Corporate Favors - Cover

Corporate Favors

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Newlywed Jennifer is drugged, raped and blackmailed into becoming an unwilling corporate whore.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Bestiality   Water Sports   Enema   Slow  

Within minutes of seeing Ron and Mike off at the airport, the two wives were boarding a plane for a different destination.

Cindy tried to reassure Jennifer, but the young woman was disconsolate.

"Jennifer, you've got to snap out of it. Please understand, if we don't please those guests..."

"I know. I know."

Jennifer's thoughts were of Ron and their attempt at lovemaking last night. It was the first time they had been to bed together since this nightmare started and even though she tried very hard, as she felt his penis inside her, images of huge men forcing themselves upon her made her so tense that even Ron had failed to climax. It was a disaster for them both. Guilt burned inside her.

Most of the flight was spent in silence.

They were met at the airport by limousine. The apartment was very expensive and very exclusive. They were taken to a bedroom where a matron, obviously accustomed to briefing the "pets" addressed them as if they were children being told how to act at the dinner table in front of important guests.

"You will wear the costumes provided there on the bed, nothing else. Tonight you are cats. When summoned, you will enter in a lithe and sensuous manner and curl up on the rugs provided on either side of the Mistress' chair. For this evening you will look, feel and act as cats. For all practical purposes you will be cats. When petted, you will purr and arch your back. When directed, you will walk on all fours around the room seeking the attention and affection of the guests."

Despite herself, Jennifer giggled slightly. The matron turned to Cindy.

"You've been here before. You'd better tell her to take this seriously or you both will be accountable."

She turned to Jennifer.

"And, you will make yourself available to any guest who wants you, in any way they desire. Clear?"

There was a sneer on the older woman's face.

Jennifer's smile faded quickly.

"I said, is that clear?"

"... Yes," said Jennifer weakly.

"Good. I will send in some dinner."

With that the old woman left them alone.

"Jennifer, honey, you mustn't forget why we are here. These people may laugh at us or themselves, but we don't laugh at anything unless we are told to and we don't laugh at them, ever! We are here to pleasure them. Forget that and we will both pay the price."

"I... I'm sorry," said the young wife.

"They take their pleasure seriously. Do exactly as you're told and don't try to fake anything. Give them what they want. Make them love it, Jennifer. It's your only hope. And don't forget, I've got a hit of Jip for each of us."

"I never want to go near that stuff again."

"OK, I understand how you feel, but you may change your mind before the evening's over."

They changed into the costumes, such as they were, body tights of a fishnet weave, Jennifer's black, Cindy's white. For all practical purposes they may as well have been naked. Every part of their bodies was entirely visible, nipples and most of the breast pushing through the large holes and the outfits were crotchless. Each woman wore a small feline ballroom mask of matching color rimmed in soft fur with small cats ears on the top. A leather collar, worn around the neck, completed the outfit.

They were brought food, but Cindy warned Jennifer not to eat very much as she would probably regret it, considering what they were going to be doing a little later.

It was over an hour later, after all the guests had arrived, that the matron flung open the bedroom door, which was their cue. Cindy had told Jennifer to watch her and act accordingly. Cindy going first, they entered the living area where soft sensuous music played and multi-colored lights swirled in syncopation.

Conversations died and all eyes were on the two as they slinked forward slowly, sensuously, pausing to rub against a guest, purring and then moving on. They worked their way slowly, tantalizingly across the room.

Jennifer watched Cindy slither to her knees and kiss the nest of a woman who motioned for her to do so.

Jennifer could see their hostess, a woman in her late fifties to early sixties, seated across the room. She began to slowly edge in that direction, but as she playfully ran her hand through the hair of a younger muscular man, he ensnared her by thrusting two fingers in her nest and gently, sensually pulling her to him. Frightened, Jennifer momentarily froze.

"What's this," he asked, "a pussy who teases but doesn't really want to play?"

There were titters around the room at his pun.

A quick glance across the room brought an urgent affirmative nod from Cindy. Those earlier warnings came flooding back, so with an overpowering sense of fear, mixed with hopelessness and self vilification, Jennifer turned back to the man and smiled. She began to thrust upon his fingers, sliding up and down against his body with her breasts. She meowed softly to the delight of the guests. He caressed one of her breasts with his other hand and pulled her lips slowly to his own. He drank of her heavily, his kiss sweet and powerful. His finger found her clit and Jennifer began to respond, at first as part of the act and then for real. He touched her as Ron had not, moving, not powerfully, but rhythmically with a sensitivity to her own which was surprising and exciting to the young woman.

Her hand went to his pants and soon she was holding his erection.

Even Cindy and the woman she was caressing paused with the other guests to watch as Jennifer and her mystery lover moved, touched and masturbated each other in time with the music and the needs of their bodies.

The stimulation was pleasing for her, but she fought the orgasm. As she felt his climax crash over him, however, she parted her legs and pulled him into her, feeling his semen flow, filling her vagina as they stood entwined while the other guests looked on.

