Getting Some Mommy Pussy - Cover

Getting Some Mommy Pussy

Copyright© 2003 by Tom Land

Chapter 8: Jennifer

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8: Jennifer - Tom sets out to find some hot horny mommies who need to be fucked. He's already got his sights on Lana, but before he can nail Lana (Making A Baby the Old-Fashioned Way), Karen presents herself and he jumps on the opportunity.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   Uncle   Niece   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Size  

Jennifer was very pregnant that day when I saw her. In fact, she was within only days of giving birth and like most young woman at that point, she was ready to have the baby and get the long nine months wait over.

Normally, when she's not seriously knocked up, Jennifer is a sexy petite attractive young woman and wife with a shapely compact figure and breasts in the moderate B-cup range. Jennifer had always been a sexy young woman but somehow her advanced state of pregnancy made her overwhelmingly sexy to me.

I had dropped by her house to give her some baby gifts and I had actually seen Jennifer earlier when she'd been about four months along. Now she was virtually full-term and Jennifer was looking hot. Her sexy breasts were sticking out very nicely under her maternity top and her very pregnant belly was really out there. I knew Jennifer didn't feel sexy and I only wished I could tell her how good she looked.

Jennifer made me some iced tea and we sat down to talk for a few minutes. I was just enjoying being with her and realized my cock was hard in my pants.

"Jennifer, what's it like at this point in your pregnancy as far as sex goes? Are you and your husband still making love?" I asked her.

"That's a major problem, Tom, I'm not getting any sex at all and most days I'm so horny I can hardly stand it," Jennifer said as I saw tears starting to form in her pretty eyes. I sat there, wanting to take her in my arms and at least console her that the time of her pregnancy was nearly over and then her husband would resume making love to her. I felt my cock growing even harder in my pants as I realized that while Jennifer's husband might not want her sexually in her present condition, I wanted to make love with Jennifer right then and there more than she'd ever believe.

I stood and walked over to where Jennifer was sitting. I leaned over, hugging her close against me and she really began to sob from just the caring loving touch I was giving her. I let Jennifer cry for a few moments and then I looked down, taking in the sexy view of this young expectant mother and I reached down, taking her by the hand and I helped her stand to her feet. I pulled her pregnant body close against mine and even though her large rounded belly was between us, I was able to give Jennifer a very warm and very sexy hug. I reached up, taking her chin in my hand and as I looked her in the eyes, I put my lips on hers and began to kiss her. At first, Jennifer was a bit surprised at my approach, but then as she felt my lips against hers, she began to respond. I let my lips do the persuading and as we stood there kissing, my hand moved up and covered her full swollen right breast. Her nipple instantly grew very perky under my touch and I wondered how long it had been since Jennifer had been touched intimately during the recent months of her pregnancy. I diddled her nipple and then I reached my other hand up to her chest, placing it over the perky full mound of her left tit. Jennifer began to moan and let me know that she loved my touch on her body. She loved having a caring man touching her body and telling her physically that she was a very desirable and very attractive young expectant mother.

I didn't know just what Jennifer and I would be able to do together in her advanced state of pregnancy but I knew I wanted to try everything. I took her hand and walked with her to the guest bedroom. I didn't want to defile her marital bed with our making love, but I did want to get her naked, eat her pussy and fuck her if she could handle that much sexual play. I had Jennifer sit on the edge of the bed and I unbuttoned her maternity top, and removed it, and then I got her out of her pants as well. Then, I started caressing and playing with her titties through her maternity bra and I got Jennifer to let me pull her panties off. Her pussy looked so inviting and I could see that she was very aroused, I was sure from the touching and kissing we'd just been doing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.