The Tarot - Cover

The Tarot

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 18

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - The sad story of Angliee's fall from loving wife and mother to drug addicted street walker.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow   Violence  

"Wow, you must have given that publisher his money's worth and then some," laughed Donna as she set the flower bouquet on the table.

Angilee came walking in from the bedroom, her eyes widening in delight as she silently wished them to be from a certain politician. The card read:

A friendly reminder from your pumpkin

carriage driver. The carriage is history but I

have your glass slipper. We can negotiate its

return over dinner tomorrow night. I'll call this

evening. Trace

Her heart beat wildly as a broad smile covered her face.

"Wow, I've serviced our publisher on more than one occasion. From the smile on your face, he must have made as big an impression on you as you did on him."

"No, They're not from him... someone else."

"Well whoever that someone else is must be very interested in you. I hope he can afford you."

"No, it isn't like that. He's not a client."

"Oh, so we're talking romance here?"

"It's a little early for that, but I think he could become someone special."

"Honey," advised Donna, "be careful. Attracting men is our profession, but when they find out what our profession is, they turn tail and run. I just don't want to see your hopes dashed."

Donna noticed the crestfallen look on Angilee's face.

"You haven't told him?" she asked.

"We just met last night... shared a single dance. He said he wanted to call me."

""Like I said honey, be careful. You know you have to tell him sooner or later."

"I know," said Angilee, hanging her head, "I know."


Despite the warnings from Donna and her own reservations, Angilee accepted his dinner invitation when he called later that evening. He took her to a small quiet vineyard/restaurant along the river. Angilee had never enjoyed herself as much. The two were instantly compatible and found each other's company exciting, yet comfortable, as if they could totally relax, not have to try to impress. When he asked about her family, she related several stories of growing up on the farm, then simply told him she was divorced, careful not to provide details. When he asked her profession, she was vague and quickly changed the subject. He told her of his early life in Vermont, college in the Midwest where he met his wife and his accidental entry into politics. When he and his wife moved to Virginia, a friend who was running for office was killed in a car crash. With the election only weeks away, the party asked him to fill in. He reluctantly accepted, more at first, in honor of the memory of his friend than because of any interest in politics. Ellen who had been his friend's campaign manager, stayed on and they were to become close friends. He wound up losing the election, but the political bug had bitten him. With Ellen's encouragement, he ran for local office, won and had been moving up the political ladder ever since. Angilee felt his pain as he related losing his wife to cancer.

Trace reminded Angilee, in many ways of Edward. Not drop dead gorgeous, but handsome in a distinguished and cultured way. Intelligent, witty and charming just as Edward had been, yet while Angilee had cared deeply for her former client, they had never been in love. This man was different. Here was a man whom she could admire, respect and... lose her heart to. She realized that by the time dinner was over and he was driving her home, that sharing a single evening with him was enough for her to know she could love him, more completely than she had ever loved before.

He kissed her gently.

"I'd invite you up," she said, "but the wine has gone to my head and..."

"... and one thing might lead to another. I was sort of counting on that," he smiled.

Suddenly jerked back to reality, Angilee knew that while she had not actually lied, she had certainly mislead him. She cared for this man, did not want him to know, sure it would drive him away, yet he was a decent man and deserved the truth.

"I'm sorry," she said, noting the look of disappointment on his face. "Look Trace, we hardly know each other."

"Yes, perhaps I move a little too quickly... sorry."

"No, it isn't you. It's just that..."

She had to tell him, somehow.

"As a congressman you have people who can do background checks don't you?"

"Yes, why? he asked, puzzled.

"Just have them do a background check on me."

"What? Whatever for?"

"Just do it," she said, fending off his offer to take her in his arms and kiss her. "Then... then if you want, call me."

"Angilee, I don't understand."

"You will," she sobbed, turning and running into the apartment building before he could respond and before he could see the tears running down her cheeks.


The next three days were torturous for Angilee. Donna gave her a night off and the two talked, her friend consoling her, both convinced she would never hear from him again. The next two nights she serviced a couple of her regulars and although they seemed well satisfied, Angilee's heart was breaking, doubly so as she offered them her naked body.

The next morning, however, when she answered the door, there was another bouquet and another card.

You do know how to drop a bombshell.

But the answer is, yes, I want to see you

again. Have to go upstate for the next three

days. Will call you for dinner when I get back.

Trace

Angilee read and reread the card, making sure her eyes were not deceiving her. Donna too was stunned, but both cried in joy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.