The Rise and Fall of Marcy Denton - Cover

The Rise and Fall of Marcy Denton

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 20

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Marcy's infidelity leads to a new career as porn queen -- but at what price?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Slow  

Three days later Marcy and Nikki gathered up their belongings while Jamal and Kamon were out of the house and moved into their new apartment, a modest two bedroom on the other side of town, in a nice neighborhood.

Both left notes, each telling her husband or lover the reasons for her decision and indicating the decision was final. Nikki also indicated she would be seeking a divorce.

Jamal and Kamon were incensed, especially at the loss of Marcy's paycheck, but also with the audacity of the two women to think they could simply walk out.

"They'll walk out when we tell 'em they can walk out!" roared Jamal.

"What are we gonna do?" asked Kamon. "We don't even know their new address."

Jamal thought for a moment, smiled, picked up the phone and punched in the number for Sean Davies office.

"Sean Davies enterprises," answered a perky female voice.

"This is Mr. Morrison, Miss Deveraux"s business manager."

"What can I do for you Mr. Morrison?"

"Miss Deveraux just moved and I wanted to confirm your office was aware of where to send her checks."

"Yes, Mr. Morrison we have her new address as 2130 Highland Avenue."

"Yes, that's it. I just wanted to be sure," he said smiling.

"You're welcome. Is there anything else I can do?"

"No, you've been quite helpful. Thank you."

He looked to Kamon.

"Got it. Now's here's what I've got in mind."


Marcy and Nikki walked up the steps to the front door of the small apartment. It wasn't plush and was actually built over a two car garage, but the owner had done a nice job of finishing it and, at least for the time being it would serve their purposes nicely, besides it was the only apartment that was even livable that they could afford and which had been available on such short notice.

"When that next check comes in we can..."

Marcy had just entered and Nikki was only a step behind her when a pair of strong arms whirled her around.

"Jamal!" she cried and started to scream, knowing he had not dropped by for a social visit, but before she could utter another sound he slapped her, knocking her across a small table and face first onto the floor.

"Ah, ah," smirked Kamon who grabbed Nikki. "Not a sound or you'll get what she just did."

Jamal was on Marcy before she could even begin to recover. He pushed her face against the floor with one hand while holding her wrists behind her with the other.

"So, you think you two bitches can just walk out, huh? Think you call the shots now that you're both in the movies. Well, you'll go when I tell you. Understood?"

"Jamal, I..." started Marcy, but he slammed her head against the floor, then rolled her over and slapped her across the face several times.

"Jamal, don't please..." pleaded Nikki as blood trickled out of the corner of Marcy's mouth.

Kamon quickly spun her around and three vicious blows later, Nikki too was lying on the floor, stunned and only semi-conscious.

"So, you fuck guys all day long in front of a camera and then object when Kamon and me find us a little young stuff. You don't think we pay you enough attention anymore! Well try this for some attention!" growled Jamal punching Marcy in the abdomen, the auburn haired beauty doubling over with the pain and gasping to regain her breath.

Both women were stripped of their clothing and the beatings continued until neither Marcy nor Nikki could resist any longer. Both women were then ordered to go to all fours and put their heads against the floor whereupon Jamal, with no warning nor lubrication began raping Marcy anally. He laughed as she begged him to stop, instead increasing the viciousness of his thrusts.

Marcy had taken several of her co-stars anally, but always with proper lubrication and by preparing her with first a finger, then two and gradually working up to the penis which, even then, was eased in, the thrusts moving gently in and out of her, always easing up if she indicated the pain was getting too great.

But Jamal had entered her without lubrication, her anus totally unprepared for the massive rod which felt as if it were tearing her insides out. She sobbed, she begged, she pleaded, all to no avail as Jamal straddled her and began dropping onto her with his full body weight driving the offending lance even deeper. He grabbed her hair and used it to pull her back to him as she tried to crawl away. Marcy's grunts of pain were growing greater as Nikki looked to Kamon in fear.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.