Sisters: Lovers and Other Relatives - Cover

Sisters: Lovers and Other Relatives

Copyright© 2004 by Uncle Mike

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Uncle Mike's stories come to an end with this multi-parter from the soapy prime-time show. Trevor, a teen boy, is surrounded by women -- cousins, aunts and his mother. What could that possibly lead to?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Cousins   Aunt   Nephew   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex  

Trevor awoke the next day, a Friday, happier than he could remember being in months. It wasn't until he was about to hit the shower, though, that he remembered why he was so happy. The image of Reed, and then Cat, riding his bucking cock came to his mind like a fantastic movie. As the hot jet of water hit his body, his dick was already rising hard and long. He felt like Superman, like Tarzan, like... like that actor guy, the one who got all the girls. Whatever his name was. Trevor flicked his head, sending a spray of water against the wall. He was a stud.

And then, as he shut off the water and reached blindly for a towel, he remember the other towels. The ones soaked with cum and pussy juices. The ones that had stunk up his parents' bedroom. Despite the hot water of the shower, he was suddenly cold all over. His cock shrank back and goosebumps rose on his arms.

Quickly he toweled off and scrambled into his clothes. With a sinking feeling in his stomach, he crept down the stairs and into the kitchen.

He stopped in the doorway and stared -- so long that his mother even looked over and asked him what was wrong. "Nothing," he said tersely, and slumped into his usual chair. The table was set just like any other day, and Mom had bacon sizzling in the pan. Trevor blinked a few times as his mind tried to come up with an explanation for the inexplicable: how could his folks have missed the stench of sex in their bedroom? Couldn't they guess what had happened? Didn't they care?

Could that be it? Could his mother and father secretly have been hoping he and his cousins would get together? The thought didn't last 10 seconds. He knew his parents were ultrastraights -- well, OK, his father was weird, but not perverted weird, just kind of nuts. And his mother -- in her family, "normal" usually meant not psychotic, but even by outsider standards his mother was a square. There was no way they were into this kind of deal.

So how had he gotten away with it? The worry gnawed away at him all day, like an ache in your foot you forget all about while you're sitting down, and then it makes you whimper in pain when you put all your weight on it and suddenly you remember what the problem was. He could forget his worry for a little while in some classes, but sooner or later it would come back to him.

By the time he got back home after school, he was miserable. He half wished Mom would just confront him and get it over with, but the other half was hoping that somehow he really had gotten away with it.

Maybe, he thought, maybe if he just didn't say anything, it would all go away. He opened the back door quietly and slipped into his house -- and almost shouted in surprise when he saw his mother standing just a few feet away, looking right at him. Quickly he mumbled a greeting and made a break for the stairs. Her voice caught him from behind and froze him in place.

Trevor was so convinced she would nail him for nailing his cousins that it took a few seconds for it to register that she was saying something entirely different.

"So get changed and get up there right away, would you? Your Aunt Teddy is ready to finish the place and heaven knows how long that mood will last." With a sigh, Trevor's mother turned back to the cupboards.

Trevor stood blinking a few seconds longer, sorting it all out. Help his Aunt Teddy finish decorating her little apartment above their garage? Sure, no problem. Aunt Teddy was OK, even if she had flown off from home with hardly a word and then suddenly reappeared. She was flaky, but not threatening. And how much decorating could there be in a tiny place like the one she had now? For once, Trevor didn't complain about having chores to do. With a relaxed grin, he raced through changing and was knocking at the door to Aunt Teddy's place in no time flat.

Aunt Teddy looked dressed for hard work when she opened the door: a paint-splattered T-shirt covered by a man's shirt with its tails tied in front, a ratty-looking pair of jeans frayed at the ankles and scuffed sneakers. Her dark black hair was tied in a short ponytail. Aunt Teddy was the exotic one of the Reed sisters -- the alcoholic, the runaway -- she looked a little exotic, too, Trevor thought. Her clear, pale skin looked almost Oriental against her dark hair, and her long, thin fingers seemed made for a ballet dancer or a pianist. No surprise, he guessed, that she was the artistic one in the family.

