Getting Some Mommy Pussy - Cover

Getting Some Mommy Pussy

Copyright© 2003 by Tom Land

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Tom sets out to find some hot horny mommies who need to be fucked. He's already got his sights on Lana, but before he can nail Lana (Making A Baby the Old-Fashioned Way), Karen presents herself and he jumps on the opportunity.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   Uncle   Niece   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Size  

One episode with Emily hadn't been nearly enough to suit me nor her I could tell as she'd said goodbye and gone off down the hall to feed her newborn baby while I got dressed to leave her house that afternoon. I managed to get back around to Emily's again about three days later, and this time our sex session was much much hotter than the first had been. The first was in the "lusty quickie" style but this one went on for two hours and I could tell there was "a pregnancy's worth" of sexual needs being made while she was in my arms.

When I knocked on the back door to Emily's home that afternoon, she greeted me with the newborn in her arms and told me quickly that her little boy was off visiting his grandmother for the afternoon. Her mom had taken him, promising that she wanted Emily to have some relaxation time from both the toddler and the newborn at the same time. Granny had no idea that what she'd really done was arrange for Emily to be able to spend a couple of care-free hours fucking with me. It didn't matter what Granny knew -- she wanted Emily to relax and that she was going to be doing.

"Would you like to watch me feed the baby before we spend some time by ourselves?" Emily asked as she walked over to the nearby couch and unbuttoned her blouse, revealing that she had on bra on underneath it. She told me that she found nursing her babies to be very sensual and erotic and she thought maybe I'd enjoy watching her enjoying herself while the baby had its "mommy snack" on her breasts. I felt my cock jump at the sexy invitation to watch Emily bare her breast and allow her baby to lock its lips over her titties and suckle to its heart's content.

I loved how sexy Emily's body was and seeing her pulled back the left side of her blouse and having her dark nipples revealed was so hot. I loved it and the hardon it gave me. Emily's little one didn't' realize what a treat it was enjoying but I found myself growing impatient quickly for the infant to get its fill so I could enjoy the rest of what Emily lactating breasts were producing now in the early weeks after she'd given birth. Emily had settled herself in the corner of the couch where she was comfortable and she gently held her nursing baby and seemed in another world as she felt the tug of her child's lips firmly drawing her mother's milk from her breasts. Watching her was one of the sexiest sights I'd ever witnessed.

When Emily knew the baby had fed all it wanted, she stood and went down the hallway to put the baby in its bed after she'd burped it and the baby could sleep for a couple of hours. She left her blouse hanging undone and loose the entire time, and when she returned to the family room, she walked straight into my arms.

Before Emily returned to me, however, she had removed something and that was her jeans and the panties she'd had on when I'd arrived. I was so hot for Emily when she returned and I could instantly tell the sexy nature of this young woman that I'd so recently met. Her pussy was very wet and I suspected that was mostly from the sensual stimulation of her baby's nursing and in addition, the anticipation of our fuck together. I took Emily in my arms, sliding my left hand quickly up under the looseness of her blouse and covered her swelling right breast with my firm hand. My other hand went around behind her petite figure and cupped the nicely curved roundness of her tight ass. Emily was one tight compact little package of sexy woman. I pulled her lips to mine and we began kissing as I caressed and fondled her full milk-producing titties. I leaned further down, locking my lips over the lactating nipple of her left breast and then I moved Emily over towards the couch behind her, and let her ass gently settle downward until I could kneel between her legs and bury my face in between her sexy thighs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.