The Rise and Fall of Marcy Denton - Cover

The Rise and Fall of Marcy Denton

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Marcy's infidelity leads to a new career as porn queen -- but at what price?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Slow  

Marcy had been afraid that Lamar would punish her for her distortion of his wishes at the reunion, but by the following Tuesday he was smiling and obviously pleased that, at the very least, Marcy was being praised by those who had partaken of her, with terms like "vixen" and "wildcat" being bandied about.

"One hundred and thirty-two! Damn, bitch, that must be some kind of record! Who woulda ever thought a White chick could fuck that many Black men in one evening!"

He looked into her still frightened eyes.

"Did you get off?"

"... Yes."

"How many times?"

"I... I don't know... several."

The doorbell rang.

"Well, you're gonna get a chance to get some more tonight," he said walking to the door.

Marcy stood in the middle of the Williams' living room, dressed scantily as usual, as nine young girls, one of them Jenny, who Marcy had met and pleasured on a previous occasion, and nine boys although they were more the size of men, all Black, entered.

"Meet the Trudeau varsity Cheerleaders and Basketball Team, smiled Lamar. Since they're all seniors and still in school, they weren't at the reunion last week, but they heard a lot about a certain White slut with a great ass and pussy."

Lamar motioned, and the students found chairs and cushions and sat down waiting for Lamar to orchestrate the evening.

"Show 'em what they're gonna get," he ordered.

Marcy began a slow rhythmic undulating of her body as she seductively stripped for the teenagers. The girls largely smiled and giggled, while the boys began urging on Marcy's performance.

Lamar quietly sidled over to the book case and pressed a button. Unbeknown to any of the others, including Marcy, a small red light appeared on the palmcorder hidden in a flower arrangement. Lamar had been taping Marcy's sexual escapades from the very first night his father gave her to him.

Tonight, she had been instructed to wear a bra and thong under the micro mini skirt and blouse. As first the blouse was discarded, then the skirt and Marcy continued her sensual and suggestive movements in bra, panties, stockings and heels, the immature boys began to make lewd comments.

"How tight is it?" one laughed.

"Can't be too tight if she fucked... how many was it Lamar?" asked another.

"A hundred and thirty-two!" replied Lamar.

Both boys and girls were not only impressed, but astounded to learn of Marcy's feat at the reunion.

Marcy tried to shut out the comments and laughter, but she could not escape the reality of having had sex with well over a hundred men, most of them in a parking lot, while bent over a car, with numerous spectators looking on. She closed her eyes, wondering what had happened to her, her marriage, her life. But she knew better than to disappoint Lamar and his friends, so her hands went behind her to unsnap the bra and let it fall to the floor as the girls looked on with envy and the boys howled with delight as her full and luscious breasts began bouncing with each of her twists and turns. Her thong tied at the sides, so she simply pulled the string on both sides and the thong fell away as well. Marcy continued her slow gyrations as Lamar addressed the cheerleaders and players.

"We gonna play in teams so pick a partner," he said smiling.

Each cheerleader was soon paired with a player.

"On the floor," he motioned to Marcy who quickly complied getting to her hands and knees.

"When I say go, the guy fucks her in the pussy while the girl fucks her mouth. The team that cums in her fastest wins, but you both gotta cum before we stop timing, got it? Now why don't you all get comfortable," he said setting the stopwatch in his hand.

They all laughed, as clothes were shed left and right. A pillow was placed in front of Marcy to elevate each girl and make her nest more accessible to Marcy's mouth.

"Who wants to go first?" asked Lamar.

An especially handsome boy and one of the prettiest of the cheerleaders stepped forward. It was easy to discern they had been dating each other for some time.

The girl lay on her back and scooted herself closer to Marcy, the other girls lifting her and sliding the pillow under her. The girl's labial lips were now only inches away and Marcy smelled the girl's sex. Meanwhile the boy dropped to his knees and positioned himself.

"Ready?" asked Lamar.

The boy and girl nodded.

"Go!" said Lamar, starting the stopwatch.

There was only a moment's hesitation as the boy and girl looked at each other, then Marcy's nest was instantly full of throbbing cock and her mouth full of quivering, dripping labial lips. By the second thrust, Marcy felt the boy's pubic hair against her vulva, signaling he was buried completely within her. She thrusted backward to meet his forward thrusts and squeezed tightly with her vaginal muscles, establishing a rhythm she knew would bring him off. The girl was already excited, Marcy had seen her breathing hard even before Lamar had shouted for them to begin. The girl's hands grabbed Marcy by the hair and pulled her mouth tightly against the lips which sought to be penetrated by Marcy's soft and talented tongue. Marcy found her clit and the girl began whining each time Marcy's tongue flicked across the small magic mound of pleasure. It wasn't long before Marcy felt the girl orgasm. The boy, trying to show off like the studs in the porno flicks, withdrew at the last second, intent on shooting a stream of semen across her rear and back. Much to his surprise, however, it was Marcy who stole the show by involuntarily climaxing and sending a stream of her own splattering over the boy as well as dribbling down her thighs and legs. Having never before seen anything like this, the boys and girls begged her to repeat the feat and Lamar had her masturbate so they could all admire her ability. There were giggles and wolf whistles as she shot a stream at least as far as a well hung male could ejaculate.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.