Canyon Trilogy

by Heathen57

Copyright© 2003 by Heathen57

Romantic Sex Story: Part 3 of a multi-part series, each story stands on it's own. A visit to the Grand Canyon brings out hidden memories and emotions.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Cheating   .

We were heading west again along highway 160. The air was getting warmer since we were going down in altitude as well as having a warm air front come through. I was just enjoying the feeling of freedom that you can only get by moving along on the open road.

Michelle was sitting behind and a bit above me on the couch. Although I couldn't see her, I could feel her presence there. I was still trying to figure out what I had done in my life to deserve to have this vibrant, sexy woman want to travel with me. Along the same lines, I was trying to sort out my feelings for her. My rational mind was telling me that it was just her youthful excitement that I was picking up on -- that we were too far apart in age to have anything really come of it. That she could, and possibly would, go her own way soon.

My heart was telling me that I was falling in love with this woman. I was finding myself wanting her to stay around. It was more than just the sex, though that was fantastic. Rather, I felt a thrill at hearing her voice, the touch of her hand, even the radiant smile that she often flashed me. My mind kept throwing up roadblocks in this relationship; those arguments were fading fast. In the end, my heart was going to win.

Still lost in these thoughts, I heard Mickey call my name. "I'm sorry Mickey. I was kind of lost in thought."

She poked my shoulder lightly. "Silly. I was just asking if we could stop at the next town and buy some food. I still want to fix you a dinner."

"Sure. Cortez is a good-sized town. I can pull in and we could pick up what you think we need, and we could even camp around there if you want."

It wasn't long until we found a grocery store not too far from the edge of town. I parked the bus at the edge of their lot and we went in. The store was clean and bright but had the feel of a Mom & Pop operation. I followed Michelle through the aisles as she found what she considered the essential supplies for any meal. When she went to the meat counter, I had to remind her that the refrigerator was not too big and we could stop almost anywhere to pick up whatever she wanted.

When we got back inside, Michelle put the sacks under the table and we headed toward the south end of town. I had asked about a campground and this one came highly recommended, having the facilities I was looking for. We pulled in and I went in to pay the fee. I even booked some time for the hot tub that was next to their pool.

This was the first night since Michelle and I had been together that we had been where she could enjoy the full luxury of our coach. ("Our" coach? Where did that thought come from?). I hooked up the electric, water, and waste connections, and leveled the rig. Coming in, I told Michelle I was headed to the shower. I had been traveling long enough to use the campground facilities whenever possible. Grabbing clean clothes and towels, I jogged over to the shower rooms.

The public showers were deserted when I went in. I stripped down and stepped under the head, letting the water rinse the day's grime away. With an almost unlimited amount of hot water, I took my time. After I was completely clean, I stood and let the water cascade over my body. The heat helped to relax muscles that were stiff from the unusual amount of activity I had been participating in. Thinking of those activities was causing a certain part of my body to become stiff, not relaxed. My hand stroked my rising cock as I relived the feel of Michelle's flesh, her scent, and most importantly -- her cries of joy. I finally broke out of my revelry to remember I was in a public shower and that the object of my revelations was waiting for me. I stepped out and started to dry off, trying to will my cock to go down.

As I entered the bus, I was hit with the scents of a wonderful meal in the making. I had not smelled such aromas since before I had been married. Michelle was standing in front of the oven, sliding a pan in. Dressed as she was in tight jeans and a t-shirt, my cock was trying to resurrect itself. I was imagining her smooth skin under that cloth and remembering how the muscles flex as she comes closer to orgasm was having its natural effect on me.

Raising my eyes I found Michelle staring back, questioning the smile on my face.

"I was just thinking how beautiful you are."

She blushed a bit, but her smile grew at the comment. "Keep an eye on the chicken. It has to cook another half an hour. I am going to get a shower myself." She grabbed her towels and headed over to the showers.

I sat back and took it easy, taking a bottle of white wine out of the storage, and then sat back with a book. As the timer went off, Michelle came back in the door. Grinning at her I said, "You sure timed that just right. Didn't even give me a chance to mess it up."

Her hair was still damp, hanging down her back. I could see her nipples poking against the thin fabric of her t-shirt, stimulated no doubt from the cool air. With a giggle, she breezed past me on her way to rescue her culinary creation.

Dinner was even better than she had promised. Michelle glowed in the compliments I gave her as I finished off my second helping. Afterwards, we sat back and relaxed with the remainder of the wine.

We were talking about the trip and the campground. Michelle was grinning and turning a little pink. I asked her what was wrong.

"I promise I wasn't snooping, but when I pulled out the towels from in the bedroom, a bunch of DVDs fell out of the shelf. The titles looked interesting. Are those really movies of people having sex?"

