Getting Some Mommy Pussy - Cover

Getting Some Mommy Pussy

Copyright© 2003 by Tom Land

Chapter 7: Jenny

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7: Jenny - Tom sets out to find some hot horny mommies who need to be fucked. He's already got his sights on Lana, but before he can nail Lana (Making A Baby the Old-Fashioned Way), Karen presents herself and he jumps on the opportunity.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   Uncle   Niece   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Size  

Jenny was a married mother of one little boy and she'd given birth about nine months earlier. I'd known her and her husband before they'd married and I'd always thought Jenny was very sexy. She was a medium height young woman with very dark long hair and a beautiful face, pretty eyes and full voluptuous lips that made you fall in love with her at first sight. But it was Jenny's nice mature figure that got my attention. Before she'd married Bill, she'd had a nice rack of tits as a young woman in her early 20s and then her breasts seemed to grow even larger and fuller when she'd gotten married. I don't know the truth about claims I've heard about women's breasts getting bigger but one thing was for sure -- when Jenny conceived and then went through pregnancy and having her little boy, she had a very nice set of full rounded tits.

I sat one evening across the table from Jenny in a meeting and it was all I could do to keep from drooling due to the hotness of Jenny's sexy full breasts inside the blouse she'd worn that night. She had one of the nicest sets of tits on a young woman in her early 20s that I'd ever seen. I wanted her bad. One thing I knew about Jenny was that she'd breastfed her baby and she was still nursing at the nine month point. I think that's incredibly sexy when I see a mommy and I know that her nice rack of tits are being used to feed her growing baby. That's hot.

I managed to get myself appointed to a committee of three people and one of the other people on the assignment was Jenny. I hoped this would turn out like I wanted it to and sure enough, in about 3 weeks, I found myself meeting one night in Jenny's home and the other person wasn't able to come that evening. When I knocked on the door to Jenny's home, she came to the door and invited me in. We immediately set to work on what we were supposed to do and during the next three hours, I was able to just relish being there close to Jenny and alone with her. She seemed oblivious to what I was thinking and doing, and when we'd finished what we needed to accomplish, Jenny offered me a nice cup of coffee and some cake she'd made that afternoon. I readily agreed to anything that would keep me there in her presence longer.

It was when I asked Jenny how her husband enjoyed having their baby boy that I got my foot into a topic that led to the next two hours we were together. When I asked her that, Jenny tried to answer and then she broke down as tears began to pool in her eyes and then she started to sob as she not only told me that her husband didn't really enjoy being a father, but that he also hardly ever touched her anymore. How many times have I heard that from new mothers? I feel like shaking these guys who won't make love to the mother of their babies but then I just settle for taking advantage of the situation and fucking them myself. I feel like I always come out the huge winner in the end.

Jenny had changed from her clothes she'd worn to work that day into a very bust-emphasizing white pullover sweater and a pair of jeans. As Jenny and I had been working together that evening, I'd noticed the size and shape of her full and very nicely rounded breasts, and I'd wanted so much to seduce her and take her to bed. When she started crying and spilling out the loneliness and desperation she'd been feeling for months now, I knew I was almost inside her panties at that point. I was so right.

As I'd watched Jenny, I'd noticed how from time to time during the evening her nipples would stick out very prominently. I was pretty sure it was just excitement and possibly cool air blowing on her body, but then maybe she'd been wanting exactly what I'd been wanting all night -- a roll in the hay with her. I'd soon find out.

When Jenny began to cry, I took her in my arms and pulled her close to me, and I quickly let my lips find hers and I started kissing her very warmly and passionately. Then, I let my hand slide up from beside my body and I covered her right breast, letting my hand smoothly squeeze her tit and let her know that I was a caring man who wanted her sexually and very intimately. I wanted her to know she was in safe hands, but that I wanted to fuck her. I didn't want there to be any secrets; I was a normal red-blooded man and she was a very attractive young mother and I wanted her very passionately.

I had noticed before her pregnancy that Jenny had been wearing some of those breast-conforming bras that give a very rounded appearance, but since she'd been pregnant and nursing, Jenny had been wearing the softer, less conforming bras to allow her milk-swollen breasts the additional comfort and support they needed. One thing very nice was with her nursing her baby, now Jenny wore nursing bras that allowed her the nursing flap to give her baby boy access to her nipples without taking off the entire bra. But that night, there was no baby-nursing going to take place. Yeah, I have every intention of suckling on Jenny's lactating titties but it was going to happen with her naked sexy tits fully exposed.

I wanted to fuck Jenny's brains out. I held her close, I let her cry her eyes out and then when I felt like she was over the moment of crisis in letting me know how unhappy and how desperate she felt, I made my move. I lifted Jenny's lips to mine, kissing her and letting her know that at that moment it didn't matter whether her husband gave her the attention she needed or not. At this moment, she was the focus of my attentions and I was going to make her feel every bit the sexy, attractive and very desirable young mother that she was to me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.