The Wives' Softball Coach - Cover

The Wives' Softball Coach

Copyright© 2004 by Erotica Author

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - In this completed novella, Joe is a submarnie sailor who is left behind on a patrol to attend school. He and a friend volunteer to manage the wives' softball team. During the season Joe and Kevin get drawn into the lives of the players in ways they never imagined. The scene is Hawaii in the early 1970s and I lead you through the beauty and the dirt with plenty of philosophy and fucking.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports  

My feet hit the floor hard. My eyes opened to see the khaki belly of Chief Barker. My glance traveled up the expanse; I could he was pissed about something. He turned off the set playing old I Love Lucy reruns.

"How would you and your buddy like to make $100 tonight?"

"Chief, Kevin and I aren't going to fuck your wife no matter how much you pay us."

The chief roared at this. His face turned red and an 8.5 quake rolled across his gut. He coughed and said, "She sure would like that, but I am ain't paying you two broke-dick motherfuckers to do it."

"What's up then?"

"Your XO's wife is throwing a big bridge party tonight and needs a bartender and a waiter. It seems to me you said something about being a bartender once."

"Yeah, I've done it before. More in the dive sort of place though than the country club."

"Booze is fucking booze, and you're all I have. I hope your buddy can walk and carry a tray at the same time."

"Ok, chief, we'll do it. When and where?"

"Tonight, seven o'clock. I'll give you the address."

"And... "

"Wear your dress uniform."

"To a private party?"

"Yeah."

"Are you sure this isn't an improper use of military personnel."

"The proper use of navy personnel is what I fucking say it is. Now go find that partner of yours and get your shit together."

Kevin and I walked up the hill wearing our dress whites. The address was of the home at the top of the hill, the largest in the neighborhood. The sign at the end of the drive said COMSUBPAC. We exchanged glances and decided that tomorrow there was going to be one dead fucking chief on the sub base. This wasn't the XO's house. This was the home of a two-star admiral. Orders were orders. We rang the bell.

An elegantly dressed woman in her late forties answered the door. "Ma'am we're here to work at your party."

"Welcome, follow me and I will show you your duties." We trailed her into the immaculate home and she showed us the bar and buffet.

"Please mix the drinks as requested and serve them to the players at the tables. Keep up the appearance of the buffet and put out more food from the kitchen when needed. For a good job, the pay is one hundred dollars each." This woman single-handedly saved the life of a Navy chief petty officer with this statement for she had just doubled our pay.

"Ma'am, I think we can handle that." She walked away, with both Kevin and I checking out the smooth ass wiggling in her dress. I gave Kevin a nudge and we started organizing the bar. Since I had bartending experience, Kevin was to work the buffet.

The ladies started coming in about ten minutes later. They were the wives of the staff officers and a sprinkling of the wives of the senior officers of the boats. We didn't recognize anyone. The enlisted men's wives did not socialize at this level. The air is a bit thin at tis level for the heavy breathing most of the wives we knew required. Some of these women looked as if breathing heavy for any reason was an unknown exercise.

The admiral's wife welcomed her guests. They seated themselves at the tables promptly. No one had the nerve to be late. Kevin started taking the drink orders. They kept him quite busy for the first hour. These ladies could drink like their husbands. The quiet murmur of the first few hands rose to a loud buzz at the end of the first hour.

Kevin was running his ass off delivering drinks and keeping the food going. The type of drinks changed from the initial mimosas and Golden Cadillacs to martinis and manhattans. I don't play bridge, but it did seem to be a game for generating arguments. Two women had to be separated and they were partners not opponents.

I started generating something else when Kevin came up to the bar with a round of drink orders. "Joe, the admiral's wife just felt up my ass."

"I was probably just an accident."

"No, she felt me up good, fifteen or twenty seconds. I almost dropped the fucking tray."

"Maybe she's looking for some. Pull up your pants so they're good and tight when you take this round back. See what happens."

He hustled off with the drinks. When he can back he was blushing. "Did she feel you up this time around?"

"No, she pulled my head down and said, 'I wouldn't mind some of that.' The she stuck her tongue in my ear."

"No, shit. Did anyone see her do this?"

"Yes, the whole fucking table laughed at me."

"If we play our cards right we could be rolling in pussy before the night is over. Why should the officers' wives be any different then the wives we've been fucking since the boat left."

"You think so, Joe?"

"Hey, I'm not the one getting his ass felt up by an admiral's wife."

"Cover for me. I've got to go take a leak."

The head for the party crew was in the back by the kitchen. Kevin headed back and I watched out to see if any of the ladies needed anything. The admiral's wife must have as about a minute after Kevin disappeared she headed in the same direction. Interesting. I made sure drinks kept flowing and I kept a close eye on the back. I went around topping off manhattans and drifted toward the back.

