Vicious Cycles - Cover

Vicious Cycles

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - History has a way of repeating itself.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   BDSM   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Slow   Violence  

1989

"How many times must I say I'm sorry?"

"I don't know, Lisa. I just... never dreamed that you would... and with a woman for God's sake!"

"Would you really rather it had been a man?"

"I'd really rather it hadn't happened at all."

Lisa and Carl Bennett were driving home after attending a party at the home of some friends who lived in a nearby city. Since the party had not broken up until the early morning hours, Carl had decided to take a short cut home via some back roads. Even with the short cut however, the trip would take at least three hours. Three hours for them both to replay again and again the events at the party.

Admittedly she had had a bit too much to drink. When Carl drank too much he tended to become quiet, even withdrawn, but Lisa was quite the opposite. Alcohol tended to free her inhibitions and she often wound up saying or doing things which she later regretted.

Carl, knowing he had a long drive ahead, had limited his drinking to only a single martini early in the evening, but Lisa had begun drinking almost the minute they arrived and had continued throughout. She had danced with several men, laughing and flirting, something Carl had long ago grown accustomed to. Tonight however, had been different. Even while tipsy, Lisa had always known where to draw the line. She enjoyed risqué conversation and even the occasional grope or proposition, but she always refrained from any real wrongdoing. She nurtured the ability to flirtatiously excite a man, then walk away. She and Carl had had many a discussion of the way she enjoyed teasing men, then discarding them at the very moment they thought she might be receptive to a carnal suggestion. He had argued that she was being talked about by their friends, not all of whom were sure she always stopped short of an inappropriate romp in the bedroom. She countered however, that he knew she would never let things get out of hand and as long as he could be confident of her fidelity, what did it matter what anyone else thought? Carl had to admit that while she did enjoy flirtation, she had never given him reason to believe her unfaithful -- until tonight.

He had watched Lisa dancing and laughing a bit loudly as the evening wore on and the drinks progressed, but this was her way of enjoying herself and he had, as always, decided not to interfere as long as things did not get seriously out of hand. He had lost sight of her however, when three good friends had approached him about a business deal which could be combined with some fishing. They had proceeded onto the verandah where their discussion had lasted far longer than he had anticipated. Returning to the front room, Lisa was nowhere to be found so he had begun looking for her. When checking the other rooms downstairs revealed nothing, he decided to try upstairs. It was while passing one of the guest bedrooms that he had heard the unmistakable of sounds of Lisa in rapture. Rushing into the room, he had found Lisa and Jane Withrow, a striking redhead and wife of Ben Withrow, their banker, in bed, naked, both moaning and gasping in the throes of orgasm, each woman providing vigorous cunnilingus to the other. There was a moment of stunned silence followed by Lisa and Jane hurriedly pulling on some clothes.

With a mortified apology, Jane had quickly exited. Lisa, now sobering, had begun an apology but Carl had stopped her, indicating this was not the time nor place. Lisa finished dressing and the two rejoined the revelers downstairs, staying until the party was almost over to present the appearance that nothing was wrong. However, once in the car and underway Lisa had again begun stating how sorry she was, that it had been the alcohol, while Carl was not so sure. Of course the fact that Lisa had been drinking no doubt had played a part, but now that the line had been crossed, he expressed his doubts as to whether Lisa could be trusted to keep her desires in check in the future.

"Carl, you have to believe me. I was drunk. So was Jane. We both had been hit on downstairs by the same obnoxious guy, Randy Sellers, you know that insurance agent, and that got us to talking about how a man like that could think he could satisfy a woman. We drank some more and Jane said she bet she could satisfy me better than Randy. I bet her she couldn't and we staggered upstairs. It was all a joke at first. We fell onto the bed. I thought Jane had passed out until I realized she was undressing. I told her we should get back downstairs but she said a bet was a bet. So I got undressed. One thing led to another and..."

"Yes, and then I walked in."

"I'm ashamed Carl. Ashamed that I let things get out of control and ashamed that I disappointed you. I want to make it up to you. I' m just not sure how."

"Neither am I right now. Let's get you sobered up and..."

"I am sober Carl. I've never been as sober as I am at this moment."

"Well, let's sleep on it. We'll talk tomorrow."

"Carl, I just wish I hadn't..."

She saw the sudden alarmed look on his face. "What's wrong?"

"I'm not sure. The wheel is suddenly pulling to the right."