I had forgotten about my movie collection. Now it was my turn to be a little embarrassed. "Yes Mickey, those are erotic movies. I had forgotten all about them."

I could see a twinkle in her eyes now. "Do you think we could watch one of them? I never had a chance to see anything like that before."

The thought of watching an erotic movie with Mickey was definitely causing me to have a reaction. "If you want to we will. I will find one of the better ones and get it ready while you finish up the dishes."

Michelle jumped up and hurried to finish off the last of the dishes. I headed back to the bedroom and turned on the Plasma Screen and the DVD player. I selected one that had a plot to it and slipped it in. I slipped into a pair of boxers and lay back on the bed.

Michelle came in and saw how I was dressed. She smiled and stripped down to her bikini panties. She crawled up on the bed and stretched out beside me. A touch of the remote and the movie started.

As the action on the screen heated up, so did Mickey. The first scene featured a large busted woman playing with herself in the shower. As the woman started rubbing her hands around and over her labia, Michelle started moving her thighs together. The next scene that aroused her interest was the same woman swallowing a cock that must have been 11" long. You could see her throat expand as his cock started down. I pushed Mickey's hand away from her pussy, replacing it with my own. I worked on her labia, just occasionally dipping deep into her hole to spread more of her flowing juices around. I wasn't trying to bring her off, but just keep her excited. I maneuvered her panties off of her and she was lying there gloriously naked.

When a scene between the blonde and an equally busty redhead came on, I felt the tension in Michelle increase. I looked at her face and she was watching in rapt attention. As the two girls fondled each other's breasts, Michelle's hand moved unconsciously to her own. Her hands were following the movements on the screen on her own body. As the women on the screen went into a 69, Michelle suddenly went into a massive orgasm. Her body shuddered and twitched and she groaned as the waves washed over her.

I held her until she relaxed a bit and opened her eyes. She looked a bit embarrassed, but insisted that we finish the movie. I got the idea to mimic the movements on the screen, just touching her tummy or thigh when the action was calm, then moving to her sensitive areas as it heated up.

The final scene was a threesome between the blonde, the redhead, and the redhead's boyfriend. I felt Mickey's soft hand reach into my boxers and grasp my hard cock, squeezing and moving in short strokes. I was enjoying the sensations she was causing, when she took a sharp intake of breath. The man on the screen was teasing the blonde's ass with his tongue then started to lube her up. Mickey was enraptured with the action. I quietly reached over and picked up a bottle of lotion that she had left on the bedside stand. I put a generous amount on my fingers and moved between her butt cheeks. My fingers roamed all around her nether hole, causing her to twitch every time I brushed against it.

By now, the blonde was on her hands and knees, her face buried in the other girl's shaven pussy, her butt in the air. Mickey was teasing her clit and rocking her pelvis. I moved my thumb into her soaked pussy, and then touched her backdoor with my finger. She muttered "Oh God!" and tried to push against my finger. In time with the actor's motions, I pushed my slickened finger into her ass. I felt her tense just a bit, and then relax as my finger pressed in to the second knuckle.

As the actor started pushing in and out of the blonde's ass, I copied the movement with my finger and thumb. Within just a minute I felt Mickey start to tense up in anticipation of another massive orgasm. As she went over the edge, her real moans and shouts drowned out the canned noises from the movie. Her hand was gripping my cock so hard that it was almost painful. I had never seen her cum as hard and for as long before. Her entire body was stiff and vibrating as the feeling of her orgasm washed over her.

As she started coming down, I gently removed my finger and thumb from her passages. There were tears leaking from her closed eyelids as she tried to get her breathing under control. I stroked her tummy and side, talking softly.

It was some time before she had the strength to move. She opened her eyes and smiled at me. She looked a little embarrassed. "I never had anyone ever touch me there before. It was a strange feeling, kinda nasty in a good sort of way. God, I feel like you fucked me for a week straight." Then she realized she still had her hand on my erect cock. "I'm not sure what I can do to get you off. I'm sorry, I was so into my own orgasm that I completely forgot about you."

I told her to roll onto her side. Between her own juices and the lotion, the whole area between her legs was slippery. I snuggled up behind her, sliding my aching cock between her legs. Her lips spread allowing my shaft between them. I could feel her hot juices coat me as I moved back and forth. Mickey reached down pushing my cock harder against her pussy. I increased the speed and firmness of my strokes until her butt cheeks were vibrating each time I slammed into her. I stiffened as the cum began moving up my shaft, then started thrusting furiously against her as I shot again and again. My semen shot out, some of it drowning her pubic hair. As I came back to reality, I could feel her fingers touch the head of my cock as she rubbed my cream into her pussy. We drifted into a sound sleep in that position.

