The Rise and Fall of Marcy Denton - Cover

The Rise and Fall of Marcy Denton

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Marcy's infidelity leads to a new career as porn queen -- but at what price?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Slow  

Marcy concluded early on that Kamon was a lot like his brother. She and Nikki were playthings to him. Oh, he didn't use denigrations like Jamal, in fact he was constantly complimenting her on her face and figure, but he was into her pants daily and there had been several foursomes. Marcy had asked Jamal about finding a place of their own but he seemed content, at least for the moment, especially with both Marcy and Nikki available to him any time he wanted.

It was several days later that Kamon came home excited and impatient to share his news.

"I've finally gotten us a guy to run the web site. He's good man, you should see some of the other web sites he manages."

"Web sites?" asked Marcy.

"OK, let me back up for you and Nikki. Jamal and I have already talked about this. See, I got this great idea one day as I was surfing some adult web sites on the internet."

"Porn, you mean," volunteered Nikki.

"Call it whatever you want, but it got my curiosity aroused so I called a guy I know. He said there's real money to be made if you start your own web site and do it right. One of the keys is to have a guy to run the web site, you know, do the technical stuff. So, I called Jamal to go in partners with me and now I've got Jerry as our web master. He's agreed to start at a reasonable salary until we can get established and to give us advice. He's hosted about a dozen of these web sites before and really knows what's what."

"And just what are you going to put on this web site?" asked Marcy.

"You... and Nikki!"

"Now wait a minute," interrupted Nikki, "are you saying you want to take pictures of us and put it on the internet?"

"Correction... naked pictures," smiled Kamon.

"Whoa, there guy. Look I'm not opposed to a little swapping now and then, but that's private. What you're asking..."

"... Is to have you pose, just like a centerfold... all in good taste. Jerry knows a really good photographer!"

Marcy agreed with Nikki's objections, but knew better than to object with Jamal sitting right there.

"Does he even take the cap off the lens?" Nikki replied sarcastically.

"Oh, come on. Jamal or I will be right there."

Nikki looked to Marcy. Marcy shrugged her shoulders. She had endured much worse.

"Well..." mused Nikki, "I'm still not sure about his."

"Come on Baby," implored Kamon, "with faces and bodies like you two have, you'll be a hit."

"Maybe that's what we're afraid of," laughed Nikki, but Kamon knew he had won her over.

"How about you, Marcy. Ready to be an internet centerfold?"

Marcy looked to Jamal whose eyes told her what to answer.

"Uh... yeah, sure, why not?" she smiled as she went to the kitchen to fix them all a drink.

The following day, Marcy and Nikki were introduced to Howie Carnes the photographer who would be shooting the pictures. Also Black, he was nothing like what Marcy had imagined. She had pictured a middle aged, rather sleazy, overweight and balding voyeur who got his kicks from taking pictures of naked women with a Wal-Mart snapshot camera. Instead, she and Nikki were both impressed with his studio which was clean, spacious and obviously quite professional as he had three different shooting area setups and professional grade cameras and lighting systems. He was also no older than Marcy herself, and, if not handsome, at least ruggedly attractive with a face filled with character for a man so young. His smile and relaxed manner put both Marcy and Nikki instantly at ease. They talked small talk for several minutes, both women beginning to like the idea of working with this young man.

"Have either of you ever posed nude before?" he asked.

They looked at each other, then smiled and nodded negatively.

"Not a problem. You're both young and attractive. I assume you're both over eighteen, but I will have to get you to sign a proof of age and consent form."

Jamal and Kamon stood around looking at the various pieces of equipment while Howie pointed to the dressing room.

"Mr. Williams indicated he wanted this to be a strip series. Pretty simple really. We start shooting with all your clothes on, then with each progressive shot, you take something off until you are au natural. Do you want to use what you have on or did you bring something?"

"No, we brought outfits," smiled Nikki

"Great, the dressing room is over there. Get changed and I'll get set up for you."

"He's cute!" giggled Nikki as they changed.

"And nice," replied Marcy. "Maybe this won't be so bad after all."

When they reemerged, Howie had the lighting set and his camera loaded.

"Let's start with you Marcy," he said, motioning her to the set.

"Ever done any modeling?" he asked.

"No," she smiled back.

"OK, no problem. Let's start with you standing like this."

He placed her, adjusting her body and head position.

"Great! Now smile, just like you're trying to seduce me."

"That shouldn't be hard," whispered Nikki, smiling.

There was a pop, a momentary flash and the whir of the automated advance of the camera.

"There now, that didn't hurt did it," he smiled.

Marcy started to unbutton the floral blouse.

"No, not quite yet," he directed, "a few more just as you are. Now this time dance a little for me... yeah like that. That's great... you're a natural at this."

Pop, pop pop went the flash.

"Now let's get a shot of you unbuttoning your blouse. That's it!"

Pop, pop, pop.

"Now open it so we can see just a bit of your bra... yes, now turn just a bit and give me that come hither look... great!"

Pop, pop, pop.

And so it went as Marcy, slowly discarded her blouse and skirt to the popping of the flash and Howie's direction and compliments.

As her bra finally fell to the floor, the photographer walked over and repositioned her slightly.

"You're lovely, Marcy," he whispered so Jamal and Kamon could not hear.

Her blush did not show under the deep tan she was still maintaining for Jamal, but Marcy felt her temperature unexpectedly rise. After all the outrageous acts she had committed for Jamal and Lamar, why, she wondered, had she blushed at the compliment by this photographer who, no doubt, told all his models the same thing. What she did know was that she was actually beginning to enjoy posing, the only question was, was she enjoying posing for the camera or for the photographer.

There was a series of shots as her thong slowly slid down and off and Marcy was standing only in stockings and heels.

"Now let's start rolling down the right stocking," Howie suggested.

"No, the stockings stay!" Jamal's voice roared.

Howie looked back to Jamal, then to Marcy who nodded to confirm Jamal's wish.

"Ok, then I suggest you leave the heels on as well. Now here's how I want you to turn."

After several more shots, they moved to one of the other sets where Marcy reclined on a couch as Howie posed her in several provocative but, as centerfold shots go, tasteful poses.

Pop, pop, pop.

"OK," he said walking over to Marcy, "that about does it."

"How about crotch shots? There are always a lot of those," suggested Kamon enthusiastically.

"I don't do that kind of photography. This is a beautiful woman with a beautiful body. She's much more provocative without those kinds of shots."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.