Vicious Cycles - Cover

Vicious Cycles

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - History has a way of repeating itself.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   BDSM   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Slow   Violence  

2004

"Now honey, remember what I told you. Straight to the dance and back... and I want you home by eleven."

"OK, Mom. I think with you repeating that about twelve times, I have it by now. You know you are overprotective."

"I'm sorry Kimmie, it's just that..."

"Yeah, it's OK. You've explained before. It's just that I'm a freshman in high school now."

"Hey, just because you've had a birthday doesn't make you an adult."

"Grams said I was growing up."

"Growing, yes. Grown, no... I just want you to be careful."

"I know Mom... oops there's the front door bell."

"I guess dreamboat has arrived. I'll get it."

Lisa Bennett walked through the front hall to the door. Still an attractive woman at 49, she still bore the emotional scars of those horrific three days fourteen years ago. Carl had, at first, been loving and supportive during her physical recuperation. When she had discovered she was pregnant, however, Carl had insisted upon an abortion, knowing the baby's father was one of the bikers. But when Lisa had indicated she could not bring herself to terminate the pregnancy, there had been vehement arguments, the marriage had disintegrated and five months into the pregnancy Carl had filed for divorce. Lisa had received a generous divorce settlement and she and later Kimmie, her new daughter had settled into a small but comfortable house in one of the suburbs. A few weeks later Lisa went to work in one of the upscale department stores in a nearby shopping center where she still worked. To this day she harbored an underlying fear of men and over the years had refused dates with men even though several had asked her out and most had seemed nice and sincere. Even now the thoughts of being touched by a man sent shivers up her spine. Women, however, were something else entirely. Jane had briefly reestablished a relationship after Lisa's divorce, but when her husband had found out, the woman had elected to keep her affluent lifestyle and broken it off. There had been a torrid love affair with a coworker, Terri, at the department store. But, as they say, the star which shines brightest, burns itself out the quickest, and so after almost a year, the relationship cooled. The other woman requested and was given a reassignment to another store on the other side of the city. That had been over eleven years ago. Since then there had been others, Glenna, whose husband was a minister. They had found themselves alone while cleaning up after a church bazaar. The wife had unburdened herself of her repressed feelings for Lisa. Lisa had tried simply to be sympathetic, but the wife was reduced to tears, Lisa's arm had gone around her in support, one thing led to another and a brief affair had ensued. Lisa had never been comfortable with the relationship however. She wasn't sure whether it was because Glenna seemed so confused about her sexual identity, because she was the wife of a minister, or both. Lisa had finally persuaded the young wife to seek counseling. She wasn't sure of the final result, but Glenna had gradually stopped calling. She hadn't seen the minister's wife in almost six years. She hoped Glenna had found whatever it was she was searching for. And finally there had been Sherri, the art student from the university. They had met at the annual student show when Lisa had purchased an exquisite piece of pottery. She was introduced to the artist and, despite the difference in their ages, each had sensed something in the other right away. Lisa had invited the young woman for tea, Sherri had wasted no time in making her desires known, and the two were naked and making love within minutes. The on again, off again affair had lasted until Sherri graduated and moved away. Lisa had hinted at Sherri staying, moving in with her and Kimmie, who by then was old enough to accept her mother's orientation. But the artist was, despite her continued smoldering desire for the older woman, intent on making her artistic mark on the world and so, in sweet sorrow they had parted. That had been two years ago. Since then Lisa had begun to doubt, at forty-nine, she would ever find a companion, so her efforts had been channeled entirely toward raising Kimmie. Now that her daughter was entering high school and had already announced plans to attend a college in another state, Lisa began to question her own future as much, if not more, than her daughter's.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.