The Rise and Fall of Marcy Denton - Cover

The Rise and Fall of Marcy Denton

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Marcy's infidelity leads to a new career as porn queen -- but at what price?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Slow  

The next day, after Kirk had left for work, Marcy and Jamal went to her house, gathered her clothes and other personal effects and took them to Jamal's. Even though he felt there was little probability of it, Jamal did not want to take a chance that the young husband would somehow find it in his heart to forgive her and the two to reconcile, so he had insisted that her only good bye be in a letter. She left it on the kitchen table as she and Jamal were leaving.

That evening, the young husband read:

Kirk,

I can't ask you to forgive me. I can't even ask that you understand because I'm not sure that I understand myself. Everything that has happened was my fault, no one else's.

I do know that as caring and thoughtful as you have always been, you have loved me, but never been in love with me. That was not your fault. The truth is, if I hadn't become pregnant, you and I would never have been married. I guess it's why I've never felt secure, even though you have been a wonderful husband. You were handsome and charming and everything a woman could ask for, but I've never felt as if I deserved you. I've always felt that I trapped you, even if I didn't do it intentionally.

I don't deserve you Kirk. Jamal is crude and even mean at times, but I find myself drawn to him, perhaps it is because we deserve each other -- the powerful and abusive man and the woman who deserves no better than to be his whore.

I hope now you can find happiness, real happiness, the kind of happiness you've never had with me and never would.

We will have left by the time you read this. Please let me go. I will not contest a divorce. I have taken some clothes and a few of my personal things. Everything else is yours.

Please don't try to find me. I am out of your life forever.

Marcy

A single tear appeared in the corner of his eye, then he turned, dropped the letter in the waste basket and quietly sat down to think.


A few doors down the street Lamar returned from his first day as the new owner of Williams Construction. Jamal had provided the boy employment every summer, teaching him every aspect of the business, so Lamar had been totally prepared and eager to accept when his father first agreed to turn the business over to him. The only condition Jamal had placed upon him was that he was to take his mother, not as a loving mistress, but as his slut. Jamal had even told the boy that he could take other women too, if he wished, but his mother was to become and remain Lamar's personal whore and the more he degraded her for having slept with Kirk behind Jamal's back, the better.

Coleen, during the day, had twice started to pack and run away, but she never even got the suitcase open, before reminding herself that she was an incestuous whore and just like her mother, fated to remain her son's concubine.

A part of her mind was beginning to shut down, hide from reality, turn off to, deny the reality of what she was and would remain.

She met Lamar at the door wearing the fishnet body stocking he had seen in an adult shop downtown and ordered her to buy and wear this evening.

"Nice tits. bitch," he said, noticing the large nipples poking through the material.

"Lamar, I'm your mother," she responded.

"No, not any more you ain't. From now on you're my whore, so drop to your knees and suck me off like a good little slut."

Another piece of her mind went far away as Coleen slid to her knees and took his throbbing manhood in her mouth.

"I 'm going to like getting used to this," he said, grabbing her by the ears and starting to hump his personal fuck doll.


Marcy and Jamal arrived in San Diego four days later. The van pulled into the driveway of Kamon Williams, Jamal's brother. The man and his wife, Nikki, a beautiful mulatto, escorted them into the modest but comfortable home. Introductions were made and then Kamon and Nikki helped Marcy and Jamal unload their things and move into a spare bedroom. Just temporary, insisted Jamal, until they could find a place of their own.

The packing finally undone and the evening meal behind them, Kamon and Jamal had gravitated to the front porch while Marcy and Nikki got to know each other a bit better. Marcy was struck by the woman's beautiful face and curvaceous body.

"I'm sorry to be such an inconvenience, but I'm sure we'll be out of your hair, before too long," apologized Marcy.

"Don't be too sure," replied Nikki, "those two have big plans for us... both of us."

"I don't..."

Jamal came back into the room with drinks in his hand, handing one to Marcy, Kamon doing the same for Nikki.

"You two getting to know each other?" smiled Jamal

"Yes, Nikki was telling me you two have some big plans," replied Marcy.

"Yes we do, but let's don't talk business so soon," said Kamon. "Nikki, why don't you make this fine young thing feel welcome."

There was only the hint of resignation in the attractive wife's eyes as she took Marcy's drink and her own and handed them to Kamon. The men sat down making themselves comfortable while Nikki seductively slid her arms around Marcy and suddenly pulled the startled woman to her, her lips finding Marcy' s and her tongue forcing its way into Marcy's mouth.

Startled, Marcy looked to Jamal who impatiently waved her on.

"Go on, don't be unsociable," he said, grinning widely.

Marcy now realizing what was expected, allowed Nikki to undress her except for the ever present stockings and did the same to Kamon's wife until they both stood naked and panting as their hands found breasts and kisses became ever more passionate. Nikki pulled Marcy down to the carpeted floor and they were soon in the classic sixty nine position, with Marcy on top, and tasting of each other's sweetness as tongues flitted over clits and anuses.

Marcy had never heard a woman moan, whine and grunt continually as Nikki did, each exclamation louder and more vociferous than before. She felt the woman's vagina contract, then relax as Nikki's body shuddered, then surrendered to the orgasm.Suddenly Marcy's mouth was full of vaginal secretion. She swallowed as fast as she could but the flow was faster than she could keep up with and some dribbled from her mouth, running down her chin and dripping onto the floor.

Nikki was a squirter too.

"Oh God Nikki... Oh GOD! Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" shouted Marcy as the orgasm rolled over her and she returned the favor to the lovely woman beneath her who also could not swallow fast enough and felt the precious nectar run over her cheeks and neck before dripping to the carpet.

"Those two are going to be great together," laughed Kamon, helping Marcy to her feet.

"What do you mean?" asked the confused woman.

"I'll explain everything later," he said turning to Jamal, "but right now, with your permission..."

"Sure," smiled Jamal," fuck her brains out!"

Kamon took Marcy by the hand and began to lead her to the stairs. Jamal leaned over and whispered in her ear as she went by.

"Make it good, that's your new boss you're about to fuck."

She looked back to him in puzzlement, but followed without hesitation as Kamon lead her to the upstairs bedroom. She lay back on the bed as he got undressed.

"Do you and Jamal share everything?" she asked.

From downstairs came the sound of Nikki, whining and moaning in a combination of agony and ecstasy.

"Everything!" he replied.

She spread her legs for him and felt his massive tool invade her.

"I'm going to like getting used to this," he laughed as he buried himself in her, grabbed her breasts and began to hump his brother's personal fuck doll.


"Kirk, it's Laura."

The voice on the other end of the line rushed over him like an avalanche.

"My... my God, Laura. It's been..."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.