Family Ties - Cover

Family Ties

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The Walker family is introduced to the pleasures and consequences of incest by the beautiful new housekeeper with an ulterior motive.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Humiliation   Interracial   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Violence  

"Come in," said Shanti to the knock at her bedroom door.

Laura stepped in quickly closing the door behind her. She wore a white teddy. Shanti noted with satisfaction that the younger girl had brushed and styled her hair. There was also a hint of cologne and she now wore a modest amount of makeup.

The Creole's robe fell away as she stood revealing a centerfold body clad only in deep purple silky bra and thong. Her large, well shaped breasts and full firm hips caught the girl by surprise.

"My God, Shanti! You make me look like a boy!"

"I am proud of my body, Laura, not just for the way it looks, but also for the pleasure it brings me. Your body can bring you pleasures you never imagined."

She pulled the girl to her and slowly slid the straps from her shoulders as they kissed deeply.

"But they're so small!" Laura almost cried as the teddy fell around her waist exposing her nearly flat chest.

"Size isn't everything," smiled Shanti, closing her mouth on the girl's small nipple and giving a slight nip.

Laura almost jumped as the slight sudden pain sent waves of erotic desire coursing through her.

"Oh, Shanti..." she whispered.

The brown eyed beauty fondled both nipples as they kissed again. Shanti backed the blonde against the wall and began sensuously rubbing her body against Laura's. The girl's eyes closed as her body filled with the same desire she had felt earlier in the day. Shanti leaned back momentarily, reached back and untied her own bra string letting it fall to the floor. There was a slight gasp as Laura's eyes feasted upon the huge luscious mounds with their dark, almost black aureoles and large erect nipples.

Shanti placed her own nipples against those of the younger woman and again her sensuous movements drove the girl to greater heights of desire. Laura was gasping for air, her emotions, not her mind, in control.

There was the sound of a door closing down the hall. Laura jumped, her mind snapping back from its reverie.

"Maybe we shouldn't. What if someone were to see?" she whispered.

"No one is going to see. You know why? Because everyone else in this house is probably having sex of their own right now."

"What?" asked the incredulous girl.

"You don't believe me?"

"Of course not."

"Then why don't we make a little bet. If both your parents and your brother aren't engaged in sex or masturbation right now or within the next few minutes, you walk back to your room and we forget this afternoon ever happened, but if I'm right, you not only pull off that teddy and spread your legs when we get back here, but you also have to help me with another little project I have in mind. Deal?"

"Deal," answered Laura.

They did not have long to wait. The door they had heard closing was Jody retiring to his room and only a few minutes later Drummond and Claire entered their bedroom as well.

The two women donned their nightwear once again and quietly slipped into the hallway which accessed all three bedrooms. Tiptoeing, they stopped at Jody's door. Putting their ears to the door they heard nothing. Laura was about to claim victory when, ever so gently, Shanti turned the knob and quietly the door opened just enough so they could both peek inside.

Jody lay on the bed, naked and masturbating. The lights were out but the window was directly behind his bed so his body was brightly silhouetted by the moonlight. His rod was stiff and sticking straight up as his hand made the rapid up and down movements, his breathing heavy.

"The little prick!" Whispered Laura.

"Not so little. He's got a pretty fair sized tool for a boy his age."

Laura peeked again, despite herself, fascinated by the length of her brother's penis.

"Disgusting," she breathed.

"Not at all," was Shanti's reply. "As a matter of fact it feels very good in your hand."

Laura's mouth dropped open.

"You mean..."

"That's right, tonight under the dinner table."

Laura bent over to watch from a better vantage point. As she did, Shanti slipped her hand onto Laura' s legs and began stroking slightly.

"You're telling me you had your hand in Jody's pants?"

"Just as sure as I'm in yours right now," said the Creole, her hand sliding under the leg of the teddy briefs and resting on Laura's hip.

The girl bit her tongue to keep from making any sound.

Fingers began slowly exploring and soon Laura felt Shanti's warm touch on her anus. Her desire beginning to build again, she started to straighten and embrace her dark eyed companion, but Shanti held her where she was. Again Laura peered in at her brother's erect manhood, his strong legs and broad shoulders. For a brief moment an image flashed in her mind of a female figure atop his muscular body, his rod buried deeply in her as she rode his massive thrusts. In her mind she saw the female run her hands through her blonde hair and then cup and pinch her small breasts...

She almost gasped aloud when Laura realized she was pinching her own nipples as Shanti's fingers played in her crotch.

"He's good Laura, look!" whispered Shanti.

As Laura watched Jody increase the rhythm on his shaft, she felt two of Shanti's fingers penetrate her labial lips where they quickly found her clit, the girl smothering her gasp.

"He could fill you Laura. You could take him here!" she whispered in Laura's ear as her fingers began a fluttering stimulation of Laura's small pleasure mound.

"Oh, Oh, Ohhhh," the girl moaned softly as she began to thrust herself upon the two digits which Shanti used to increase her need.

"Watch him, Laura! Watch it get larger!"

Claire and Drummond Walker's daughter was quickly losing control. Her eyes feasted on her brother's rod and she heard his grunts as he sought satisfaction. Her own thrusting was harder now, more urgent. She sought to take Shanti's fingers even further. Her breathing was beginning to match that of her brother, heavy and rapid. As she heard him grunt loudly, she again imagined herself impaled upon him. She wanted to dispel such unthinkable desires, yet fascinated by the boy's sexuality and her own need, her fantasy persisted.

"He's going to come Laura. You can come with him!"

Her mouth was open gasping for air, as Shanti increased the stimulation. As she watched, her brother's body arched and she heard him grunt rapidly.

"He's coming, Laura. Come with him!"

Laura saw the ejaculate shoot from his phallus as her body surrendered and her own orgasm swept over her. Both brother and sister cried softly in unison, "Yes YES!"

Catching her breath momentarily, a degree of rational thought returning, Laura softly closed the door and turned to face the smiling Shanti.

"This is wicked and shameful."

"Really?" responded Shanti, "then why didn't you close the door and leave when we first peeked in? Why did you stand there and watch your brother come while you humped my finger wishing it was him?"

"No, I could never..."

"You just did in your mind. Brothers can be very good, so don't knock it until you've tried it."

"You've... ?"

A confident smile spread across Shanti's face.

"I've been to bed with every one of my brothers and sisters."

Laura was dumbfounded. Shanti motioned to the boy's room.

"There's a lot of pleasure waiting for you in there," she grinned, "but tonight we have another stop to make."

She motioned for Laura to follow. The stunned, confused, yet inwardly excited young woman followed her teacher noiselessly down the hall.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.