Satan's Bride - Cover

Satan's Bride

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 29

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 29 - Beautiful Mioki is a pawn and the prize in the battle between good and Evil. Darius is determined to corrupt her while Christopher is intent on saving her soul.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Slow   Violence   Transformation  

To her credit, while Cathy's will to resist had been broken in a little less than three hours, it took Mioki's masters almost two days. Upon arrival at the old castle, she had been introduced to her third owner, an attractive woman in her mid forties, Mistress Tanya, who immediately put whip to flesh and continued for well over an hour. The three took turns with her and were especially vicious when Mioki cried out for Darius. They assured her she would never see him again and the sooner she accepted her fate, the sooner the beatings would decrease in number and severity. But Mioki was like an addict without her fix, Darius had become not just a major part of her life, but life itself for her. She couldn't imagine life without him, without his touch, his caress, his throbbing lance inside her.

By the end of the second day, the beatings had taken their toll, Mioki had stopped mentioning Darius's name but she could not bring herself to denounce her love for him as her new masters demanded. Not, that is, until, stripped naked and tied face down across a pummel horse, where her thighs and buttocks were so easily accessible to the whip, her owners had changed tactics and used a new toy for the first time. It was a specially modified cattle prod. The voltage had been lowered somewhat but it still produced a vicious jolt that sent searing, mind numbing pain through the point of contact. Mioki, had screamed and fainted as her body shook uncontrollably and her bladder and bowels voided themselves when Tanya first touched the prod to her rectum. Upon reviving their plaything, Tanya inserted the prod into Mioki's vagina and gleefully pressed the button. Mioki's body convulsed in spontaneous orgasms for over twenty minutes and at one point the three actually thought she might die. None of them, of course, knew of the small life growing within the slave. Only by the merest of happenstances did the fetus survive, unhurt, the shock to its mother's body.

Mioki could simply resist no longer. The whippings had weakened her, but she was all too painfully aware that her body simply would not survive another such jolt and Tanya seemed only too willing to repeat what had already come close to killing her. So, her will at last broken, Mioki gave herself to her masters as their sexual slave. They began with the more mundane demands, licking feet, begging for a penis or strap on dildo to fill her and providing oral satisfaction to her masters. When Tanya insisted Mioki suck her labial lips and drink her urine, Mioki hesitated, but when the prod was again produced, Mioki begged Tanya to allow her to drink from her pussy. Later that same day, the new initiate learned to eat the feces of her Mistress as well.

To truly initiate her, her masters invited several of their friends for a party. Mioki was commanded to strip and dance naked atop a table throughout the evening. The highlight, however, came when the guests gathered round the table and bid for her services. She was finally auctioned to a thirtyish business executive for over two thousand dollars whereupon he threw her across the table and reamed her in both front and back as the others watched and applauded.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.