Conquests of Eric Rochet - Cover

Conquests of Eric Rochet

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The unscrupulous seductions of a conscienceless psychology student.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Humiliation   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Slow  

A few days later Eric sat in a small restaurant sipping a soft drink as he waited for Kevin who had called and asked to meet. The waitress was young, perhaps a student working weekends to help ease the financial burden of college. She was a bit thin, her face pleasant if not all that attractive, but as he sat waiting for his young protégé, he had toyed with her as she had taken his order and served his meal. He had started an innocent enough conversation, light and funny, then moved into some compliments which had gradually escalated, but his eyes had completely disarmed her and before she even realized what was happening, she had given him her phone number.

He, of course, had no intention of following up, but it was an interesting diversion for him, practice in the art and skill of seduction. He often wondered why his interest in psychology had taken him in this direction. However, even after a fairly thorough self analysis he could only surmise that his strong sex drive teamed with his natural good looks were natural attributes to combine with his innate interest in influencing and controlling people. He had toyed briefly with the idea of going into politics, but psychology was so much easier and more private. In the political arena he would have the press constantly nipping at his heels making sexual conquests more difficult (not to achieve, but to keep confidential). Psychology seemed the better choice, for his conquests would be one on one in the privacy of his office. Oh sure, he would provide them with insight and the encouragement to work through their emotional problems but the price his clientele would pay would not be totally reflected in the steep fees he would charge. Of course to make things less obvious he would have to have an occasional male client as well, but after all, he thought, it would be a small price to pay to have a waiting list of beautiful women who couldn't wait to be alone with him.

Yes, he chuckled to himself, he had it all figured out. He would never want for female companionship. Coming to him, they would reveal their innermost secrets, desires and weaknesses which would play into his very capable hands. He would screw them, cure them and move on to the next conquest. The ethics of what he was doing now and planned in the future posed no discomfort to him at all. He acknowledged his contempt for women, stemming no doubt from the fact that his own mother had served as doormat to his alcoholic abusive father. Yes, he had hated his father, but his mother only served as prima-facie evidence that women were weak, destined to be dominated by the male of the species.

As the smiling waitress returned to ask if he wanted another soft drink, he considered briefly talking her into giving him her bra and panties, but it was at this moment that he saw Kevin enter carrying what looked like a high school yearbook, spot him and move toward the table, so, he dismissed the girl by ordering two more sodas, amused when she found it difficult to leave his table, but finally tearing herself away as Kevin walked up and took a seat.

"Well how was your date with... what was her name... Rita?" Eric asked.

"Oh man, don't ask! She was really good looking and sexy, but when I tried to make a move, she bolted."

"Kevin, Kevin," he tsked, "when are you ever going to start listening to me and take my advice?"

"How do you know I didn't?"

"Because if you had, right now you'd be telling me how good she was in bed. Now admit it, you didn't do what I told you, did you?"

The younger man looked down in embarrassment.

"... No."

"Why not?"

"Well, when she let me kiss her I figured she wanted it too so I just slipped my hand under her sweater..."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.