Conquests of Eric Rochet - Cover

Conquests of Eric Rochet

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 14

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 14 - The unscrupulous seductions of a conscienceless psychology student.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Humiliation   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Slow  

SIX YEARS LATER

"Kevin! How long has it been?" said Eric, rising from behind his office desk to shake hands and motioning the other man to a seat.

"A little over six years," answered the other.

"What brings you to L.A.?"

"My firm is expanding. They sent me out for a start up of the new plant."

"How are you?"

"I'm fine. Married now. Two kids," he responded taking out his wallet and showing the family photo.

"A great looking family," said Eric, noting that the wife was quite attractive. "The family come with you?

"Yeah, they'll be out here another couple of weeks before flying back."

Eric made a note to see about "meeting" the wife. She might make a tasty little diversion from his usual clientele. Since getting his graduate degrees, Eric had settled into a very profitable and "satisfying" career as a psychologist in Los Angeles. Just as he had planned, the vast majority of his patients, including two starlets and a major studio diva, were voluptuous women, who he bedded with regularity. He was literally surrounded by attractive women who trusted him. In return, he betrayed that trust by seducing them to satisfy his own carnal cravings, to satisfy his ego and to reaffirm that, underneath, all women were worthless whores.

"Say, whatever happened to..." he started.

"When I found out you were in practice out here and thought I might drop by, I figured you might want to know how our bet turned out in the long run, so I did a little digging. I still find it hard to believe you actually got Lorene to... Well, anyway, Tammy, the young married woman..."

Conquest number one," mused Eric. Blonde, married, nineteen as I remember and the tightest little..."

"Yeah, that's her. You may also remember you knocked her up."

"Hmmmmm, yeah I do seem to remember her begging for it," smiled Eric.

"Well, it seems she told her husband everything, begged him to forgive her."

"And?"

"And he kicked her out, divorced her. She's been hopping from bed to bed ever since. She lives in the projects now, on welfare, seven kids by six different men. I tracked her down. She looks like crap. She's only twenty-five but she looks fifty. Her face is full of lines and that beautiful figure is now hiding behind almost two hundred pounds."

"Well, she wanted to experience other men and have babies. Sounds like she got her wish," observed Eric dispassionately. What about your cousin?... what was her name?"

"Jeanne Conn."

"Yeah, now there was a woman with a killer bod and she could fuck like a snake."

"You should know, you taught her how."

"Hey, I seem to recall you getting some of that yourself."

"I did," said Kevin, his voice lowering. "I'd sneak over to her house and we'd take a tumble every time I could save up enough. Of course, Jeanne started her own little business. At one point she had fifteen or twenty guys doing her. Every time her husband was out of town she would be doing two or three guys a night."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.