She started to pull away but he clutched her tightly, whispering in her ear.

"You have pleasured me. Now I shall return the favor!"

In the standing position his penis massaged her clitoris with its every movement. Jennifer had told herself she would prostitute herself, but she would never enjoy it. Now she found herself needing to give up what she swore she wouldn't.

She caught Cindy's eye and the urgent affirmative nod from her friend, so she began thrusting on the penis which was rapidly regaining erection. He moved without urgency as if he could go on penetrating her all evening. She felt her nipples hardening and her breathing become rapid. She whimpered as his member found her mound of pleasure again and again just the way she wished Ron would make love to her. He lightly kissed her neck as she wished Ron would, then squeezed her nipples as she ached for Ron to do and then looked into her eyes as her own began to flutter and glaze. She could not hold it back. This man was just too good, too much for her to bear.

She squealed, to the delight of the guests, as the orgasm engulfed her. Again, instead of releasing her, the man grabbed her cheeks and pulled. Sensing what he wanted, she jumped to encircle his waist with her legs. He now held her off the floor as they thrusted. The orgasms this time were simultaneous, prolonged and for Jennifer, multiple.

As the last wave subsided, she reviled herself for submitting to the orgasm, not realizing she had just surrendered her body and her pleasure to a man who often entertained the other guests by seducing and deflowering virgins for their amusement. He was a master of his craft and the inexperienced, naive housewife would have been relatively easy prey even under normal circumstances. However, here, under the directive of cooperating, pleasuring and submitting, she could no more have resisted orgasm than a butterfly could resist a whirlwind.

There was applause and laughter as Jennifer, burning with shame and embarrassment, kissed him one last time and moved on as other hands reached out to touch her breasts and nest.

She was nearing the chair and, she hoped, the relative safety of her mistress, when an arm reached out grabbing her breast. She turned to face a woman, only slightly older than herself, beautiful, with long flaming red hair. This woman, her smile, the way she held Jennifer's breast, squeezed her nipple, was unsettling to the young wife. There was something different, chilling, unknown and perhaps unknowable about her look. Their eyes met but Jennifer could not hold her stare and glanced away. The hand squeezed her nipple harder, forcing Jennifer to meet her intense stare.

"Yes," said the woman, "you! Tonight!"

She released her grip and Jennifer trying to be subtle, moved on immediately, arriving at the chair of their mistress a few moments after Cindy who was already curled up on one of the small oval rugs on either side of the chair. Jennifer lowered herself gracefully onto the vacant rug. The woman reached out and stroked her hair, much as she would a household pet. Taking her cue from Cindy, Jennifer made a soft purring sound which seemed to please the woman.

The music ended and the guests turned to look to their hostess with anticipation as did Jennifer and Cindy. The woman stood and smiled.

"I'm so glad you are enjoying yourselves but, I have some entertainment planned!"

She looked to Cindy and simply crossed her fingers which was obviously a signal understood by her beautiful black pet. Jennifer was lost, but decided once again to wait for Cindy to take the lead. Cindy began crawling toward her, so Jennifer also began moving as sensuously as possible on her all fours. The guests moved back to clear an area in the middle of the room where the two women slowly rubbed against each other in catlike fashion.

Cindy began nipping at Jennifer's ear.

"She wants us to make love to each other," she whispered while biting at Jennifer's neck. "Do you want a hit?"

"No!" was Jennifer's whispered reply as she first licked along Cindy's ear and then down her back. Cindy turned and their faces met.

"Then concentrate on me Jennifer. Nothing else. Shut everything else out. There are only the two of us here. Enjoy my body Jennifer. I know I'm going to enjoy yours!"

Slowly two set of lips neared. Jennifer was feeling the same strange excitement she had felt when seduced by Dana Tremper. She had seen Cindy naked earlier when they changed into the costumes and certainly the costumes themselves hid little, but earlier her thoughts had not been upon this woman as an object of desire. Now, as they purred, licked and rubbed, she found the sleek brown body intoxicatingly sensual. Cindy was not unaffected, as Jennifer could feel the heat of desire radiating from her body as well. The music began again with soft tribal drums. Their lips met. Jennifer marveled at how soft Cindy's lips were, how moist and sweet her kiss. She drank heavily from her friend/lover as she was gently rolled onto her back. Cindy's tongue explored her neck and breasts. Jennifer began a slight thrusting of her nest in rhythm with the music. As her lover's tongue continued its downward journey, Jennifer's legs fell open to accept that warm wet tongue. Cindy, however, swung across her at the last moment and two sets of facial lips electrifyingly met labial lips. The guests drew closer as the two women sought to bring ultimate pleasure to each other. Tongues flicked over clits and nests thrusted to take those tongues as deeply as possible. Jennifer felt Cindy's tongue move from vagina to anus, penetrate, and return to vagina. The sensation was new and exciting, her breathing quickening as she returned the favor. Oddly, what had seemed so revolting only days ago was now exciting, pleasurable and she returned her tongue to Cindy's dark hole again and again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.