Corporate Favors - Cover

Corporate Favors

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Newlywed Jennifer is drugged, raped and blackmailed into becoming an unwilling corporate whore.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Bestiality   Water Sports   Enema   Slow  

Upon her return, Jennifer found she and Ron had been invited to the opening of a new art gallery. The evening turned disastrous however when they got into a petty argument on the way home and Ron ended up sleeping on the couch while Jennifer cried herself to sleep.

She could see her marriage beginning to crumble. She tried talking with Ron the following morning, but he seemed preoccupied and left for the office saying he really didn't want too talk about it now.

It seemed to her that Ron was showing no more interest in her now, than she had been showing in him since beginning to use Jip so regularly. She felt if only she could wean herself away from the drug, perhaps their sex life could be revived. And that, she was sure, was accountable for most of their problems.

That afternoon she got a call form Cindy.

"Hi there, stranger. When are you and Ron coming back over?"

"I'm not sure, Cindy. Things aren't going too well for us right now."

"I'm sorry. Is there anything I can do?"

"No, I guess not, unless you can roll back the calendar a couple of months."

"Don't I wish," said Cindy, "but I do have a little news you might be interested in."

"Oh?"

"Yes. You see, two nights ago I had to attend one of Tremper's parties at his office. Things got pretty wild. Thank God for Jip. I was left alone for a few minutes and I went exploring. I found his videotape room. Did you know he has hidden cameras in his office too? Well, there must be six or eight VCRs in there. It looked like only a couple were being used.

"And you got one of the tapes?"

"No I heard someone coming down the hall and had to hurry out the back way."

"Then I don't see..."

"Don't you get it Jennifer? The next time Larry engages in one of his conquests, we sneak in there, use one of the extra machines to make a copy and expose him for what he is."

"But who could we send the tape to? His wife knows all about his sexual trysts."

"The police?"

"What would they prosecute him for, seducing a woman?"

"How about the Board of Directors?"

"Cindy, you know the majority of the Board of Directors have already been in your pants and mine. Most of them attend Larry's parties regularly."

"There must be someone who he wouldn't want to know."

"Maybe. Let's give it some thought."

The phone began ringing the second she hung up. It was Tremper's Secretary. Ron had been called out of town on short notice. He had a change of clothes at the office, was leaving from there and wouldn't be back until tomorrow afternoon. Also Mr. Tremper needed Jennifer's services this evening. She was to meet him at the Glass Orchid, an exclusive restaurant at 7:30 and she was to bring a negligee.

The dress she wore that evening was a frilly chiffon with a bright floral print. She had come to detest high heels, but Tremper liked them and she knew better than to disappoint him.

The maitre d' showed her to Tremper's table. He was seated with a handsome young boy who hardly seemed old enough to be out of high school.

"Jennifer, I want you to meet my nephew David Gentry. David, this is Jennifer

Carpenter."

The boy seemed shy and self conscious which Jennifer could tell immediately as his eyes met hers, then quickly dropped.

"I'm very pleased to meet you David."

"Hello," he finally managed.

"Jennifer, today is David's birthday. He's a bright young man with a great future at Tremper Industries if he wants. But his social development has been somewhat neglected. He's inexperienced with women... completely inexperienced."

The boy was totally embarrassed.

"Uncle Larry..."

"Well I find that charming," said Jennifer, smiling softly at the boy, then glancing at Tremper. "It's refreshing to find a young man with sensitivity who doesn't feel the need for self indulgence."

David looked up at her, his eyes giving silent thanks.

"You really think so?" he asked.

"Yes, David. There is plenty of time to explore those areas after you find the right person."

"Perhaps I didn't make myself clear," injected Tremper. "Jennifer, you are David's birthday present. You are to teach him, initiate him into manhood. When morning comes I do not expect him to be inexperienced any longer."

"But, Uncle Larry..."

"Do I make myself clear?" said Tremper, looking first to David, then to Jennifer.

