Small World - Cover

Small World

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Jan is proof positive that large pleasures can come in small packages.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Cheating   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Enema   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Slow  

"Hello, Little Bright Eyes," smiled Sheila as Jan's eyes fluttered open. For a moment she was disoriented, having just awakened from a deliciously naughty dream, but recognition and memory of last night brought a quick smile to her face.

"Good Morning," Jan replied.

"Michael's downstairs fixing breakfast. Today's his turn."

"He cooks too?"

"Absolutely, and he makes a veggie omelet to die for. I ask him to make it for us this morning."

"Sheila, you and Michael... I... last night was wonderful."

"It was just as wonderful for us."

"Do you know about the necklace?" Jan asked, fingering it.

"Yes, and what it represents."

"I want to wear it for both of you, Sheila. Until last night I'd never even considered being with another woman. Now I feel as if I..."

"Belong to both of us?"

"Yes. Each of you individually and together have given me everything I've ever wanted. The sex is wonderful, of course, but I feel so secure, so..."

"Accepted?" Sheila volunteered.

"Yes, as if, for once, I can forget my size and truly be accepted for who, not what I am."

"And you made me feel the same way, Jan. You gave and accepted my love unconditionally and without ridicule or fear."

"Oh, there was a bit of fear all right when I saw the size of what you were going to put in my rear," laughed Jan.

"And?"

"And I loved every minute of it," said Jan, taking Sheila's head in her small hands and kissing the lovely blonde lingeringly.

"Breakfast in ten minutes!" they heard from downstairs.

"Just enough time," smiled Sheila.

"Oh, for what?"

"This!" whispered Michael's sister as she pulled back the covers revealing that she too was nude and sporting a sizable erection.

"Yes, Sheila, screw me!" cried Jan as she felt her nest suddenly filled with a throbbing penis.


"Wow, this omelet is great! Maybe I can get you to come cook at my house," Jan laughed as she tasted Michael's creation.

Jan and Sheila sat at the breakfast table wearing only thongs. Sheila had explained that Michael loved to start the day in the company of a woman clad only in panties, so she and Jan, after two quick climaxes, had donned their underpants and joined Michael downstairs.

"Anytime," he replied smiling warmly as the three sat at the breakfast table.

"And what do you charge?" asked Jan coyly.

"Oh, I'm sure we can work something out... perhaps take it out in trade," he said, reaching over and gently caressing her bare breast, bringing a laugh from all three.

Jan's mood turned serious.

"I've never had two more wonderful night's in my life, but what happens now? Tim will be back tomorrow afternoon and then what?"

"That is entirely up to you," responded Michael. " If you want, we can stop seeing each other or since Tim works and is gone during the day, we can continue to see each other then and any other time when the situation allows, or..."

"Or?" asked Jan.

"Or there is another option we would like to discuss with you tonight," joined in Sheila.

"Why tonight?"

"We want to take you out to dinner."

"Wine and dine me?" smiled Jan.

"Exactly... and seduce you," replied Michael.

"How can I refuse?"

"We were hoping you'd say something like that," Sheila said as Michael walked around the table, took his sister by the hand and backed her against the wall.

"Take her panties, Jan," he said as he opened his robe.

Jan slid the thong down and off of Sheila as the blonde parted her legs to give her brother access.

He buried himself in her and began thrusting. Looking down, he smiled at Jan, reached down and took her in his arms. The three faces were now close, Sheila moaning in pleasure as Michael drove deeper into her.

"I love you Michael," she cried.

"And I love you," he replied adoringly.

"And I love you both," joined in Jan, reaching down to take Sheila's nipple in her mouth.

The attractive blonde began grunting as her brother's thrusts became more powerful, now almost lifting her off the floor.

"Yes Michael, take her! Open her! Fill her! Split her open!" urged Jan as she saw Sheila approaching orgasm.

"Yes! YESSSSSSSSSSSS!" cried Sheila, her body going limp, then spasming as the climax shook her repeatedly.

"Wow, what a way to start the day," smiled Jan as Sheila tried to regain her breath.

Suddenly, she found herself upside down in Michael's arms, facing him, her legs locking around his neck as he brought her nest to his waiting lips.

As his tongue found her small pleasure mound, Jan glanced down to see Sheila drop to her knees and take Michael's pulsating lance in her mouth and begin deep throating him. Losing all control, Jan orgasmed three times in quick succession, before hearing Michael emit a low groan of release. She saw Sheila swallowing rapidly to keep up with the flow of semen she had just received from her brother.

The three soon found their way to the bedroom where they took up where they had left off the night before, exploring, experimenting and pleasuring each other again and again.

Finally, in mid afternoon, Jan announced that as much as she regretted it, she had to go home to get ready for dinner that evening. After kissing both Michael and Sheila, she dressed and walked quickly to her own house, hoping none of the neighbors would notice she was wearing an evening dress in the middle of the day.

After changing clothes and doing some light housework, Jan sat down at her computer and began working on a chapter of her latest children's story. She smiled as she added an unusual turn to the story line as Sheila had suggested last night between erotic forays after Jan had told them both of the story on which she was working. She marveled as the story line Sheila had suggested worked perfectly, adding a twist which kids would enjoy immensely. Her hands flew over the keys and the chapter drew to a very satisfactory close. Jan realized that in their entire marriage, Tim had never once shown enough interest to even read her stories, let alone make suggestions.

Tim, she thought, what do I do? He was certainly not the lover of either Michael or Sheila and their interests, like her own, were varied and stimulating. Michael had shown her his jewelry workshop, still being set up, and his collection of semi precious stones out of which he had crafted some unique and wondrous creations, and Sheila, who played guitar and sang her own compositions, ballads of love and joy, and celebration of life. Her voice was not a trained one, but had an earthy quality which added a sense of authenticity to her plaintive melodies.

They are the two most wonderful people I have ever known, as well as the most fantastic lovers, she thought. A feeling of warmth swept over her and a smile surfaced as she thought back over the last couple of weeks, reliving meeting the couple and the events which had transpired since.But again her thoughts came back to her husband. Tim was a decent man, perhaps not exciting or even intellectually stimulating, but a good man, none the less. No one had forced her to say yes when he had asked her to marry him. Perhaps she had answered out of a sense of desperation, but that was her decision. Despite everything, Tim had been good to her, never mistreated her. He remembered her birthday and their anniversary even if the gifts he chose were not always as romantic as she would have wished. But the fact remained, he had done nothing to deserve her sneaking into the arms and bed of not one, but two people. What had she been thinking?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.