The Rise and Fall of Marcy Denton - Cover

The Rise and Fall of Marcy Denton

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Marcy's infidelity leads to a new career as porn queen -- but at what price?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Slow  

That weekend, for the first time in their marriage, neither Marcy nor Kirk was able to achieve orgasm when they made love. After the initial euphoria and excitement of the introduction of Coleen into their love life and its initial positive influence upon them, Kirk had been slowly realizing how much more satisfying Coleen was than Marcy. It had gradually become harder and harder to reach climax with his wife while, unbeknown to him, Marcy was finding Kirk inadequate in satisfying her unleashed sexual desires now that Jamal had given her pain/pleasure beyond comprehension. Neither Kirk nor Marcy wanted the other hurt, so both began faking orgasms to give the other the impression that his/her body was totally satisfying when, in truth, both minds were filled with images of another lover that each longed to be with.

Marcy underwent the breast and hip enhancement procedure which was a complete success. Her recovery time was much less than anticipated and so at the first opportunity, she stood before her ebony paramour.

"Strip bitch, let me see you."

Marcy teased a bit as she took off each piece of clothing, finally leaving only the stockings as Jamal had ordered.

"Like what you see?" she asked playfully turning to reveal what could only be described as a centerfold body.

Jamal was impressed with the almost miraculous transformation in Marcy's body. His eyes lit up although he was determined not to let Marcy know how desirable he found a White woman to be.

Her skin now a deep saddle brown from the daily tanning, Marcy's measurements which had been an unimpressive 31A-21-32 now stood at 36C-21-36. Her breasts, now full and firm rode high on her chest and her rear was now just as full, adding the curves to her body which, when teamed with the curvaceous calves of her legs and thighs which she had worked so hard to develop through exercise, gave her a pinup body. True, her breasts were not quite as soft as before, nor as sensitive, but Marcy thought that a small price to pay for the looks of approval she was getting from Jamal, despite himself. Marcy now paid more attention to her hair and face, the net result of which was a near total transformation of mousy housewife into voluptuous vixen.

Kirk had also found her new sensuous figure desirable and the two had experienced a short lived reinterest in their sex life. But the captivation with luscious breasts and hips soon wore off and both found themselves again faking climax and longing for their respective lovers.

"Not bad bitch, not bad for a White slut. Now spread 'em!" said Jamal.

Marcy, who had not seen Jamal since the surgery and recovery period was only too willing to oblige.

And so both Marcy and Kirk happily resumed their liaisons, more convinced than ever that only their master or mistress could provide what they really needed, drifting slowly apart as they even began skipping making love altogether. Kirk asked Marcy once about the rarity of their lovemaking, still concerned for her happiness, but Marcy reassured him, telling him that the infrequency of their lovemaking only made her desire him more, but, all the while, hiding the fact that it was Jamal who she needed and wanted in her bed.

The following week Marcy had again waited until Coleen's arrival before driving off, parking the car a block or two over and then walking to Jamal's house.

"Come in bitch. I got a surprise for you."

Marcy stepped in and shed the coat she had worn to hide the provocative see through dress she wore for her lover, especially since she wore nothing underneath except the black stockings upon which Jamal always insisted.

"What kind of surprise?" she asked, startled to see an attractive Black woman Marcy had never seen before lounging on the couch, wearing only a teddy negligee with nothing underneath.

"This here's Lamar, my son," said Jamal, pointing to the other doorway where a young man stood smiling. He was not quite as big a man as his father, but still stood over six feet tall, muscles rippling throughout his body. His face was much more handsome than his father's, but still contained a hard look of uncompassionate strength and power, the same look which had generated so much fear in Marcy, yet which also exuded a sexual self confidence, an overwhelming sense of sexual power which had captivated the young housewife from the moment of their first encounter.

Jamal and Lamar sat in easy chairs while Marcy remained standing, now totally self conscious that the young man could clearly see her breasts and nest through the flimsy material.

"Hello, Lamar," Marcy smiled, trying to overcome her unease, wondering how she could explain her presence in their house, especially when Coleen was away.

Jamal sensed her unease and smiled. She obviously didn't understand.

"See Lamar here ain't never had a White piece of ass."

Marcy's mouth dropped open.

"You... you want me to... ?"

"Yeah," grinned Jamal, "I been telling the boy here that for a White woman you ain't such a bad fuck. Oh, he's had his share of the best... Black women, but when I told him what a slut you were, that you just couldn't get enough Black cock, he wanted to find out for himself.

"Nice tits," grinned the younger Williams as he rose, walked over and slipped his hand inside Marcy's dress, fondling her luscious breasts.

Marcy was nonplused. She had never given any thought to her relationship with Jamal taking such a turn. She had simply imagined in her naivete that their arrangement of sharing bodies with each other would simply continue indefinitely. Jamal was more than enough man for her, even too much at times, continuing to pound her long after her own body had climaxed itself to satiation, while Jamal had never failed to fill her with semen at least a half dozen times each time they were together. She had simply assumed that he was as satisfied as she and wanted nothing more. Now he obviously had not only told his son about them but wanted..."

The Black woman arose and walked over to Jamal, straddling him, her arms going around his broad shoulders.

"Get your ass upstairs and give the boy a piece," Jamal commanded Marcy.

"Jamal... I..." she started.

"I said fuck him! Understand?"

His voice was low but carried an ominously powerful message.

"Yes, Jamal," she answered, turning to the stairs.

"She ain't as good as a Black woman, but she's not too bad a fuck, especially now that she's got some tits and an ass on her," Jamal laughed as Marcy, who walked ahead of Lamar on the stairs, felt his hand grope her rear and nest.

She looked back to see the Black woman, now nude, begin to hump her lover whose penis was now firmly embedded in her. Marcy was crushed to think that Jamal would want another woman, especially since her body was now so much more inviting.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.