The Wives' Softball Coach - Cover

The Wives' Softball Coach

Copyright© 2004 by Erotica Author

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - In this completed novella, Joe is a submarnie sailor who is left behind on a patrol to attend school. He and a friend volunteer to manage the wives' softball team. During the season Joe and Kevin get drawn into the lives of the players in ways they never imagined. The scene is Hawaii in the early 1970s and I lead you through the beauty and the dirt with plenty of philosophy and fucking.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports  

The first game of the season was a success. I guess you could say. I mean we won. As I recall the score was something like 12-11, a wild game with a lot of hitting, and no competent fielding or either side. Jenny got five or six hits, and was still running on high after the game, when one of the ladies suggested we hit a bar to celebrate. Most of the wives had kids at home, but six of them thought a bar sounded fine. We all piled into Jenny's van and headed into town.

The Bon Villa was not on the Navy base, but it was a Navy bar. Double-wooden doors carved with images of the sailing days of Dana and Melville opening into darkness of a true dive. Two pool tables sat by the doors; a live band and dance floor in the back, lending a distinctive cheapness to the place that was reflected in the drink prices.

The ladies, Kevin, my co-coach, and I squeezed around a table in the back corner of the dance floor away from the band. A group of four guys and a girl singer who had semi-mastered a dozen rock classics and had the ability to play a great tune and make you say, "Oh, fuck, not this one again." The band and the hookers attracted enough sailors to keep them in work.

Kevin sat on one side of the table, I sat opposite; Jenny delicately shoved a nineteen year-old honey named Kelly Flynn over one to sit by me. Hannah Murkowski, a cute little Polish blonde, maybe twenty-two, sat down on the other side from Penny.

Six pitchers of beer showed up, and they lasted about ten minutes. It was thirsty work fruitlessly chasing softballs on a hot Hawaiian night. I could tell Jenny was a little antsy to get going as she kept asking me if I needed a ride home. Now, not wanting to piss her off and not wanting to not be friendly to the other wives, I kept putting her off, you know "the night's young" and other such bullshit.

After a few beers young little Hannah to my right was getting a bit drunk. After about beer five she started brushing her D-size tities up against my arm and always changing the subject back to how long her husband was out to sea and how lonely she got.

Along about midnight all of us were pretty fucked up. Kevin was passed out in his chair. Now, when I am out with a crowd of ladies I always considered it rude, to pass out before at least one of the ladies has had a chance to sample my cock. I had drunk about four beers all night, so I was still pretty fresh. So we did the only thing we could do, the six of us ladies and I, left him at the bar.

We all piled into Jenny's van. Jenny and a rather large brunette named Alicia Witt, who was our catcher, rode up with her. Don't you always make the fat kid the catcher? Now Alicia was on the plump side, but more than made up for it by having the biggest tits on the team. I've seen guys cum in their pants in the stands while she's running the bases. I know I have.

Now I'm in the back lying back on the bed. Hannah's managed to get rolled outboard of me. Down at my feet is Margarita Espinoza, a beautiful little Mexican honey. Her husband is one of the sonar techs and he must cry every time he lies down in that narrow submarine bunk without this cutie beside him. Up by my head on the bed is Leticia Johnson, blacker than night and lovelier than the day. Rock solid, the only one on the team that could be remotely considered an athlete. She probably made half the outs for us all night.

Sitting on the floor down by the stove is Roxie Harper. Now Roxie comes from the hills of Tennessee and sounds so Southern you'd think she brought the whole state with her. Down there by her was Lily Kipper as much from Boston as Roxie was from Tennessee.

Jenny drove the van into the base housing area and started dropping off the ladies. There's not a lot of street lighting down these little streets, and just after we dropped of Roxie, I felt a hand on my ass. First just a little rub, then the hand grabs a big cheekful. I jumped and Hannah giggled. Margarita giggled softly too so she must have seen Hannah's grab. She doesn't pinch any more, but the hand stays there. After we drop off Leticia and Roxie, the van is not as full anymore, but Hannah makes no move to give up her laying-down spot next to me. Margarita giggles again as Hannah's fingers move to my balls. I reach back to try to quietly get her to stop and my hand ends up full of one of her tits. It's pretty obvious too that somewhere between the game and here she's lost her bra. You know how slippery those things are-one minute they're holding your tits up-the next they're gone. She took her non-ball fingering hand and pressed it into her shirt over the top of my hand. I feel a big nipple pressed into the center of my palm like a small walnut. Alicia is out next and Jenny wants to know if I want to move up front. Hannah grabs my balls in a tight grip, but I say, "Let me up there." I pull free and climb into the front. Margarita is dropped off leaving only Hannah in the back, Jenny driving, and me riding shotgun. Hannah crawls up between the seats, resting her arms on the backs of the front seats. The lights of the dash light up her front of her shirt showing her tities swaying with the bumps in the road.

"I don't want to go home. Let's go somewhere and party."

Jenny not too thrilled says, "Where do you want to go?"

"Kaneohe."

"What the fuck is at Kaneohe at this time of night." Now Kaneohe was a small air station on the north shore that provided access, for those with a base sticker to any military installation on the island, to one of the finest beaches anywhere.

Hannah says, "The beach. Let's go swimming."

Jenny hears this and doesn't say anything. Now I know when it's time to deliver a straight line, so I say, "I don't have a suit."

Now Hannah says, "I ain't never worn a suit swimming at Kaneohe at night."

I think to myself, now that was easy. I wonder if Jenny will.

Jenny drives a couple of more blocks and then turns north toward the mountains, saying, "What the fuck. I haven't been skinny dipping since I was a kid."

Jenny leans into Hannah's ear and whispers something to her. Hannah just says, "Got it," and disappears. She's back in about two minutes with a nice sized doobie.

I say, "Shit." Hannah lights it up and sucks it in. Now those titties had to have at least swelled to DD's when she hit bottom. She passed it to Jenny and while she sucked about a quarter of its length down, I watched Hannah's tit deflate. She passed to me and I did my best to rival Hannah in the Cheech Marin giant hit department. One more round and the once proud joint was nothing but a roach. Hannah pulled a charm off her bracelet, clipped it to the roach, smoked the last and popped it in her mouth. Now this girl is starting to look to me to be a real player.

"I'm stoned," I say.

Penny giggled, "You should be. That joint was rolled with some of the finest buds ever grown on the big island. Hannah, go back and roll another for the beach. We should be there in two minutes. Remember nobody talks at the gate. You two are way too stoned to open your mouths. In fact, Joe, you jump in the back and lay down like you're sleeping."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.