Getting Some Mommy Pussy - Cover

Getting Some Mommy Pussy

Copyright© 2003 by Tom Land

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Tom sets out to find some hot horny mommies who need to be fucked. He's already got his sights on Lana, but before he can nail Lana (Making A Baby the Old-Fashioned Way), Karen presents herself and he jumps on the opportunity.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   Uncle   Niece   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Size  

I got my shot at Lana not too many weeks after she'd given birth to her second child, a daughter. I couldn't help myself imagining what a sexy young lady her newborn girl would be in about 18-20 years and made a note to myself to look up Lana's daughter when that time rolled around. By that time I'd probably be too old to take advantage of the opportunity but you never know when you might get another shot at horny young pussy. And by then I'd only be in my mid to late 40s and still more than able (perhaps more than the young bucks) to give a 20-year old horny thing the thrill of her young sexual life. That would be something for the future -- tonight, now her mommy Lana was the object of my hot lusty sexual desires.

I'd known Lana for several years and had lusted for her but her recent pregnancy had thrust her back foremost in my attentions like nothing else possibly could. There's something about a sexy woman getting knocked up that really accentuates her hotness and her mature womanhood for any man. I'd learned she was expecting one day when I met her on the sidewalk and her obviously advanced pregnant belly was impossible to miss.

Lana hadn't had a baby in eight hears and I think she was so proud she was knocked up again that she wanted all the world to know it. As I stood talking to her, I could almost hear her saying, "Hey, I'm pregnant again! My husband slid his big dick in my pussy, fucked me good and came inside me. I'm pregnant and going to have a baby!"

When I saw Lana again after her baby's arrival, I was amazed at how trim and petite she looked, but the first thing that caught my eyes was the nicely rounded full B-cup size breasts inside her top. Those were the result of her pregnancy and the fact that she was still very much nursing her 2-month old baby daughter. Yummy!!

I wanted to take Lana off into a bedroom then and fuck her so badly I could hardly stand it. Those rounded proud tits were just begging for a man's hands and mouth on them. I could almost feel her perky nipples under my hands and tongue playing over them.

About two weeks later I was at a party in someone's home and I noticed Lana and her husband were both there. I was determined to either seduce Lana or get her to want me to so badly that she'd agree to meet me soon. Lana was wearing a very nice short dress that had a low-cup scoop neck and came several inches above her knees. I knew if she ever bent over, the neck on her dress would show off those glorious post-baby swollen tits she now had. Sure enough, not 10 minutes later, Lana was standing near me, and when she bent over once, not only did her dress gape forward but her bra allowed me to see her dark nipples inside the bra cups. Fantastic view!

I thought I'd try something with Lana that I'd done a few times before. I'd been boldly lusty and sexy talking to her and see what results I achieved. I would tell her how she affected me.

"Lana, you're really looking sexy tonight. I have to tell you that being pregnant really looked good on you," I said as I watched to gauge Lana's reactions to my being so forward with her.

Lana's response was a sexy warm smile but almost a response of incredulity.

"Really, Tom, you thought I was sexy while I was expecting?" Lana said as she rose to the bait.

"Oh you bet," I said as I hoped she could see the bulge of my hard cock in my pants. "You made me so horny that I was jealous of your husband. I wanted to have you all to myself, even after you were knocked up, Lana," I added.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.