"I told you you've been listening to too many Ronald Reagan speeches," she said trying to inject a little humor.

"Well, it's getting worse. I'm going to have to pull over."

Carl rolled his window down as he steered the car onto the almost non existent shoulder of the deserted country road. He knew immediately what was wrong the moment he heard the telltale wop, wop, wop.

"Yeah, just as I thought, the right front tire is flat.," he said after getting out and examining it. "Must have hit something sharp. There's a pretty good sized hole in the sidewall. That means a new tire."

"Do we have a spare?" she asked.

"Remember, I loaned ours to your cousin last week. He was supposed to have gotten it back to us."

"Where are we?" What can we do?"

"I guess that CB radio I wanted you to have installed would come in handy about now."

"I'm sorry. I forgot."

"Then the only thing we can do is sit here until morning or until a car comes along and we see if we can get a lift. I'm not sure exactly where we are, but I do remember from our trip over that this is that long stretch with no towns... nothing."

And so they waited. Both were anxious to be on their way for neither particularly wanted to pick up the conversation where it had left off. A little more than an hour later a semi stopped and when it was determined that they would need a tire, offered to give them a ride to the nearest service station which might be open at this time of the morning. They gratefully accepted the ride, making small talk with the personable driver until they spotted an isolated service station/game room/bar. It was small and a closed sign hung in the window, but the lights were on and Carl saw a figure look out the front window as the truck pulled in.

"You sure you don't want me to wait to see if they have a tire?" asked the truck driver.

"No, thanks. Even if they don't have the right tire, I can call AAA. They'll have someone out here with a tire or a tow in just a few minutes."

"Well, OK. Good luck to you folks."

"Thanks a lot. I'm not sure what we'd have done if you hadn't come along," said Lisa.

"Just glad I could help."

"Thanks again," called Carl as the truck pulled back onto the highway and was gone.

Carl opened the door and he and Lisa stepped inside. They had seen the single car parked at the side of the building, but did not make out the dozen or so motorcycles parked around back, out of sight.

Everything came to a halt as they entered: drinking, pool game, arm wrestling and sixteen sets of eyes were instantly riveted to them and especially to Lisa, who still wore the low cut evening dress which Jane had found so alluring and so easy to unzip. Lisa was now only too aware of what an attractive face and body she possessed. She and Carl were at once uneasy. The bikers were rough looking, unshaven, many sporting scruffy beards. They wore the usual combination of denim and well worn leather, the denim faded and frayed, heavy biker boots. Earrings and chains abounded as did tattoos. Even the three women bikers looked almost as rough as their companions, cigarettes dangling from their mouths, tattoos on their shoulders and, no doubt, other body parts as well. The only other person they noticed who was not a biker, was a small frightened looking man behind the bar and they got a glimpse of a young girl sitting at a back table.

Carl was wary and both he and Lisa were ill at ease as they proceeded slowly to the bar and he addressed the man who he presumed to be the owner.

"Excuse me, but we had a blow out about eight miles west of here. There is no spare and I was wondering if you might have a tire for an '85 Jaguar."

The man's eyes darted to the biggest of the bikers who smiled.

"I... I don't carry tires."

"Well, could I use your phone to call triple A?"

Again a glance to the huge biker.

"I'm sorry. The phone's out of order."

"Damn!" replied Carl, turning to Lisa and consulting his watch. "It's almost two. I guess maybe we can wait here until daylight and then flag down a ride."

"Carl," whispered Lisa, not realizing she could be heard and her disdain evident as she nodded toward the bikers, "I'm not sure I want to spend the next few hours with

them."

The six-four two hundred forty-five pound biker walked up to the bar and sat on the stool nest to Lisa.

"Honey, if you want to take a ride, I think I can accommodate you."

There were smiles all around except for the bartender who remained nervous.

Lisa wanted to ignore the man and the remark, but his physical presence made that all but impossible.

"I've... never ridden a motorcycle," replied the frightened honey blonde.

"Honey, I wasn't talking about riding a motorcycle," he grinned, as the other bikers all laughed and he leaned forward sniffing the back of her neck.

"How about I buy a round for everybody," spoke up Carl, trying to divert the man's attention.

"And just who might you be?" asked the biker, annoyed at Carl's presence.

"Carl Bennett. This is my wife Lisa."

"Your wife, eh? How about it Lisa, does he keep you satisfied?"

