Bugs - Cover

Bugs

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - How far will Rhonda be willing to go to keep her relationship with her college professor a secret?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Slow   Violence   School  

"Where is it bitch?"

"Where's what?" asked Rhonda.

"The disc from Mark's apartment."

It had been a week since Wendy had first arrived at the door of the apartment. Since, Rhonda had suffered through endless nights of sexual torture. Eric's sadistic lovemaking had become even more extreme, Rhonda, at times, begging him to stop, but her cries for mercy were met only with his laughter and renewed vigor.

"One of the surveillance discs is missing. I know that idiot Mark has the hots for your ex-roommate Wendy. She took it and you helped her."

"I don't know what you're talking about."

The backhand caught her across the face, knocking her over a stool, Rhonda sprawling face down on the floor.

He was immediately on her back, his belt quickly around her throat.

"Tell me or I'll... !"

"I... don't... know" she sputtered, the belt choking off her air.

"TELL ME!" he shouted, tightening the grip on her neck.

She knew that Wendy had accepted Mark's offer to move in so she could gather evidence. The two had found the disc while Eric and Mark were both in class and Wendy had taken it to the police. She grasped at the belt but Eric's grip was far too tight. Rhonda felt herself losing consciousness.

The last thing she remembered before the blackness was Eric's hysterical voice screaming, "You'll pay for this. I promise you'll PAY!"


Her eyes fluttered open. She lay, naked, on her back, on the bed, her hands and feet tied spread eagled to the bedposts.

"So, you're awake at last"

Eric held the two ends of the electrical cord, one in each hand. The ends had been stripped bare. The other end was plugged into the wall.

"Now, whore, you're going to tell me where that disc is!"

"No, I don't know I tell you!" she cried as he brought the bare ends of wire closer to her.

"Last chance Rhonda. Tell me or you won't like what a hundred and twenty volts of electricity can do to you."

"No, please!" she cried as he placed the wires on each side of her left breast.

The pain was mind boggling as the electricity surged through her breast. Rhonda screamed hysterically, struggling, to no avail, to get away.

At last, he lifted the wire from her breast and smiled sardonically.

"Ready to tell me?"

"No, I..."

This time he held the wires to her vulva. The searing pain tore through her as her bladder involuntarily emptied. She was nearing unconsciousness, her body spasming in agony.

"TELL ME!"

"... can't..."was all she could manage, as this time he rolled her over enough to lay the bare ends of the wires under her buttocks. The result was that when he rolled her back again the electricity now shot through her anus. Predictably, her body began involuntarily humping wildly and her bowels voided themselves."

"God, what a mess!" he said, looking down at the delirious woman. "You whores are hardly worth the effort."

"Please," she begged weakly, the tears rolling.

"Maybe you're right. Maybe this is too crude. I'll just take you to Mexico instead."

She thought at first she hadn't heard him correctly, a puzzled look crossing her face.

"You see, one of my friends was down there recently and he told me about these contests they have. They get two naked whores to get on their knees. Then they bring in six donkeys. Each whore has to take a donkey in her cunt. The first one to bring off three donkeys in her cunt or ass wins."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.