Satan's Bride - Cover

Satan's Bride

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 30

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 30 - Beautiful Mioki is a pawn and the prize in the battle between good and Evil. Darius is determined to corrupt her while Christopher is intent on saving her soul.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Slow   Violence   Transformation  

Mioki knew there was every possibility she would not survive. Darius had told her the woman at the night club had bled to death. The horse her masters had chosen was not one of the largest breeds, but its shaft was still twice as large as even Darius's.

"Mistress, may the lowly cunt speak?"

"What is it?" asked Tanya.

"Is Darius willing to buy back the lowly cunt?"

"Perhaps, but all that matters nought if you don't take that cock," answered Tanya.

But the "perhaps" was all Mioki had to hear. If there remained even the slightest chance that she could be reunited with him, she would gladly submit to a herd of the largest stallions.

Mioki would have preferred to meet her challenge face up, but she was told to strip completely, then roughly grabbed and thrown face down across a specially designed rail. Her head hung over and down, elevating her vagina and anus to the correct height and position. The stallion had been primed to perform and his quivering penis was in full erection. The horse was reared on his hind feet so his front legs could be held over a padded rail which was suspended above Mioki's body.

"Beg him for it cunt!" commanded Tanya.

"Fuck the lowly cunt, horse," said Mioki rather tentatively.

"His name is Blazer and you can do better than that!"

"Fuck the lowly cunt Blazer," she said louder this time.

"Better take him or you'll never see you know who again."

"Fuck the cunt blazer! Fuck the cunt!"

"Better," smiled Tanya as she noticed the horse being edged nearer. "Make him want you cunt!"

Mioki shuddered as she felt just the tip of the huge shaft brush her vaginal lips. Her fear at that moment was almost as strong as her desire to see Darius again -- almost but not quite. She fixated her mind upon the man who had so cruelly sold her, yet whom she would bow down to worship if given the opportunity.

Mioki reached back and found the feverish shaft. In one split moment she guided the head of the monstrous lance to her vaginal lips. She closed her eyes and bit her lip as the horse, which was obviously used to human mares, knew exactly what to do.

"Fuck the cunt!" shouted Mioki, "FUCK ME, BLAZER!"

With a loud neigh the lance was thrust with the pressure of almost a thousand pounds of momentum and Mioki screamed, then, mercifully, fainted as her vagina was split open. Her unconscious body pitched forward against the rail with each equine thrust, her arms and legs dangling and being thrown about like a rag doll as her body was forced to endure what it was never intended to take. Her three masters were joined by a fourth person, a man who looked on with the same delight, as her body was savaged again and again. At last the stallion snorted loudly and a small ocean of semen filled her womb and ran down her beautiful bare legs. The horse was withdrawn and taken out, the three masters also took their leave and Darius knelt beside Mioki whose unconscious body had slipped from the rail and now lay prostrate on the floor.

"Mioki! Mioki!" he said both urgently and lovingly. "I'm here my darling Mioki!"

"... Darius... ?" She was beginning to regain consciousness.

"Yes, my sweet, precious Mioki."

"Darius, I..."

"I know my darling. I know what you did so we might be reunited. I had no intention of deserting you. I only wanted you to know sexual slavery, never to live it. Your masters did not buy you, I paid them to train you, but they went much further than I ever intended," he lied. "And now this!" he said disgustedly. "They have injured my sweet Mioki. If I had ever imagined they would do such a thing..." the lie gushed forth.

"It's... it's all right," she managed to say before the pain took her breath away. "Do you want me Darius, like this?" she cried, afraid of what his answer might be.

"Of course I want you, now and forever!" he uttered, which were the first true words he had spoken. "Shhhhhh," he said urging her not to talk, to conserve her strength, "I've called for an ambulance. They should be here soon."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.