Getting Some Mommy Pussy - Cover

Getting Some Mommy Pussy

Copyright© 2003 by Tom Land

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Tom sets out to find some hot horny mommies who need to be fucked. He's already got his sights on Lana, but before he can nail Lana (Making A Baby the Old-Fashioned Way), Karen presents herself and he jumps on the opportunity.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   Uncle   Niece   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Size  

Have you ever seen one of these sexy young women who are married and already have one or two children and they look so young that you'd think they were still in high school?? Do you know what I'm talking about?? They blow your mind because you look at this baby in their arms and you find yourself thinking it's not possible that this young woman is even child-bearing age herself.

That was my experience a year ago with sexy sweet Emily. Emily was the cutest, and most petitely sexy young woman I've ever seen, and she'd not only had one child but she'd just given birth to her second baby. I could hardly believe this very young looking woman was capable of conceiving and being pregnant for nine months, much less giving birth -- but there was the proof as she led one little child by the hand and was carrying the new baby in her arms. Emily has the kind of natural beauty and sexiness that makes an instant impression on you. She sure did make that impression on me, and it was quickly evidenced by the raging hardon it produced in my groin.

The first time I saw Emily she was wearing a very sexy pullover sweater that did everything to show off her chest that I'd want a sweater to. I loved the outstanding tits she had on her chest, and only wished she'd bend over and let me see what her goodies really looked like. Her titties weren't overly big but on her very petite and short frame, they looked totally luscious. I wanted more than anything to find out what they looked like naked of any clothing or bra at all. How to get to Emily and fuck her was the challenge facing me.

I had been in the local grocery store with Emily and saw her loading up her shopping cart and so I walked over and offered to help her since she had her hands more than full with the toddler and the babe-in-arms. She was tickled to death to have my assistance. I let her put one child in the seat of the grocery cart and she carried the other one, walking alongside the cart as I pushed it out to her car.

"Emily, I have a problem. If I load these groceries up, you're going to have to fight with them and your kids when you get home. Would you mind if I just go along with you guys and then you can bring me back here to pick up my car when we get you all delivered?" I asked.

"Hey, that's a great idea," she agreed, and so she got in the driver's seat after she'd buckled both the kids into the kiddie seats while I loaded all the groceries into the trunk of her vehicle.

I'd love to take you through the long and drawn out process of how I managed to seduce Emily that very afternoon, but let me cut to the chase and tell you that I got to Emily's place and we got both the kids and the groceries all safely in the house. Then, Emily said that both kids were tired and ready for naps so she put both of them to bed and came back into the kitchen to put groceries away. She'd asked me if I was in any big hurry to go back to the grocery and, of course, I played totally innocent and said I was in no hurry at all. Little did she know what was screaming through my naughty brain as I'd seen her take off her coat, and she was flitting around the kitchen in that sexy sweater and a pair of very nicely fitting jeans.

I stood there against Emily's kitchen table after we'd put all the groceries away and returned her kitchen to the clean appearance it had when we'd arrived. I hoped now that Emily was somehow seeing that she'd given me a big hardon and I had something inside my jeans that I wanted very much for her to have, too.

I stood taking in Emily's very hot and cute figure and I knew that I wasn't going to be able to resist making an overt approach to her very soon. Whenever she'd move or twist, her sexy titties were so obvious underneath her bust-conforming sweater and I could see there was very little fat or extra weight on this babe's body. One thing I suddenly thought about was that Emily's husband might return soon and I needed to act now or possibly lose this chance.

"Emily," I said in an effort to draw her attention to me without blurting out that I thought she was one of the hottest mommies I'd ever known. My cock was throbbing and pressed tightly against my crotch and I walked over to her, reached up and put a hand on her left shoulder, and we stood there when I watched that she didn't pull back or react negatively to my initial physical touch.

Then, I let my left and move up onto Emily's rounded right breast through her sweater and the material of her bra cup underneath it. Emily's eyes softly closed and she let a sigh of hot lustiness slip from her lips at the feel of my very intimate touch on her chest. Emily was as willing and hot for this to happen as I was. I pressed ahead now knowing that she was open to my seduction of her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.