The door to the head was closed. I leaned my ear close. I heard muffled breathing then I heard, "What a cock! You're so fucking big. Fuck my hot cunt sailor boy." I could hear the sounds of stomach slapping ass. I figured I couldn't stay to the end so I went back up to the card game.

Five minutes later, Kevin comes back. He's embarrassed and nervous. "Kevin, my man, even the great Joe has never bagged an admiral's wife."

"Shhhh, she's still back there."

"So."

"She wants you to go back."

"She wants me?"

"Yeah, I'm supposed to tend the bar while you're busy."

Holy shit, I guess Kevin and I will be tied after today. "Here's a pitcher of manhattans. Just go around every five minutes or so and fill up the glasses." I split for the back.

I knocked lightly on the bathroom door. It opened and a hand pulled me inside. The admiral's wife was naked with white streaks running down her leg. She was tall, thin, with small plum sized tits. She unzipped my pants and removed my rapidly hardening cock. She sat down on the toilet and lowered her mouth over my dick.

She whipped my cock with her tongue as it slid to the back of her throat. She pulled my hands to her head in the universal gesture of 'fuck my mouth.' I curled my fingers into her stiff hair and proceeded to do what she asked. She had a tight mouth, tighter than a lot of cunts I had fucked. She was a good-looking woman, stylish, if you didn't count the cock in her mouth. She stood up from the toilet and turned around. "Put it in sailor boy. Mama needs a good hard fuck."

Who am I to argue? This was getting pretty kinky. Kinky, though, It turned out had just started. I put my cock up to her cunt and was just pushing in when there was a knock at the door.

"Adrienne, are you in there?"

Oh, fuck, I was busted. The door began to open. Fuck, I didn't check that she had locked the door. I started to pull back when long, thin fingers closed around my cock and held me in place. A shorter, plumper woman stuck her face in. I stared at her. She smiled at me, and looked down at the admiral's wife. "I see we're starting the fun early." She stepped in and shut the door.

The newcomer gave me a frank stare, watching my cock as it started to fuck Mrs. Admiral again. She came up beside me and rubbed her hand over my ass. She snaked a finger down my crack and pushed it into by ass. Adrienne felt me shudder at the finger wending up me.

"Barb, get your finger out of his ass. He will cum soon enough without your help." The finger withdrew promptly. Barb whispered in my ear, "She's tight isn't she." I nodded.

I couldn't resist. "Is this the usual ending to a bridge party?"

She laughed. "Yes, we do like to have a little fun, when the card play is done."

"All of you?" Thinking there must be twenty women here. "Oh, no, only about six of us, the rest have no idea what goes on after they leave."

"What goes on?" I am still stroking into Adrienne.

"We start with a bit of fun back here, because some of us," directing this remark at Adrienne, "have no self control." She looked and saw the cum drying on her thighs. "Did you already get the tall cute one?" What am I short and ugly?

"Yes, he's hung like a horse and cums just as much." Adrienne was fucking me hard pushing off the counter back on to my cock. Barb pinched my ass-hard.

"Cum in her, sailor boy, or she won't pay you." Shit, these ladies were serious. I took her seriously and reached around for Adrienne's clit. Barb said, "Here, let me help you there." The chubby captain's wife sat down on the floor and leaned back to position her mouth at the admiral's wife's cunt and pushed my fingers aside with her tongue.

"Yeah, lick it Barb, eat my hot pussy while sailor boy fucks me." I could feel the cum starting to rise in my balls. My mind flashed to what would happen to me if the admiral walked in right now. The sight of me standing watch on the bridge of a ship tied up eternally in the Aleutians was enough to settle my balls down.

My hand, now freed from clit duty, moved to her pumping ass. I squeezed a bit of lotion from a tube on the counter on my thumb. I could see Adrienne's face light up as my thumb entered her ass. Any old broad as into sex as this one must love a good ass fuck now and then. "Yes," she grunted and slammed back hard into me and came. Damn, she was tight, but I held on to my paycheck.

I looked in the mirror and saw Barb removing her clothes. She was down to panties and bra and looked pretty fine for a short, plump lady in her forties. She wore a powder-blue bra and panty set. The panties were cut high on the sides and let her ass bubble out the sides. Adrienne stood up and pulled off my cock, which still poked up proudly. She pulled a few squares of toilet paper off the roll and cleaned up her cum-stained thighs. She started dressing as Barb finished undressing.

Barb sat down on the toilet and beckoned me over. She grabbed my still hard dick and pulled me to the floor by it. "Honey, Adrienne, likes to be fucked hard, but I like to be licked. So cum down here and please mama." The mama thing again, what was with this? She scooted her pussy to the edge of the toilet and spread her legs wide. Her bald pussy was fat enough to make it look like dessert.