The boy dropped his eyes, his voice almost inaudible.

"... Yes, Uncle Larry."

Jennifer had never hated Larry Tremper more than she did at this moment, but she knew better than to cross him and so she nodded in silent acknowledgement.

"Good, then I wish you a very enjoyable evening David and..." looking from the boy to Jennifer and back to the boy, "happy birthday!"

They were silent until Tremper left the restaurant.

The boy looked at Jennifer for a long moment.

"I'm his nephew, I have to do as he says or at least while I'm visiting. Why do you let him tell you what to do?"

"Let's just say your uncle is a powerful man and I owe him lots of favors."

"But why like this?" the boy asked. "No matter what you owe him, why would a beautiful woman like you agree to something like this?"

Her eyes lifted tiredly to his.

"Because I'm a whore David. This is what whores do."

"You're NOT!" he said so loudly the other diners turned to look around. Embarrassed at drawing their attention, David lowered his voice, but remained adamant.

"I think you're wonderful, Jennifer."

"You just met me five minutes ago. How could you know what kind of person I am or am not?"

"You could have laughed and made fun of me like Uncle Larry, but you didn't. You could have treated me like some kind of kid, but you haven't. And you were willing to give me credit for being intelligent enough to make some important decisions for myself, something most adults don't think a seventeen year old can do."

"You're a kind and intelligent young man, David."

She looked deeply into his brown eyes.

"A woman appreciates a man of intelligence, but she can live with a man who's not a genius. What a woman can't live with is a man who is unkind."

"Lesson number one?" he smiled.

They both laughed.

"I'm not here to flatter you, David. There are many intelligent men in the world. There are far fewer men who are kind. That which is most rare is a man of kindness and intelligence. You have those qualities, David. Don't waste them."

His eyes searched hers, softened. His voice was low and sincere.

"You don't have to do this if you don't want to."

"It's OK," she lied, "I wouldn't be here if I didn't really want to be."

"We could lie to Uncle Larry, make up a good story."

"How good are you at lying, David?"

"Yeah, I see what you mean. I never could lie very well. He'd know and then we'd both be in trouble... but I don't want it this way. Please don't misunderstand. You're the most beautiful woman I've ever met, but I want it to be natural, because its what we both want, not because either of us feels we are being forced into it."

"David, you have a lot you could teach your uncle."

"Is my kindness breaking out again?" he smiled.

She returned his smile warmly.

"So, Mr. Kindness, what would you suggest?"

He thought a long moment, his face suddenly brightening.

"Hello," he said in mock seriousness, "I don't believe I've had the pleasure. My name is David Gentry."

"How do you do sir," she said, "I'm Jennifer Carpenter."

"From across the restaurant I was struck with your beauty and grace. Please don't think me too bold, but would you do me the honor of having dinner with me?"

They were both smiling. Jennifer reached over and placed her hand in his. Their eyes met and that moment was magical for them both. Jennifer's voice was low, her sentiment sincere.

"I'd love to, David. I really would."

They had a delightful dinner. David told her about his family back in Oregon. Apparently Tremper's sister had little in common with her older brother. David was happy if a bit naive. Jennifer hadn't been wrong about David's precociousness. He reluctantly told her he had been double promoted twice and despite his age was already a sophomore in college. He had few friends as most of his fellow college students considered him a freak. There was one girl he had thought about getting serious about, but she, he related, was even more shy than he.

His college major was journalism, but Jennifer was delighted to find he was minoring in literature. They discussed several of the French and English writers and their works. Jennifer noted to David that he was better read than she had been as a sophomore. He hung on her every word, eager to find which authors and works she preferred.

They talked of philosophy, music and the environment. David was enthused at finding someone to talk with who truly valued his thoughts and insights. Jennifer was happy to find a young man of depth of both intellect and feelings. She realized that, despite the seven year age difference, she had far more in common with David than most people her own age, including Ron. She, in fact, was beginning to wonder if she and Ron had much in common at all any more.