She greeted him loudly, as usual, and didn't waste any time putting him to work. Soon he was busy nailing in picture hangers and trying to shore up a wobbly shelf in the closet. Aunt Teddy was busy too, though she seemed to have plenty of time to supervise. Her suggestions to move a picture over "just a hair to the left" or to try wedging a matchbook under the shelf didn't bother him. Nothing was going to bother him. He was home free! Trevor still wasn't sure how, but it seemed as if he had escaped his mom's wrath for screwing his cousins.

He was feeling so good, in fact, that he had just about forgotten why he was feeling so good.

He'd been at work a half-hour or so when Aunt Teddy asked him to hang a curtain rod over her bedroom window. He was up on a two-step stool tapping one of the side hangers in when she walked in and stood behind him. He turned around and saw her eyeing him.

He half-sighed and half-chuckled. "A little higher, Aunt Teddy?"

"No, that's fine." Trevor pulled back the hammer to strike.

"Wait!" Aunt Teddy called out. Trevor paused.

"Maybe... a little over to the right?"

Trevor smiled to the wall and slid the hanger over a fraction of an inch.

"No, that's not quite right... a little more?"

Trevor shifted slightly on the stool and reached out to move the hanger over. "Like this?"

"Better... but still not quite there. I want it to look like I've got a nice, big window, even if it is just a couple of feet wide. How about a little more?"

Trevor stretched out and slid the hanger over.

"That's perfect, Trev. Right there. Ooh, that's the spot."

He pulled back the hammer.

"As my daughter said to you last night in bed."

"Yow!" The hammer slammed onto Trevor's thumb and he flinched, sending the stool into a wild wobble. He clutched for the wall but couldn't find a purchase. As he felt himself falling backward, instinctively his arms flew out and waggled at his sides. For a fraction of a second he felt the stool tip backward, and then come forward again. He relaxed.

But then the stool clunked against the wall and bounced off and Trevor felt it pass the point of no return. He began to turn around, throwing out his arms to block his fall, and braced for the impact.

It never came. Just a second into the fall, Trevor landed in his Aunt Teddy's arms. She grabbed him around the waist and pushed him back upright.

Dizzy and a little dazed, Trevor continued to wobble in her arms for several seconds. Gradually he came to his senses and heard his aunt's giggling.

"Saved your ass again, Trev," Aunt Teddy said in between laughs. He looked at her, confused. She smiled up at him.

"Just how did you think you were going to get away with it? That room smelled like a damn whorehouse! Shit, Trev, what were you thinking? If I hadn't gone down and stalled them, and made up a story about being so drunk and horny that I frigged myself on your mom's bed, you'd have been busted before they even got halfway down the hallway!"

"You -- you saw? You know?"

"Saw? I saw, I heard, I smelled. That's quite a cock you've got there, boy." She patted his crotch. Panicked, he felt his organ begin to swell. He tried to think of something that would make it go down again -- getting it caught in a doorway? Slicing it off with a knife? Too late.

"And quite a peppy little pecker, too, I see." Aunt Teddy swung him around on the stool so he was facing her -- or, rather, his crotch was facing her, at eye level. His aunt continued to caress his cock through his jeans, and it stiffened and strained against the zipper.

Trevor swayed on the stool. Aunt Teddy slipped a hand behind him, clutching his ass and kneading it as her other hand continued to paw his crotch.

All he could think of was that he was busted, after all. Aunt Teddy had seen him screwing her own daughter! And here he was with a boner as big as a baseball bat, right in front of her. He was sure she was going to kill him. The part about her caressing his cock was confusing, but he expected her at any minute to grab his balls in her fist and squeeze. Even the thought of it deflated him a bit.

Aunt Teddy muttered something; he couldn't catch what she said.

"I'm really sorry, Aunt Teddy," he started to stammer out. "I didn't mean to -- we didn't mean to -- it just kind of happened!"

