze 'em. See what a real pair of tits feels like!"

Peter's hands found her mounds and began to knead the huge mammaries which made Kimmie seem flat chested by comparison. Despite his best intentions, the relatively inexperienced teen was experiencing arousal, especially when Daisy's hand transferred to his phallus and she began stroking it to full erection.

"Hey, schoolgirl," shouted Daisy, "he's a lot harder for me than he was for you. Just goes to show you ain't got what it takes!"

"Not yet," added the biker leader still holding Kimmie who watched in horrified fascination as the boy's phallus grew full and throbbing.

"Squeeze 'em schoolboy, I'm cummmmmming," moaned Daisy her body shuddering, then spasming as she threw back her head and grunted loudly to the laughs and cheers of the dozen or so male and female bikers.

"Now let's see it," she said smiling as she caught her breath and lifted off the boy's mouth and scooted down to straddle his waist and bury the youthful organ in her.

"Come on schoolboy, give me all you got!" she cried as she began humping vigorously.

The aroused teen couldn't help himself and was soon thrusting to match the gyrations of the biker. Kimmie wanted to look away, but the brute holding her grabbed her chin and forced her to watch.

"A few minutes more and you could have had that in you, " he laughed. "But don't worry, Baby Face, you gonna get poked, and with something a lot bigger than what he's got!"

Kimmie looked away when Peter grunted with Daisy and they simultaneously reached climax.

"Not bad schoolboy. It's small and you've got a lot to learn, but you do love a good fuck, don't you?" smiled Daisy, looking over to Kimmie as she rose from atop the boy and walked over to the terrified girl. "See schoolgirl? All he wanted was a good fuck. Well now that he's had one, he won't be wanting you anymore, especially when the big guy there and the rest of the Wild Dogs get through with you."

Kimmie, in panic, momentarily broke from the leader's grasp, but she had taken only a few steps when she realized she was surrounded by the bikers with no where to run. Tears began flowing down her cheeks as she stood immobile while Rolf walked up and grabbed her by the arm.

"Okay, Baby Face, we could have done this the easy way, but now I'm gonna have to teach you a lesson."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.