The Rise and Fall of Marcy Denton - Cover

The Rise and Fall of Marcy Denton

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Marcy's infidelity leads to a new career as porn queen -- but at what price?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Slow  

On Friday, Kirk had left only minutes ago to met Coleen at a motel out near the interstate highway when the doorbell rang. Marcy, who had once jumped to the door with enthusiasm to greet Jamal now rose slowly from the couch and proceeded slowly to the door. Dressed only in a pair of black stockings, she opened the door a crack to look out. She was shocked to see Lamar and two other young Black men about his age standing on the front stoop.

"Open up bitch, we've come for some pussy," he ordered, the three young men laughing as, Marcy, now resigned to her fate as Lamar's personal whore, admitted them to her home.

"See," said Lamar, pointing to Marcy's virtual nudity, "I told you she was a slut who just couldn't get enough Black cock."

Marcy knew better than to object, as Lamar told her to lead them to the bedroom. Once there, the three were quickly undressed and despite Marcy's pleasing that they at least take her one at a time, all three took her simultaneously. Marcy was near tears as she thought of what she had become as her mouth, anus and nest were violated again and again, the young men orgasming into one orifice, then trading positions and violating her again. As before, her depression resulted in less enthusiasm than Lamar wanted so he slapped her around a few times, both to impress his friends as to the fact that the "White bitch" was his and to send a clear message to Marcy that she had better perform as her station in life, whore, warranted.

As before, Marcy surrendered her body, mind and spirit to the three well endowed boys and it wasn't long before she was orgasming along with them.

"Come on, tell 'em what you want!" cried Lamar as the boys traded places again, each entering a different orifice.

"I want to be fucked!" cried Marcy, "I want your beautiful Black cock in my pussy, my ass and my mouth."

As Lamar had slapped her, he had told her she was to talk to them while they were reaming her. Marcy knew the kind of talk Lamar wanted and, although reluctant at first, when he viciously pulled her hair and slapped her across the face, she knew she had no choice but to pleasure them in any way they wanted.

"Oh, yeah, I love the feel of your cock in me! Deeper! Deeper! Yes, yes, that's it, screw your White whore!"

Her exhortations, of course, excited the boys even more and Marcy felt her every orifice invaded and stretched as never before.

"Tell us what you are!" exclaimed Lamar, burying his tool completely in her satisfying rear.

I"m a whore!" she cried, "a White whore. I'm a slut. I'm a cock sucking slut who loves Black cock!" she cried, taking the ramrod of the taller boy into her mouth and providing him the oral stimulation he wanted. She drank as he orgasmed, feeling the semen slide down her throat and into her stomach.

"Want my baby, bitch?" asked the heavier boy with the shorter but thicker lance.

"Yes, please... breed me! Breed your White bitchhhhhhhh," she cried as she and the boy came together.

"How good is it?" implored Lamar.

"God, it's the best I've ever had!" she cried.

"Better than your husband?"

"Much better!" she responded. "You're bigger and better than he is! I'll never want him again if I can have your cock in me!"

The three laughed, traded places and gave her another reaming.

At last, more than seven hours later, Marcy lay unconscious, her lower body and legs on the bed while her head and upper torso hung limply over the edge. She had finally fainted from sheer exhaustion. The three boys had kept pumping her until each achieved climax, then they had withdrawn, Lamar's two friends having left.

Marcy began groaning as she drifted back to consciousness. Lamar, standing over her, pulled her head up painfully by her hair and looked her in the eye.

"Not bad for a White cunt! Next time..."

"Please Lamar, I gave you and your friends what you wanted."

"Bitch, you ain't even begun to give me what I want. Now next time I don't want to have to remind you like I did tonight, cause if I do, you ain't gonna like it," he said, clenching his fist in her face. "Next time it gotta be better than it was tonight, understand?"

When she didn't respond immediately, he slapped her across the face, bringing a trickle of blood from the corner of her mouth. "... Yes... better..." she moaned as he smiled.

"Whose cunt are you?"

"... Yours Lamar... I'm your cunt."

"Just don't forget it. See you Tuesday at Dad's."

With that he was gone. It took Marcy almost fifteen minutes to get her sore and battered body into the shower. While the water cascaded from her, she cried uncontrollably as she pondered her hopeless future as Lamar's whore.

The weeks that followed were a succession of gang bangs, Marcy entertaining Lamar and a host of his friends every Tuesday and Friday evening. The faces were hardly ever the same twice, as Lamar seemed to have a never ending number of friends who wanted a piece of White pussy.

Having no choice, Marcy gave them all what they wanted, a writhing, humping, wild cat of a whore who took them all and, as often as not, orgasmed with them as they filled her body with semen.

It was not long after, that Marcy was introduced to lesbian sex. At Jamal's one evening, she was surprised to find only Lamar, his father and a Black teenager.

"This is Jenny, the girl I traded for you," said Lamar.

Jamal nodded to the girl who immediately rose, walked to the center of the room and performed a strip tease, ending in her total nudity. The girl, despite her youth, was possessed of a well proportioned body, and athletically fit.

"Your turn," said Lamar, motioning to Marcy.

Marcy hesitated only momentarily for she knew what would happen if she disappointed Lamar in any way, especially in front of his father.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.