His aunt looked up at him. Her eyes were narrowed to small slits and her nostrils were flaring. It didn't look good to him. He tried to say something else, but only inarticulate grunts came out. A dark cloud settled over his brain and he prepared for the slaughter.

But Aunt Teddy didn't yell. For a long while, she just looked up at him -- and kept rubbing his cock. He felt it grow big and hard again. Finally, she spoke, in a whisper.

"I'm not angry at you, Trev. Not one bit."

"No?" His voice was thin and reedy.

The corners of Aunt Teddy's mouth turned up slowly and dimples grew in her cheeks.

"No, Trev. I saw enough to know Cat wasn't being forced into anything. Hell, she seemed to be having a pretty good time."

"But she was a virgin!"

Aunt Teddy raised an eyebrow. "I've got a feeling you were, too, right?" Trevor closed his eyes and nodded. "I thought so. I don't know about Reed, but I'll just bet she was the one that started it all." Trevor kept his eyes shut, trying not to implicate Reed.

Aunt Teddy went on. "So it's all right, Trev. I'm not going to tell your mom, and I'm not going to tell your Aunt Alex. Hell, I'm not even going to tell Cat -- though I do think I'm going to have to have a talk with her about contraceptives soon. I don't want her making the same mistakes I did." Her smile became a bit crooked. "She'll make enough of her own, I bet."

By now Trevor's cock was as hard as a rock and aching as it strained against his zipper, and sweat was beginning to trickle down the back of his neck. His breath was coming in long, shallow gulps. Aunt Teddy was turning him on, and part of him was excited but the other part was ashamed. It was bad enough he'd fucked his cousins, but now he felt like ripping the clothes off his own aunt. How low could he sink?

"What's wrong, Trev?" Aunt Teddy released her grip on his ass. "Aren't you having a good time? Don't you like this? You seemed to be having a good time with Cat and Reed. Isn't your aunt as much fun as they were?

"Oh, wait, I know. You weren't quite this dressed, were you?" Trevor held his breath as Aunt Teddy deftly tugged open his belt, popped the snap and slid down the zipper of his jeans. His boxers tented out immediately under the pressure of his dick, which bounced free when she tugged down his pants and slid his shorts to his knees as well. The tip of his cock, already glistening, bobbed right in his aunt's face.

She looked up at him again, and this time her eyes were big and round, and her whisper had sunk even softer.

"You had a good time with your cousins, didn't you?"

As she spoke, she slid a hand onto his rod and, squeezing gently, stroked it up and down. Her fingers were soft and warm. Trevor felt like he was going to shoot his wad at any second.

And then it got even better.

"I bet I can be even more fun than they were," Aunt Teddy said, and now her whisper had grown husky. "I bet Miss Priss Halsey never did this for you -- and I'm sure Cat wouldn't know how."

Her lips parted slightly. She bent forward and kissed his prick. Trevor's eyes opened wide. When his aunt kept going, sliding her lips over the sensitive head and down the shaft, his mouth opened wide as well and he gasped for air. It was the most incredible feeling he'd ever known. Her lips were pressing against the sensitive strip on the underside of his shaft, while her teeth were gently teasing the very edge of the helmet and her hot tongue was flicking against the tip. She was easing his cock in and out of his mouth, and every time she pushed forward she slipped more of it in.

All at once he realized the base of his shaft was bumping against her lips. The tip must be buried in her throat, he thought. How could she take it all in? But Aunt Teddy didn't stop, didn't even gag. She just kept feeding his snake in and out of her mouth.

Too soon, he felt himself nearing the edge. "No, no!" he gasped, willing his cum to hold back. This was too good to let go so soon.

For a few more agonizingly wonderful minutes he kept himself under control -- a very tough task when every time he looked down he saw his cock tunneling into his aunt's pursed mouth, her nose burying itself in his crotch.

Then he could hold back no longer. Instinctively he grabbed Aunt Teddy's head and forced her down onto his cock, harder and faster, harder and faster, until with a loud groan he felt the cum boil out of his balls and spurt into her throat, again and again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.