She helped me in by spreading her lips apart with her fingers and taking the back of my head and pulling me in. She smelled fresh and clean. Her taste was heavenly. My tongue licked along her thighs and her hands quickly redirected me to the middle of the road. I stuck my tongue out and let her drive. She moaned rather loudly. Adrienne looked at her. "Honey, you need to hold it down a little yet, at least until the bridge players leave."

Adrienne let herself out after checking her make up and giving me a wink. Barb was writhing all over the toilet. "Lick my hot cunt baby. Make mama's hot cunt cum." She was washing my face with her pussy as she rocked her hips up and down. She lifted her ass of the toilet seat when she came. I held her ass cheeks so she wouldn't fall in her haze of lust. She relaxed on my hands, and I lowered her back down to the porcelain.

"Honey, that was good. Listen, why don't you put that pussy pleaser away and go back to work. We'll let you know when the after-party starts."

"Barb, do you women do this often?"

"You mean have a party after the party?"

"Yes."

"About once a month."

"How do you keep this quiet? I mean some of the guys have to talk."

"Oh, honey, you and Kevin are the first men we've ever invited."

"Why us?"

"You came highly recommended."

"From who."

"Jenny Marin, Hannah Murkowski for two. You know them don't you?"

"They're on the softball team we couch."

"I understand you do a lot more than couch." She gave me a frank stare.

"No, nothing but coaching. It would be very wrong for us to engage in any other activity."

"They both said you and Kevin fucked the shit out of them."

"That's ridiculous we did no such thing."

"They also said you can keep your mouths shut."

"There's nothing to keep my mouth shut about."

"Could you say that in front of an angry two-star admiral who suspected you just fucked his wife?"

"I would have to, it would be the truth."

"Ok, Joe, get back to work, and you'll see how much fun you and Kevin can take this afternoon."

I left to go back up front as she was lowering her breasts back into her bra. Her plump ass was jiggling in her thong, as I left the bathroom.

Kevin seemed a bit flustered behind the bar. "What's up?"

"They've been feeling me up."

"It looks like we're going to have quite a night here."

"What did she tell you?"

"That as soon as the bridge players leave about six of the women and us are going to have an orgy."

"No, shit! An orgy, with all of us naked and shit."

"That's what Barb told me." I pointed out the plump blonde to Kevin.

"Kev, it looks like our ability to keep our mouths shut just got us appointed chief O-wives studs." I looked over the dozen or so women left and wondered who the final six would be.

Kevin and I kept up a mental countdown as we cleaned up after the party. As each wife left we concentrated on each remaining wife comparing figures and ages.

One in particular stood out. She was thin with a long narrow face. She was constantly smoking a cigarette. When I caught her eye once I got cold stare that gave me the feeling she could hurt me. Her ass was round and she wore a sprayed-on black skirt without a hint of panty lines. Her white blouse showed through a black bra that barely covered the nipples of her small breasts. Her posture was very erect. Her spine curved to give her an attitude of superiority.

"Who's that?" I asked Barb pointing her out.

"That's Nate Swanson's wife, he's the skipper of," and she named my boat. Holy shit, this was the captain's wife! Now, I wanted her out the door. I wasn't sure I had enough balls to fuck the Captain's wife, no matter how slutty she looked. She walked across the room with a stiff, regal, posture. The cigarette held as a scepter ready to impose rewards or punishments upon her subjects.

Soon Kevin and I had everything stowed or shined and sat by the bar watching the crowd continue to dwindle. As a short woman in a long skirt exited the party, Adrienne turned down the dimmer switch for the living room lights. Barb started a slow Sinatra tune on the CD-player. The six women paired up and began dancing. Kevin and I watched as the women danced closely together.

"What should we do?" Kevin whispered as we were getting aroused as the ladies hands started to roam.

"I would say we should wait for further instructions." They didn't seem to be interested in us at the moment. I figured that they had us here for more than acting as observers.

We just sat quietly and watched. A short, rather wide woman and a taller slimmer woman danced near us. They parted and each extended a hand to us. I took the shorter, wider one. She had breasts to match her width. This was a woman built for comfort. No chance of being injured on any sharp corners. She pulled me close. "Hi, I'm Marlene."

"I'm Joe. You are an excellent dancer."

"Handsome and full compliments, you have a health supply of those."

"For beautiful women I have an unending supply of the truth."

She pulled me close and my cock brushed her dress. Her amazing tits pressed into and spread across my chest. I lowered my hands down her back and she pulled closer to me. Content to await a signal for the next change in mood I slipped my hands down to her ample ass.