I awoke the next morning on my back with Mickey cuddled up against me. I was definitely getting used to having this wonderful, sexy, and very naked young woman next to me. I felt contented as I lay there, letting the warmth of the sun filtering through the shades warm my body. The call of nature became too great and I carefully got out of bed, being careful not to disturb the sleeping form that was lying there. I finished up and took a quick shower to wash off the remains of last night's activity. Somewhat more awake, I stumbled to the galley to make coffee.

The aroma of the coffee must have drifted back to the bedroom because as I was filling my cup, Mickey came walking out, still naked. Her hair was in disarray and her eyes still had that look of one not quite awake. The evidence of last night's activities showed plainly as my dried cum had plastered her pubic hair to her skin. She was a beautiful sight to me in all her glory.

She cupped her hands around the mug as she fought the urge to return to bed. I moved opposite her and sipped my own strong, hot liquid, hoping that it would take effect and force my body to function.

After about half a cup, Mickey sighed and gave me a small grin. "Dave, I can't believe how stiff I am this morning. At the end of the movie, when he was going in her butt and you put your finger in me back there, I thought the top of my head was going to fly off."

"I saw your response to the action, so I thought I would try and simulate it for you."

"Well, it sure worked. I had never seen anything like that before. You know you are only the second man I have ever been with. The first was my boyfriend I moved in with, and all he ever wanted to do was stick it in me for a couple of minutes and then cum. Then he would roll over and go to sleep. You are the first one ever to lick me." She took a sip of her coffee. "Seeing that movie made me realize that there is a lot I don't know about."

I reached across the table and touched her arm. "Don't worry. You've been sheltered most of your life. Now that you are out in the world, you will be exposed to things you never knew existed. Any way I can help, just ask. There is only one rule that I have learned -- do what feels right to you. Don't let someone else force you into doing anything you don't want to."

I stood to refill our cups. As I poured hers, she asked, "The two girls eating each other in the movie... do you think that is dirty or perverted?"

"I don't think it's dirty or perverted. That kind of scene is in every erotic movie because it's a fantasy for men and for some women. In real life, I think that if two people are attracted to each other and both consent, they should be able to pleasure each other."

She still looked a little troubled. "Mickey, did that scene bother you? Or are you concerned that it turned you on?"

She sighed and looked down at her cup. "My mom told me that two women or two men that did anything together were perverted and dirty and that they would burn in hell."

"And you're worried that you are dirty for reacting to it?"

"That is part of it. I mean, it doesn't make me a lesbian to wonder what that would feel like, does it?"

"No dear. That makes you curious. If you find that you do enjoy it; that means you are bisexual. You like both sexes."

"I think I might be that then. When I was 12, my best friend Debbie and I were always talking about boys. You know... what it would be like to kiss them, how it would feel to have their hands all over us, that kind of thing. Since neither one of us had ever kissed a boy, we decided that we would practice kissing each other. You know, just to see how it felt.

"Our first attempts were clumsy. We were in my room, sitting on the bed. We both closed our eyes and completely missed the other's lips. We finally found each other and we pushed our lips together. It made me tingle all over. When she opened her lips and touched mine with her tongue it was even better. It was a good thing that the door was shut and the radio was on, because we were both groaning. Debbie reached up and cupped my little tittie. I almost had an orgasm when she did that, it felt so good. I did the same to her and she shuddered. Her hand had just made it under my shirt when my mother knocked on the door and wanted to know what we were doing. It broke the spell and we never did it again."

Mickey smiled softly at the remembrance. I could also see that it was turning her on a bit since her nipples were crinkling and becoming erect. She came back to the present and a bit of a blush came across her face. I touched her arm. "Mickey, as far as I am concerned, you did nothing wrong with your friend. You were both young and just experimenting with your feelings. Don't let it embarrass you."

She looked back down. "Anyway, that is why I reacted like I did when I saw those two women. Shortly after that, my mom gave me the standard lecture about how sex was bad, and that it had to wait for marriage. But I still wonder what would have happened if we had not been interrupted."

By now we both were awake enough to be hungry, so Mickey made toast and eggs. We decided to stay for another day and get things in order. The rest of the day was spent with Mickey doing laundry and cleaning the coach while I did some maintenance on the outside. Dinner was some of the frozen dinners that she declared had to be eaten so she could get some real food in the freezer. Later, we took a walk around the campground and watched the sunset. We were both still tired from the exertions from the night before, so we crashed on the sofa, her head in my lap as we both read something that interested us. The last thing I remember as I shut off the light and snuggled against the warm body next to me was how much this girl was affecting me.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.