The Rise and Fall of Marcy Denton - Cover

The Rise and Fall of Marcy Denton

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Marcy's infidelity leads to a new career as porn queen -- but at what price?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Slow  

Marcy was excited to be acting in her first film, despite the type of production it was. Unlike a major film, the crew consisted of Slezak who also directed, his secretary and a young guy with acute acne who was a lighting and cameraman and general go-for during breaks. The cast, at least those working that day consisted of a lovely redhead named Teresa and a ruggedly handsome man, Ted, somewhat older but possessed of an athletic build and, as Marcy was to learn later, an anatomy which had earned him the nickname "Stud Man".

Marcy was introduced all around, the lesbian scene was explained to her, there was no actual script, and they did a quick run through since it was Marcy's first day, Slezak explaining basically what he wanted to happen and having the two women walk through it. Finally, everything was ready, the lights were turned on, the camera rolled and Slezak cried "action". Marcy flubbed her first line, but Slezak simply kept the camera rolling and told her to start again. This time, her butterflies settled, she responded beautifully, projecting the innocence and naivete of a young housewife being seduced by the redhead. Not having realized it last night, Marcy's sexual encounter with Nikki had been a perfect rehearsal. She found Teresa's body quite alluring and, once their faces were buried in each other's nest's, she simply enjoyed the sex, remembering, however, to act for the camera, not that it was hard for her, as Teresa also responded and the two humped into matching orgasms, Marcy pulling away from Teresa's mouth at the last moment and ejaculating heavily, her juices spurting all over the lovely redheads face.

"Cut! That was great. Why didn't you tell me you were a squirter?" he smiled

"Or me?" laughed Teresa wiping her face with a towel.

"I thought I would surprise you," smiled Marcy.

"Well, you surprised me all right," continued Teresa, licking her lips of Marcy's cum. "I'd like to try that again sometime."

"OK, OK, you two, let's finish the scene. Teresa, you just got what you want and Marcy, this being your first experience with a woman, you've fallen in love and are begging her to stay.

Again they walked through it and then shot the scene which ended with Teresa triumphantly walking out on a heartbroken Marcy who lies on the bed crying.

"You are great, sweetheart! What a little actress. Those were real tears, weren't they?"

"Yes, I... I just remembered how it is to lose someone you care so much for."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.