The Wives' Softball Coach - Cover

The Wives' Softball Coach

Copyright© 2004 by Erotica Author

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - In this completed novella, Joe is a submarnie sailor who is left behind on a patrol to attend school. He and a friend volunteer to manage the wives' softball team. During the season Joe and Kevin get drawn into the lives of the players in ways they never imagined. The scene is Hawaii in the early 1970s and I lead you through the beauty and the dirt with plenty of philosophy and fucking.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports  

I was in the Navy at the time. My submarine was on a WestPac deployment. That's where they go out taking people who don't exist to watch things that never happened. Normally one of these trips takes six months, but I was assigned to a technical school during the first half of the trip. Now there's usually not a lot to do during one of these stays, but the other guy left behind told me he volunteered us to coach the wives' softball team. The base starts up activities for the wives during these long deployments to help them burn up energy otherwise, perhaps, spent on fucking around on their husbands.

The coaching was a lot of fun and the wives really got into it. One in particular caught my eye, Jenny Martin, she was married to one of the chiefs on the boat. He was near retirement, and she was in her late thirties, the oldest wife on the team. I was only twenty at the time, but I have an eye for beautiful women, no matter how old they are. One day at practice I told her how hot she looked in her shorts and practice jersey. I got a warm look and a thank you.

After practice, she said that she wanted to go out that afternoon and get a new glove. The one she had belonged to her husband and he had it since high school. She wanted to get a new one that fit her hand and that, she said, "looked as hot as you say I do."

"Will you come with me and help me pick one out?"

I was surprised, but I was the volunteering kind. "Sure, I'm off at three."

"I'll pick you up down the block from the barracks by the liquor store at three fifteen"

"Sure."


I was waiting on the corner when she pulled up in her van. I climbed in and looked around. The most interesting thing was Jenny, wearing a very small halter top; the sides of her breasts were visible and large. She had easy to measure "C" size tits. Down below a pair of hot pants, popular at the time among the younger set, but she filled them out perfectly for an older girl.

"You even look hotter than yesterday. Maybe we should make what you're wearing the team uniform. We'd win all our games."

"Only, if we played the men." She laughed.

"Oh, don't be to sure, some of the WAVE teams have an awful lot of lesbians."

"Really, do you think a lesbian would find this attractive?"

"Jenny, in about two minutes a lesbian would have you in the back with your hot pants around an ankle making you very happy."

"No."

"Oh, yes. You're very hot today."

"Are you always so free with your complements?" She gave me another bright smile.

"I don't think of them as complements, just the truth."

She gave me a beaming grin and moved her hand to my knee. "Thank you, for the complement anyway."

She left her hand on my knee longer than a simple touch allowed. I was starting to get hard. The shorts I wore today were not the kind to be in when having boner trouble. They were tight, and I hadn't put on underwear.

I looked around the van; the only two seats were the one's up front. The back had been stripped and outfitted for camping. A small bed and table were just behind the seats.

"Nice." I said.

"We like to camp and this makes it so easy. There's nothing to set up when you get there."

"Great. Where do you want to go to get a glove?"

"How about going to that new sports store at the mall?"

"Okay, let's go?"


We spent about a half-hour picking out a glove that fit her perfectly. We bought oil to condition it with and returned to the car. She started the car and headed for the parking lot exit. Just before the street she turned the van and parked it in an empty area at the edge of the lot.

"I forgot something. I want you to have something for helping me out today, and being so nice. Follow me." She got up and climbed between the seats into the back. I followed her, my face almost pressing into that tight ass of hers.

I was thinking, what it could be she would want me to have?

She sat on the edge of the small bed and patted on a spot for me to sit.

"You're wondering what I have for you?"

"Yes."

She looked into my eyes and leaned in and kissed me. "It's me." She wrapped her arms around my neck and her tongue forced my mouth open. I chased her tongue around the field for a few minutes until she broke the kiss. She looked down into my lap and saw my cock distinctly raising up my shorts.

"Oh, my, did I do that?"

"Every bit of it."

"It looks rather large. May I touch it?"

"Please." Her hand wrapped itself around my cock. She pressed her fingers into it and then moved to another spot and pressed again. She was surveying the property and wanted to make sure she understood the boundaries.

"Take it out." I unbuttoned the pants and unzipped. I had to push them down my legs a bit to make enough room to pull it straight up.

"It is gorgeous. I've never seen a cock that big. You're twice the size of my husband." She wrapped her fingers around it feeling the skin move over the hardness. She sat up a bit and slid her shorts to the floor. She had gone commando today also, and her pussy was completely shaven.

"Do you like it? Hubby hates it when I shave. So when he goes to sea, I shave it all off. I love the way I feel when I'm bare. It makes me horny all the time."

"Like now?"

"Especially like now. Here feel." She took my hand and rubbed my fingers over her pussy lips. "See, very wet, and I see you're very hard. This could make for some very nice fun, I think."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.