Kevin's partner was coating his front with no gap between them. I'm sure she was meeting the monster at close range. He had one hand down on a small cheek. The three other couples were pressed close together. The captains' wife was kissing the neck of a tall, lanky woman and holding a breast in her non-cigarette hand.

I would have kissed Marlene's neck, but she was too short. Kissing her neck would have involved a chiropractor. I moved my hands further down and her full cheeks filled my hands. "Oh, that's nice, hon."

The music stopped. Barb put another CD in. Marlene began unbuttoning her blouse. "Joe, every one has to take off an article of clothing now." A raging river of cleavage emerged from the opening blouse. She finished the buttons and pulled it from her skirt. She placed it on the bar and turned to Adrienne to continue the dance.

I took of my white shirt and placed it by Marlene's blouse. Kevin's dance partner was slowly unbuttoning his shirt. A blonde about forty came up to me. With B-sized tits in a pink bra, she looked like Barbie about to hit middle age. She moved into my arms and pushed her pelvis into the hard lump in my pants. "Hi Joe, I'm Amy. You feel like you're having a good time.

"I haven't seen so many beautiful women at such short range in my life. I love your pink bra, Amy."

"It's new. I always wear new underwear to our parties."

"Do all the ladies here wear underwear?"

"Of course, it would be crude to show up improperly clad."

"Oh."

She pulled me close and began grinding on my cock. "Does it seem strange to have two men at the party?"

"Yes, at first it was, but I've gotten used to the idea." Her hand slid down and wrapped around my cock. "Yes, this was an excellent idea." My hands with confidence moved to her ass putting more pressure on her pussy. She didn't have the expanse of Marlene, but Amy was firm and strong, built for the long haul.

Kevin was dancing with the captain's wife. She had one hand on his ass. The white of his pants was polka dotted by her long red nails as she gripped his ass tightly. She swayed her hips on the front of his pants. Kevin was sweating from the motion of her hips across his cock. She stared intently into his eyes. This woman scared Kevin, but his cock adored her.

The music ended, and the couples were slower now to part. Barb put on some Tony Bennett. I watched as Carla reached behind, stretching her tits in her bra, and unzipped her skirt. She stepped out of if and laid it on the chair by her blouse. Carla revealed a black thong. She had no tan lines. Her skin was pale white. For living in Hawaii, she must never see the sun. Amy lowered her skirt to reveal a matching hip hugger panty. Marlene, like the captain's wife, believed in black. Marlene's bra made Carla's look like a trainer, but Carla radiated a dark sexuality while Marlene's was like a good-time girl's. Amy kept up her Barbie image with pink French-cut undies. Barb was still wearing the powder-blue set, not at all mused by our little snack in the bathroom.

Kevin and I exchanged a glance, and I began to unzip my pants. I watched the reaction of the women when Kevin lowered his uniform pants. He had worn briefs and his cock was hard. Pushing and straining the white cotton. Marlene's hand came up to cover her mouth. Carla's face formed an enigmatic smile. Barb was staring at Carla. Amy looked at my cock as it filled out my boxers and blew me a kiss. My pants joined my other clothes and I waited for my new partner.

The last woman who was approaching me was almost as tall as I, thin and wearing the tiniest white g-string and an almost transparent white bra. She was modestly gifted on top and you could see her nipples bounce as she walked.

"Hi, Joe, I'm Darlene. My husband is the captain of the," and she named the boat that normally tied up next to us. "Pleased to meet you, I've heard so much about you." She openly stoked my cock. We joined together and began dancing. She nudged my hands downward. I felt the string slide under my fingers as my hands settled on to her firm ass cheeks.

She pushed her hands into the back of my shorts. "We're allowed to get a bit friendlier on this round." She turned her head up to me and closed her eyes. You didn't need to hit me with the anchor chain. I leaned down and kissed her as softly as I knew how. A gentle brush of lips like an early morning wind, Darlene moaned and drew me tighter. "Mmmm, that was good for a first kiss." A second quickly followed but lasted much longer. Her tongue split my lips smoothly and we danced in our joined mouths.

Kevin was with Marlene now. Their disparity in height brought Kevin close to a chiropractor visit as Marlene insisted on keeping their crotches joined while kissing. His cock lay across her stomach almost at her navel. She pulled his hand down to her pussy. Carla cleared her throat and Marlene's hand withdrew. Carla was dancing with Barb who was wrapped around her. Barb's head was nestled into Carla's neck, and she was planting soft kisses and licking her with much more affection than one usually sees at an orgy.

Amy and Adrienne were passionately kissing in the corner and had their legs intertwined when the music stopped. Darlene took my head and pressed her lips to mine, and we talked of love with our tongues. Then we parted. My cock was fully erect now, and I moved to take off my tee shirt.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.