The Rise and Fall of Marcy Denton - Cover

The Rise and Fall of Marcy Denton

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Marcy's infidelity leads to a new career as porn queen -- but at what price?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Slow  

Over the weekend, Marcy debated with herself as to whether to tell Kirk and/or Coleen what had happened while they were at the motel, but no matter what arguments she generated for informing them, there were always two compelling reasons why she didn't and wouldn't. First, was the threat of real danger she felt that Jamal posed for her husband and close friend. Marcy wasn't totally convinced that Jamal would actually shoot them, but there had been times as he was ravaging her body that she detected the hint of a man close to losing control. No, she argued to herself, she simply could not take the chance, and secondly, try as she might to deny it, Marcy was attracted to Jamal -- no, not his physical appearance and certainly not his demeanor as he had done nothing but denigrate her even while their bodies were throwing themselves together in total abandon, but the sex... oh the glorious sex! The power, the size of this Black behemoth was unimaginable! Yes, he could and did hurt her, the pain at times unbearable, yet he also could take her to the absolute summit of physical pleasure as well, giving her orgasms she never dreamed possible. He called her a whore, a slut, a bitch and worse. The truth be known she would be all of these for him to feel his massive rod invade her, fill her and ravish her. God help her, she loved Kirk... but it was Jamal she now wanted... needed... had to have.

The pain had been much worse than even Jamal's reaming of her unprepared anus, the tattoo needle providing an exquisite agony that caused the sweat to drip from her entire body as the words were forever embedded around her anus. Three hours later and six pounds lighter from the exertion, pain and loss of body water, Marcy had stepped from the tattoo parlor.

She had begun tanning on Saturday morning and had daily standing appointments for the next three months. Even with the brief time she had until her next tryst with Jamal, Marcy was using a deep tanning, dark bronzing lotion and tanning the maximum amount of time possible without burning and, as a result, her skin was already several shades darker than before. As time would pass she would take on a deep brown tan that while not rivaling the rich chocolate color of Coleen, would nevertheless turn heads for second looks as to her race.

Getting Kirk to agree to the Breast and hip enhancement surgery had actually been easier than expected. Kirk's reasons for going along with Marcy's request were twofold. First, although Marcy had argued the tanning and surgery would simply make her feel better about herself as well as making her more attractive, Kirk suspected Marcy's real reason was that she had, either consciously or unconsciously been comparing herself and her sexuality to Coleen and had found herself wanting. He silently sympathized, for he was beginning to realize how much more woman Coleen was than Marcy. This led to his second reason for consent which was that he saw Marcy's body as a pale (no pun intended) comparison to that of Coleen. He approved of the tanning and surgery because he had come to want his wife's body to be more attractive, to be more like Coleen's.

Marcy had seen their family doctor for a recommendation and been given the name of the foremost plastic surgeon in the region. She had called and at first been told there was a six month waiting period, news that she knew Jamal would not welcome, but later the same day the Doctor's receptionist had called to say that due to a death in the family, a scheduled client had called to postpone and the slot, the following week would be available. Marcy jumped at the chance, scheduling the initial conference for the following day.

So, when Coleen appeared at the front door on Tuesday, Marcy quickly ushered her in and left immediately, hoping the provocative outfit she wore was adequately hidden beneath the long sweater/coat she wore to hide it... She walked around the block, then doubled back, arriving at Jamal's front door some ten minutes later.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.