Getting Some Mommy Pussy - Cover

Getting Some Mommy Pussy

Copyright© 2003 by Tom Land

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Tom sets out to find some hot horny mommies who need to be fucked. He's already got his sights on Lana, but before he can nail Lana (Making A Baby the Old-Fashioned Way), Karen presents herself and he jumps on the opportunity.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   Uncle   Niece   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Size  

There are all kinds of sexy women and girls in the world, but for me, one of the sexiest kinds of females is the woman who's given birth to a baby and is a mother. They are some of the sexiest and some of the horniest women in the world. All I can say is, if you're married to a woman and she's a mother, I'd advise you to do whatever is necessary to see if she's horny and wanting a whole lot more sexual satisfaction than you're giving her. Cause, if you don't and I come along, I'm gonna have the goodies that could be yours. :) Nuff said?

I could write "getting Mommy Pussy" stories forever because there are that many hot sexy women out there needing a man's attentions as well as his lips, hands and hard cock to help them get the sexual release they so badly want. I'm going to close out this series by relating the story of Debbie, a very attractive and very sexy young woman who was actually one of my high school classmates. Debbie had married early out of high school and she'd quickly had three babies. I came along just a few years after we'd graduated from school and I went by to pay a visit to Debbie and her husband who had both been school friends of mine. I was shocked when it was very obvious that Debbie wasn't the happy mother and wife that I'd expected to find. Instead, what I found was the same very pretty and very sexy young blonde woman with three babies but with a husband that was already philandering and cheating on her. I felt so sorry for her but as I sat there talking to Debbie, I quickly realized that there was one thing I could do to meet her needs. I could seduce Debbie and make love to her and give her one thing she badly needed -- the self-realization that she's still pretty, still sexy and still very much desirable by a horny hot man.

I'd have similar situations before where I met a married wife and mother whose husband was neglecting her sexually and in every occasion I've had either short or long-term sexual affairs that were totally hot. There's nothing quite as horny as a woman who's had lots of sex and who knows what she likes and needs in bed but isn't getting it. Well, in Debbie's situation, she wasn't getting anything. To this day, I've never figured out what possessed her husband to turn from Debbie to another woman but it was my gain and it's sure been his big loss.

From her high school days, Debbie had gone from being an extraordinarily sexy slender young blonde to early marriage after high school and motherhood. Becoming a wife and mother hadn't done anything bad to Debbie's body and in fact, being pregnant and giving birth had helped her breasts and her sexy figure to develop even more into a very nice sexy shape. When we'd graduated from high school, she'd had a nicely shaped slender figure, but now that she'd had babies Debbie had a very nice rack of tits on her chest and a nicely filled out body that pregnancy had given her. Before her motherhood, Debbie had been very cute and attractive, now she was totally hot.

I found myself actually alone with Debbie one afternoon and she began to cry when we had simply been talking about former times and our school days together.

"Debbie, what's wrong?" I asked. I couldn't stand to see this beautiful young woman in tears and my question and indication of concern only opened the floodgates and now the tears were really falling. Debbie began to really cry and she started to pour out to me all of the things her husband had done that had devastated her life. I went over to Debbie and hugged her against my chest, and she got my shirt wet from her tears streaming down from her eyes. Then, as I consoled her I began to feel really bad because while Debbie was baring her soul to me, I was getting turned on. I was getting a hardon from just being so close to Debbie and feeling her body tightly pressed against me. I wanted my cock to go down; I was supposed to be making a female high school friend feel better and instead I was getting aroused.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.