The Rise and Fall of Marcy Denton - Cover

The Rise and Fall of Marcy Denton

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Marcy's infidelity leads to a new career as porn queen -- but at what price?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Slow  

Over the next few weeks, Coleen was kept busy fulfilling her role as wife, and mistress to both Kirk and Lamar. She despaired deeply at the thoughts of continuing an incestuous relationship with her son, but his threats to reveal her earlier indiscretions, teamed with the overpowering heights of physical ecstasy to which Lamar could take her, lead her to accept the role of incestuous mistress. Each time they coupled, she found her reservations diminishing despite the continued recriminations she felt as she relived her mother's abuse and downward spiral into insanity. She knew she had to end this, before she too, fell into an abyss of psychological guilt from which she would never emerge, yet she realized she was simply not strong enough, physically or emotionally to reject Lamar and the licentious relationship he demanded. Besides, she admitted to herself, the boy was good... very good and she was finding herself sexually satisfied every bit as much as Lamar.

Oh, she had tried. The next day, following their tryst at the motel, after Jamal had left for work, Lamar had reminded her of how he wanted her to dress. She had pleaded once again, but ultimately wound up retiring to the bedroom where she changed into a short mini skirt, silk blouse and spike heels. Upon returning downstairs, she saw Lamar's eyes light up as she entered the kitchen.

"Great legs, Mom! With those tits and ass, you've got a body made for sex!"

Despite the ineloquent language, she found herself flattered as his eyes followed her across the room. He had her turn around and model the outfit.

"Lamar, I have work to do."

"Sure, go ahead," he had said.

He had stayed home the entire day, having her bring him cool drinks, watching her every move as she did her housework. After the first few uncomfortable moments, Coleen, despite herself, began to enjoy the attention and the compliments he paid the thirty-seven year old who had become his (unwilling?) mistress.

Later that afternoon, as Coleen was taking some clean laundry upstairs, Lamar's eyes looked up and saw that as she climbed the stairs, the skirt rode higher and higher, revealing her full bushy nest. He was instantly hard.

"Time for a little magic," he called out.

She turned, staring down at him agasp. He simply pointed to the stairs. She tried a final time.

"Lamar don't do this, please!"

He simply grinned and pointed again.

As he climbed the stairs, Coleen turned to face the steps, dropped to her knees and pulled the skirt up around her waist. As he had directed, she wore nothing underneath. He had straddled her on the stair, then taken her. As the night before, her first feelings were of shame and guilt, but as he drove into her and found her G-spot, her body began to respond and before long she was humping backward as enthusiastically as he was thrusting forward. They both had grunted loud and long as she felt him fill her with semen and her own orgasm swept over her. He had then taken her anally, Coleen now so sexually excited that she experienced a spontaneous orgasm as he shot her rectum full of hot seed.

Twice more that day he had uttered the key word and she had submitted, once kneeling to provide him oral satisfaction and later she had bent across the back of the living room sofa to give him full access to her. This last time, she had reached climax seconds before Lamar, her shouts of exhortation spurring him to orgasm, which in turn brought an additional multiple climax to the helpless spasming woman.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.