Lisa tried to ignore the remark by turning her back to him and moving closer to Carl.

"Hey Rolf, looks like the lady don't want your company," laughed one of the other bikers.

"We'll see. We'll see," responded the leader. "Maybe she'd like to ride with the Wild Dogs. How about it honey. We take you for a ride, you get down on all fours?"

"Hey, that's enough!" cried Carl.

"Oh really?" inquired Rolf standing as Carl too stood, but half ahead shorter and seventy-five pounds lighter.

"Carl, don't..." began Lisa, tugging at her husband's arm.

One of the biker women strolled by with a beer in her hand. She stopped, ran her fingers through Lisa's hair, then smiled.

"Maybe she's just not your type, Rolf. Maybe she needs a woman's hand in those silk panties of hers."

"And maybe she just needs a good fuck," said the biker leader, running his hand over Lisa's breasts.

"All right, that's it. We're out of here!" said Carl, taking Lisa by the hand and starting to head to the door.

"I don't think so," they heard from behind as two of the bikers quickly placed themselves between the Bennetts and the door. "You come in here with this rich cunt and expect everyone to bow down, just because you got money."

"No, that's not true. I told you our car had a flat..."

"And so you just waltz in looking down your noses at us, like royalty. It's always the same with you rich bastards, it's always about what you want!"

"What do you want? Money? I only have about a hundred dollars in cash..."

"Yeah, we may take that too, but that's not what I want at the moment."

"What do you want?" asked Carl uneasily.

Rolf leered at Lisa.

"You're crazy if you think I'll..." Carl said, starting to step forward. But strong arms grabbed him from behind, two bikers each tightly holding an arm.

"WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?" screamed Carl.

"I'll tell you what I'm going to do, Carl. I 'm going to make your wife strip naked and give me head. Then I'm going to fuck her till she squeals. And when she thinks she can' t take any more I'm going to turn her over and fuck her in the ass till she squeals again. Then I'm going to let the rest of the guys have a turn at her."

"BASTARD!" screamed Carl trying to break loose, but with the two bikers holding him securely, Rolf punched him viciously in the stomach doubling him over. A second punch and the husband fell to the floor, unconscious.

The two quickly had him tied securely in a chair as Rolf turned his attention back to Lisa.

"Please, don't..." she cried, trying to back away, but there was nowhere to go as the bar was behind her and the bikers formed a semicircle around her. Rolf took his time moving beside the terrified woman, enjoying every moment of her fear, her eyes those of a trapped animal.

"Bring him around. I want him to see this," he ordered.

One of the other bikers, a slim, mustachioed man, took a mostly full mug of beer from the bar and dashed it in Carl's face. As the husband began to come around, the huge leader smiled.

"Now Carl, we saved the entertainment just for you. Your wife's just about to show us everything she's got."

"You son-of-a-bitch!" snarled Carl.

"Gag him. If there's anything I can't stand it's somebody talking while the show's on."

Carl was soon stifled, making only some muted huffing noises.

"All right Lisa, up on the bar and show it to us!" ordered Rolf.

"No, I won't," she cried, but in a much weaker voice than she would have wished.

"Oh, I think you will," he replied, nodding to an accomplice who broke an empty beer bottle over the end of the bar and approached Carl.

"Either you do what I say or Carl here gets carved up. Every time you say no, he gets another slash, understood?"

Lisa gasped as she saw the broken bottle near her husband's face.

"I... yes... I understand."

"All right then, cunt. Get up there and let's see your body."

Carl was shaking his head no, but when Lisa paused to look back, the edge of the bottle was held against his cheek and the biker began pressing. A small trickle of blood was all it took for Lisa to move quickly to the bar where she was hoisted onto her stage.

One of the biker women walked to the juke box and selected a brash, heavy rhythm, southern rock number. As the beat established Lisa looked pleadingly at Rolf but found only the cold demanding eyes. She looked around uncertainly, frozen with fear.

"Better make it good, cunt. Else I'll jerk you off there and start fucking you right now!" growled Rolf.

Shocked out of her immobile state, Lisa began awkwardly moving her feet to the music.

"Come on, shake it baby!" cried one the bikers.

Still racked with fear, she began to move her hips as well, trying to comply as both men and women bikers began to whistle and shout.

"Lose the dress!" someone shouted.

