Getting Some Mommy Pussy - Cover

Getting Some Mommy Pussy

Copyright© 2003 by Tom Land

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Tom sets out to find some hot horny mommies who need to be fucked. He's already got his sights on Lana, but before he can nail Lana (Making A Baby the Old-Fashioned Way), Karen presents herself and he jumps on the opportunity.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   Uncle   Niece   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Size  

One of the sexiest pieces of "mommy pussy" I ever got was with my own sister, Janet, after she'd had her second baby. Janet and I had never been sexual or intimate with each other at all until that time one late winter afternoon when I'd gone over to her house and ended up fucking her only a few months after she'd given birth to her second baby. It was one of the sexiest fucks I've ever experienced, and yeah, it was with my own flesh-and-blood sister.

Janet's got a flaming head of red hair and it's gorgeous on her. Even when we were siblings, I thought Janet was so cute even though she had the typical temper and anger outbursts of a redhead. She could be a real pisser whenever she didn't get her way. But, we both grew up and when Janet was about 20 years old, she got married to Larry and had a baby within a couple of years. A couple of years more, she had her second child, a little boy and it seems that after she'd gotten pregnant with the second baby, her husband basically quit showing her any intimacy or physical attention at all. That's when I came into the picture.

When Janet began puberty and she began to develop in every way that a teenager girl does as she enters her young womanhood, I stood in awe as I watched Janet change, day by day, from a girl into a very sexy and very gorgeous young woman. She grew very nice rounded breasts and her figure was hot and she dressed to emphasize that. She was extremely popular in high school, being a cheerleader her last three years. I was pleased to be Janet's brother but I never did anything to try to make my sexual fantasies about my redheaded sister turn into a reality.

While I never made any overtures to Janet, I used to lie in bed at night and jack off, imagining what it would be like to go down the hallway and climb into bed with Janet. If you're the brother of a teenage girl, I don't care what they do, you're going to see their developing bodies and you're going to see them in various stages of undress no matter how careful they might be. And, if you're sneaky like me, you can get around and catch glimpses of your sexy young sister in her bra and panties or even partially naked if you're really lucky. I did all those things and every time I caught a brief glimpse of Janet in bra and panties or nighty, it would make me so horny I could hardly wait to jack off as I imagined having my cock buried inside her pretty red-bushed pussy.

Well, the years passed and after she'd had her second baby, I had gone by to visit Janet a couple of times and see this cute little nephew and my gorgeous little niece that Janet have carried and given birth to. When I saw Janet after she'd had her little boy, I loved how sexy she looked. Janet was very attractive and she had very nicely full and rounded tits as a result of not only the baby she'd just had but she'd also picked up nearly a bra cup in size. There was nothing else for it -- Janet was one very hot and very sexy woman as a mother of two.

I'd called to tell her I was coming over for a visit that afternoon so I could ensure I'd catch her at home. When I got there, she didn't respond to the knock but she'd told me that in case she was feeding the baby to just help myself and come on in. I did just that.

I got inside the house and yelled, "Hey, Janet, I'm here" and then made myself comfortable in her kitchen by getting myself a glass of ice water to quench a thirst I'd had for a couple of hours. When Janet walked into the kitchen to find me a few minutes later, she was rebuttoning her blouse and putting it back inside her jeans where I knew she'd had it undone and probably even off so she could breastfeed her baby boy. Now that was one sexy thought, my sexy sister Janet feeding her baby with the mother's milk from her own breasts. I could feel my cock growing hard as I thought about the reality of what that would look like and what it would be like to actually be able to suck on Janet's lactating tits.

"Hi, sis," I cheerfully greeted Janet as I stood there admiring her innate and sexy beauty as a new mother for the second time. I've never seen a woman look so good pregnant or after giving birth as Janet had the first time, and it was true again. She looked good and I felt my cock growing hard in my pants. At first, I hoped she didn't notice my hardon growing there in my groin, but later I found that I hoped Janet did see that she turned me on.

I loved how sexy and full Janet's breasts were inside her blouse and the nursing bra I was sure she was wearing. I could only imagine how sexy Janet's lactating breasts would look naked. I felt so envious of her new baby boy and his regular opportunity to suckle on my sexy sister's titties.

"How have things been going for you, Janet?" I asked in an effort to break the ice and just spend a few minutes talking to my sister in the aftermath of her recent pregnancy and all that goes with having a new baby in the house. I didn't want her suffering from any postpartum depression or anything like that. But, of course, my visiting her and just talking to her couldn't necessarily prevent that either.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.