After dinner they walked for a while, stopping in one of those photo booths on a whim and having their picture taken together, both of them clowning and making faces except for one shot in which they happened to be looking at each other as the shutter tripped. They both were drawn to that photo for it clearly showed a man and woman sharing an intimate and magical moment.

They stopped at a small nightclub where a combo played slow, dreamy dance music. David confessed he wasn't much of a dancer, but Jennifer took his hand and on the darkened dance floor, David held her in his arms and their bodies touched. David felt her breasts against him and smelled her light perfume as they swayed to the music.

"If I could wish for just one thing, you know what it would be?" he asked. "I'd wish this evening could go on forever."

Their eyes met. His heart was racing.

"Jennifer, I..."

"Shhhh," she whispered gently in his ear, "I know David, I know."

His arm pulled her gently closer and their lips met ever so tenderly. Two hearts were racing now. One to celebrate a first found love, the other a rediscovery of feelings thought lost forever.

"I... I'd like to be alone with you, Jennifer. I know I'm not saying this well, but I also want what you want. I don't want you to do anything which you don't really want to do."

She looked into his eyes which were suddenly somber.

"I want nothing more than to spend some time alone with you, David. Let's find somewhere to be together."

And this time it was no lie.

Her kiss was gentle but passionate and the two might as well have been on a deserted isle, for they kissed, oblivious to everything and everyone around them. Holding hands, they walked the three blocks to a rather elegant hotel.

Upon entering the room, David sat on the edge of the bed and looked up at Jennifer who stood before him. He reached out to her but she flirtatiously danced away.

"I think I'm about to get lesson number two," he smiled.

"A woman wants to make love every bit as much as a man David, but a woman also wants romance. She wants the passion to build slowly. She revels in foreplay, something a man often forgets... and she wants to look her best, so if you will excuse me."

Exiting into the other room, she changed into the negligee. She took a hit of Jip from her purse, but, upon reflection, put it back. Her lips silently mouthed the words...

"You deserve better than that David. You deserve my affection as well as my body. No drugs!... Me!"

Hearing soft music, she peeked out to find David seated at a small circular table upon which were two lighted candles, a single rose and a bottle of champagne. The rest of the room was dark, so when Jennifer stood in the open doorway between rooms, the light from the room where she had changed provided a strong backlight showing the curves of her body clearly through the flimsy black negligee. She wore only a matching string thong beneath. David watched spellbound as she walked to the table. Seating her and pouring the champagne, he flipped off the lights in the other room, leaving them totally in candlelight.

"You're breathtaking," he uttered.

"Thank you David. I want this to be a very special evening for both of us."

"It already has been," he said as they sipped the wine. "I ordered from room service. I hope it's OK."

"OK? It's wonderful David. You're so very thoughtful."

He held out the rose to her.

"For the most beautiful and wonderful woman I have ever met."

"Thank you, David," she said accepting the rose with one hand while reaching out to his hand with the other. For a few seconds there was only the sound of the soft music from the radio as their eyes met and held. They rose from the table, David's arm went around her and they danced slowly, romantically and sensuously. They kissed, more passionately than before, Jennifer taking his tongue deeply into her, each drinking heavily of the other. Rhythmically, she rubbed her body against his. As he kissed her neck, she removed his coat, tie and shirt. Her tongue now played across his neck and chest while she loosened his belt and slid down his pants. After helping him out of shoes and socks, she rose and they embraced, he wearing only briefs, she the negligee.

"Touch me, David," she whispered.

His hands moved down her back and grasped her cheeks, gently pulling her even closer. She felt his erection, knew she wanted, needed the love of this boy/man as much as he loved and desired her. His hands came up to unfasten the negligee which slid easily from her.

"Yes, touch me," she breathed as his hands found her breasts. Her body shivered slightly as he kissed her nipples. Her hand slid inside his shorts, found his erection.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.