Conquests of Eric Rochet - Cover

Conquests of Eric Rochet

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The unscrupulous seductions of a conscienceless psychology student.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Humiliation   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Slow  

He lay watching her sleep, her exhaustion complete after their marathon session of screwing. He preferred the term lovemaking but, in all honesty, there was no love involved with this beautiful, but ever so manipulatable young woman. Tish had been easy, so easy that he hadn't really been challenged at all. For, although lovely, the coed sleeping fitfully next to him had been vulnerable, showing all the classic signs which he had learned to read unerringly. He had done his homework, discovered her weaknesses, then timed his move precisely and she had been an easy conquest. He had discovered her fiancé's previous relationships and a little research had shown him to be an unimaginative lover, neither well endowed nor knowledgeable in what a woman wanted, needed. Tish, on the other hand, harbored deep sexual repressions, her frustrations with her fiancé growing as each day the wedding grew closer and she now realized she would be sharing her bed with a man who could not totally satisfy her. Put the two together, stir in a little desperation and she was ripe for the picking. He had of course been careful, straddling the line between too much aggression on the one hand which would have frightened her (that was why he had picked the library where she knew inwardly she could stop what was happening at any moment ) and her need for him to be the aggressor (she might be frustrated, but with her upbringing she simply could never bring herself to make the first move, thus she could assuage her conscience by telling herself he had "forced" himself on her). So he had confronted her, the "accident" throwing her mentally off balance, his eyes and voice calculated to continue to do the same while his lips, hands and body completed the conquest. The truth be known he could have taken her right then and there, but he enjoyed the game almost as much as the ultimate victory and so had charmed her out of panties and bra. When he told her to come to his apartment this evening without bra and panties and be prepared to be filled like never before, she had indignantly said no. But he had told her he knew what she needed and wanted and was prepared to give it to her, but only if she came to him as he directed. Again she had emphatically answered no, but he could read her deep seated restlessness, the craving which had heretofore gone unsatisfied and so even as she denied that she would comply, he knew better.

Then tonight he couldn't help smiling as she not only rang his doorbell six minutes early, but stood in the hallway of the apartment house in a pale green blouse, pleated floral skirt and heels, her nipples visible through the semi-sheer material of the blouse.

"Well Tish, so you decided to pay me a visit after all."

"Please," she said, looking up and down the hall, "may I come in?"

"Of course... if you came dressed as I asked."

"I am... Please let me in... If anyone sees me here..."

"Ah, ah, not so fast. Show me that you've done what I asked, then you may come in."

"You mean here, in the hall?" she asked incredulously.

"In the hall," he nodded, smiling.

Nervously the lovely blonde looked up and down the hallway and seeing no one, unbuttoned the blouse pulling it open to reveal her luscious full breasts.

"And... ?" he queried.

Again casting looks in both directions she hiked up the skirt to reveal her bare nest.

He had then opened the door and she had quickly entered.

"Why are you here Tish?"

"I... I'm not sure. I just know that yesterday... well, I've never had a man make me feel the way you did."

"And you liked it."

"... Yes," she said, unable to hold his gaze.

"And you want more."

"... Yes, " her voice almost inaudible.

"Then suppose you slip out of those clothes and I'll get us something to drink."

"You... you want me naked?"

"How else do you think I'm going to screw you?"

She sighed in her sleep as he touched her lips lightly watching them pucker. She moaned when his fingers found her beasts and she whined as he played lightly with her nest and clitoris. She had been enthusiastic but inexperienced at oral and anal sex. All in all, he thought, an enticing package the contents of which were rather a disappointment.

"Wake up Tish," he said softly. "Time to go home."

"Wha... what?" she mumbled, slowly rousing from delicious slumber.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.