She hesitated only long enough to see the broken bottle again brought to Carl's face. Quickly she reached back and unzipped the dress, closing her eyes as she felt it slither down and off. The catcalls were louder now as she stood before them in lacy black bra and matching thong, stockings and spike heels. Lisa made to cover herself but one look at Rolf and she began dancing again.

"Show us your tits, bitch!" shouted a heavy set biker who looked as if he never shaved and hadn't bathed in a month.

Another glance at the man holding the bottle to Carl's cheek and, despite her husband's vehement muffled cries and negative shaking of the head, Lisa closed her eyes, reached back and unsnapped the bra. Holding the cups in place, she continued dancing until she heard. "Show 'em to us bitch!"

Steeling herself, the attractive wife, took a breath and let the bra fall, her medium sized but still firm breasts falling free and beginning to bounce as she gyrated to the music. She caught sight of one of the biker women's eyes, glittering as she watched Lisa's mammaries jiggle and undulate. "Lose the panties, cunt!" she cried.

Lisa had always been proud of her body and enjoyed the looks men gave her when she wore a revealing outfit or a tiny bikini. Her lovely blonde hair fell in long gentle curls about her lovely, still youthful looking eyes and full lips. Her breasts were well proportioned, her waist trim and her hips round and firm. Her thighs were still trim and her legs curvaceous. In short, a beautiful and sensuous thirty-five year old who could and did turn the heads of men and even women everywhere. But this was so different. Before, she had been in control, deciding what and how much she would reveal, teasing, taunting, but always with the ability to back away, decide when enough was enough. Now, for the first time in her life, Lisa found herself helpless, others in control, dictating to her what they wanted. Tears of helpless futility as well as terror ran down her cheeks as she looked a final time to Carl, whose eyes were popping in disbelief. She turned, hooked her thumbs in the sides of the thong and pulled.

The catcalls were even louder as the thong fell at her feet and she stood only in stockings and heels.

"Bend over cunt. Grab your ankles. Show us what we're gonna get!" ordered Rolf.

Lisa complied hesitantly, tears now flowing freely, the woman nearing hysteria.

The song ended and with one leap Rolf was up on the bar as well. As she straightened, her eyes met his and she knew what he wanted.

"Do it, cunt or hubby..."

She slid to her knees, the hard polished wood of the bar painful, but that pain went unnoticed as Rolf stepped closer and she was looking directly at his crotch, an erection bulging his leather pants.

"Please... please!" she whimpered.

"Suck it cunt!"

A last look to Carl who was beside himself straining futilely at his bonds and screaming into the gag while the ever-present jagged bottle inched closer.

Her hands came up to the zipper of his pants and she was startled as the enormous phallus seemed to jump from its confinement. Closing her eyes and opening her mouth, Lisa took the huge penis in her mouth and began sucking and tonguing as she often did to Carl.

"Hmmmmm, not bad for a rich cunt," observed Rolf as he grabbed her hair and ears and pulled her to him, ramming his enormous lance down her throat choking her.

"Can't deep throat worth a crap though," he laughed with the others as Lisa tried to regain her breath. Again her mouth was filled with cock until she had him throbbing.

"On all fours, cunt!" he ordered

"Please... I'm begging you..."

"On your knees, or maybe you'd like hubby with only one ear."

Lisa dropped to all fours, she and Rolf on the bar, elevated for all to see. She looked back to see him drop to his knees, his pants pulled down, stroking his rod.

"Now cunt, reach back and spread 'em!"

"But... we use condoms!" she cried.

"Anybody got any condoms?" laughed Rolf to the negative shaking of heads. "Didn't think so. Besides, cunt I always ride bareback."

"No... please... No!" she pleaded.

Lisa could see little now, the tears flowing freely, but she did as she was told. She shrieked at the top of her voice as he entered her, to the amusement of all save Carl and the bar owner who remained too frightened to oppose the bikers who had roared in and taken over his place a day earlier.

Rolf was huge, he was powerful and he was rough. She actually feared he would tear her apart, attacking her like an animal and treating her as he would a piece of meat. Her screams of pain and for mercy fell on deaf ears. The other bikers laughed as Rolf tore at her, his bone jarring pile drives reaming the beautiful woman as never before, the pain excruciating. Even though he had not yet orgasmed, Lisa felt a moment of blessed relief as he withdrew, her vagina already swollen and raw from the punishment he had inflicted. Her respite was short lived however as he again rammed her full and filled her with semen.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.