Getting Some Mommy Pussy - Cover

Getting Some Mommy Pussy

Copyright© 2003 by Tom Land

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Tom sets out to find some hot horny mommies who need to be fucked. He's already got his sights on Lana, but before he can nail Lana (Making A Baby the Old-Fashioned Way), Karen presents herself and he jumps on the opportunity.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   Uncle   Niece   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Size  

The more "mommy pussy" I got, the more I wanted. I was finding the different mothers I'd fucked some of the hottest women I'd ever been in bed with. I know that once any woman has a baby and as it grows into a child, she's tired more and has her hands full but many people and many husbands assume that a mother doesn't have the normal and very sexy needs and wants that she did before the guy knocked her up and she became pregnant. Wrong, wrong, wrong -- a million times over.

All of the women I've mentioned I'd been with were so hot and so sexy. I wish I could have continued fucking all of them regularly. Alas, that usually doesn't happen. They either really become too possessive and I have to break things off or they find another guy and fucking them would become a real problem for them and for me. But whenever one sexy mother has faded from my life, usually one or more seem to pop up equally as hot and horny.

Emily and I continued to fuck on many occasions for the next three years and I can't be sure, but during that time she had 2 more babies and one or both of them might have been created during our times in bed together. Emily went from being a somewhat inexperienced and not very confident lover with me to a woman who was one of the most ardent and lusty lovers I'd ever been to bed with. Maybe I'll returned to Emily and me sometime and tell you about her, but let's move on to another very sexy "mommy" that I've had the pleasure of being with on many occasions. This one was Pamela and she was the mother of four daughters. All I could think about when I'd come to know Pamela and began meeting her for sexual liaisons was what her four daughters might grow up to be like if they took after their mother.

I first met Pamela when I went to one of the middle school's soccer games. She had her four daughters by then and they ranged in age from 12 down to one who was only a little over a year old. I was amazed when I not only found out that Pamela actually had a 12-year old but that she'd also given birth for the fourth time only a year earlier. If you know what I'm saying, this woman was sexy and it was awesome to know that she seemed to have it together as a woman, a mother and a wife.

After seeing Pamela in the viewing stands after that first soccer game, I started going back time after time in hopes of seeing this sexy woman again. Let me describe Pamela for you. She's about 5'10" tall and she's got a very nice set of full large breasts crowing her chest. Her figure looks pretty well maintained and she's hot in whatever she wears. Whether it's jeans, pants or a dress, Pamela is very sexy and she's a delight to look at. Her hair is rather short, brunette, and Pamela has one of the sexiest Southern accents I've ever heard on any woman. It turned out that she'd been born in Mississippi and she was still carrying the accent with her to prove it even though she now lived in the eastern part of Virginia.

I struggled for several weeks to figure out how to ensure a sexual rendezvous with Pamela, given the size of her family and her daily schedule. But then I discovered that she was going out of town for a few days on a business trip for a company that she did some contracting work with and I knew the out-of-town setting was just what I needed to work my craft of seduction on this attractive woman in her early 30s. She was a very sexy mommy and I wanted to see if she was as hot as she seemed to be to me.

I managed in a roundabout way to find out where Pamela would be staying during her two nights out of town, and I ensured that I'd booked a room in the same hotel. Then, a day before Pamela went on her trip, I went to the nearby city and got familiar with the setting there to ensure the success of my intended seduction of this sexy brunette. Sure enough, the afternoon that I expected her, Pamela showed up at the hotel and I managed to just walk by the hotel check-in counter as she was getting her own room key.

"Hi, Pamela, what brings you here?" I asked as though I was totally surprised to find her in the same hotel where I was staying. I had fabricated some reasons to be there so I'd have a convincing story, and when I asked Pamela if she'd brought her family with her, she told me, "No, I'm on my own, I left the girls at home with their father." Darn!! Imagine that!!!

I casually mentioned that I was going to a nice restaurant nearby our hotel for dinner that night and I asked if Pamela would like to join me. She seemed relieved that she wouldn't have to eat her dinner alone that night and readily agreed to meet me at 7:00 to drive over to the restaurant.

When I met Pamela at the agreed upon time, she had changed from her pants and top she'd driven over in to a nice and what I thought was a very sexy looking dress. I especially liked the dress she'd chosen because with her sexy large breasts, Pamela's dress was almost calculated to treat me to a nice evening of enjoying one heck of a hot view of her awesome cleavage. I wasn't quite sure what Pamela's mindset was but I was already finding that I enjoyed her taste in clothes, I loved that she was comfortable meeting me for dinner, and I was hoping she was more than agreeable to a little "out of town sex play" that we'd keep just between ourselves.

Pamela agreed to let me pay for her dinner even though she was on an expense account and a business trip. I knew that offering to treat her and letting her order what she wanted would help me in the area of seducing Pamela later in the evening. I wasn't wrong at all about that.

Our table conversation started out on fairly neutral and safe topics such as the soccer team, her family and her contracting work. Then, we talked a bit about me and what I did, and then we began to talk about each other and our personal histories. That was when I could see that I was getting my foot in the door with Pamela and I could gradually see her thawing from the public persona of wife and mommy and business woman to a more natural mature woman in her 30s who had some needs of her own. And I sensed that some of those sexual and intimacy needs were not being met.

On two different occasions during our meal, Pamela treated me to know only a nice peek at her sexy cleavage but she really began to send me signals that she knew what I wanted from her and that she was becoming increasingly desirous of the same sort of things. On one occasion early in the meal, she'd excused herself to go to the ladies room and when she settled back into her chair, Pamela bent straight over in front of me, giving me a very nice glance right down the bodice of her dress. I felt my cock twitch in response as I saw not only the sexy fullness of her breasts but that she had a very sexy black bra on underneath that dress. And once later in the meal, I had to go to the bathroom myself and when I came back, I stood beside her and glanced right down inside the top of her dress. My cock was visibly hard in my pants at that point, and I hoped that Pamela was noticing.

Eventually we maneuvered our conversation around to some rather blatant and obviously sexual topics and I noticed at one point that Pamela's nipples were both hard and pressed firmly against her dress. Even through the cups of her bra, her nipples poked out and there was no ignoring it. I loved that Pamela was getting turned on because it wasn't cool at all in that restaurant.

When we finished our meal and our dessert, I drove us back to our hotel, and as we got on the elevator, I asked Pamela if she'd like to come to my room and enjoy a drink with me. She readily agreed; I'm sure thinking that since no one knew we were together this evening, no one would know that we'd spent part of the evening in my hotel room.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.