Satan's Bride - Cover

Satan's Bride

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 34

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 34 - Beautiful Mioki is a pawn and the prize in the battle between good and Evil. Darius is determined to corrupt her while Christopher is intent on saving her soul.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Slow   Violence   Transformation  

The young girl was naked, tied face down across a padded rail similar to that which had been used to break Mioki. She was crying uncontrollably, the lovely face and body filled with fright. Darius had just given her her first taste of the whip, a few lashes which had stung and shocked but were only a mild prelude to what would follow. Mioki stood, her eyes transfixed on the girl's nest and anus. She was a virgin and her bush was only now beginning to appear, a golden triangular haze barely covering the flesh above her labial lips.

"My dear Tiana, all you need do is acknowledge me as your master and spread your legs so I may take you virginity."

"No I could never..." she cried.

"Very well, if that is what you want. Mioki!"

Mioki looked up to find her master holding the whip out to her.

"You will break her, with the whip or the prod, I don't care. But you will break her and you will break her by tomorrow night. At that time I will take her to my bed. She had better be ready!"

The threat to Mioki was clear.

"Yes, Master."

"And Mioki, when you have finished with her, come to me and bring the whip. You have not yet received your lesson in obedience today."

"The worthless cunt will obey, Master."

He smiled and exited.

Mioki hesitated as Darius left them. She had sold her friend into slavery and destroyed a marriage, but never had she actually wrought physical harm to another human. The girl was crying, pleading with her seductress.

Mioki's hand tightened on the whip. The girl was pretty and sweet. Tiana's body was just beginning to blossom, her breasts beginning to fill her bra, her legs becoming shapely. Mioki had seduced her, made love to her only hours ago, the taste of the girl's sweet young vaginal lips still lingering freshly in the older woman's memory. Mioki did not wish to hurt Tiana, instead, as the girl wept and pleaded, the thought of releasing Tiana flickered across her mind. But it was only a flicker as Mioki knew that even if she told Darius the girl had escaped, Darius would vent his displeasure on her and besides, even more compelling, her training was too thorough to ever allow her to disappoint her master. She must comply with his wishes. She must do what was done to her. Why should this girl be any different, any better that she should not have to suffer, learn and obey?

The first lash landed half heatedly on Tiana's back. The girl flinched and her crying began anew.

"Why? Why are you doing this to me?"

"To bring you to accept your fate," replied Mioki.

"What fate?"

"Your fate to become a fuck doll for our Master."

Another lash, another whimper.

"No, I can't, I won't!"

The lash across the girl's back was stronger this time, the pain more intense.

"Yes, you will! You will refer to yourself as "Little Fuck Doll" and you will open yourself to Darius's rod, which will fill you and give you pleasure in a such a way that no other man will ever be sufficient."

Again the whip snapped across the girl's back. Again she cried out in pain.

"No, please!"

"Yes, Little Fuck Doll, yes!" contradicted Mioki as she brought the leather down with even greater force, eliciting a scream from the helpless young girl...

Anger was beginning to build in Mioki although she wasn't sure why.

"You should feel privileged, Darius will take you to his bed, ream you, bring you to endless orgasms," something Mioki knew would never ever happen for her again.

The lashes were coming faster and harder. Mioki was beginning to perspire from the exertion.

You will be his favorite, and not me! she thought.

The lashes were moving down the back now, approaching the buttocks. Tiana was writhing in pain and terror as Mioki was now whipping the hapless girl with all her might. Blow after blow rained across the fresh young flesh, Mioki taking satisfaction that while she might be delivering this girl to Darius as her replacement in his bed, she would exact a price, she would relieve her own frustration by exerting the same kind of power over Tiana which had been exerted over her. This girl would wind up in Darius's bed tomorrow night, but not without paying. Mioki would not disappoint her master. She would deliver to him a virgin, completely broken and ready to accept her deflowering, no, begging to be deflowered. She would indeed become Darius's fuck doll!

The next blow was directly across the girl's anus. Tiana howled with agony, only to receive another vicious lash across her vaginal lips. The girl was bucking now, mindless with pain, trying to avoid the blows which rained harder and harder.

"'Say it! Say your name!"

"Tiana!" she cried, not realizing at first what Mioki wanted.

"Tell me your name! Say it!" shouted Mioki above the girls screams.

"God, help me!" cried the blonde.

"Say it!" shouted Mioki, doubling her efforts with the whip.

The young girl was nearly delirious, her body convulsing with the pain.

"I can't take any more! Please!"

"Say it! Tell me your name and I'll stop!" commanded Mioki.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.