Getting Some Mommy Pussy - Cover

Getting Some Mommy Pussy

Copyright© 2003 by Tom Land

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Tom sets out to find some hot horny mommies who need to be fucked. He's already got his sights on Lana, but before he can nail Lana (Making A Baby the Old-Fashioned Way), Karen presents herself and he jumps on the opportunity.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   Uncle   Niece   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Size  

Karen's a mother of two -- a boy and a girl -- and she's much sexier and hotter as a mother with children than she ever was before she had babies. In earlier pictures, you can just see the sexy woman waiting to blossom forth when she first becomes a mommy.

There's nothing like getting knocked up to help move a young woman from being merely a babe into a nicely shaped, sexy mommy. Pregnancy does wonders for a woman's curves, her full breasts, and her much increased need for hot lusty sex. Take it from me -- I've bedded countless "mommies" and I can tell you that they've been the best.

Remember Lana in "Making a Baby The Old-Fashioned Way"? Well, she had her baby just a few weeks ago and I saw Lana again the other night and she's looking amazingly hot. As I was standing there with her holding her new baby girl, I noticed how very rounded and prominent her breasts are now and I'm quite sure she's nursing her baby and that's making her figure even sexier and more well defined than before her pregnancy. I'm very hopeful that I'll have the chance to seduce this new mother again in the very near future.

Back to my mommy/friend, Karen. She's a very normal looking but very wholesomely sexy woman and mother. And I've recently had the chance to fuck her at least 4 separate times and the way our first sexual liaison came about is very erotic. Like it happens in many cases, Karen's husband had begun to fall short in giving her the sexual and physical attentions that she needed and craved. I happened to meet her one evening in the local grocery store and struck up a totally innocent conversation over the different cuts of beef in the meat department. The next thing I knew, I found myself eyeing Karen and checking out the nice breasts on her chest. She had one of the nicest sets of tits I've ever seen on a young woman and when I discovered that she was a mother of two I wasn't even surprised. Her babies had made their mommy a very very sexy woman.

It's amazing how you can pick up on signals that another person is sending you if you're only paying attention. It didn't take me 5 minutes talking to Karen to know that she wasn't getting any loving and attention at home. I could feel my cock hardening in my pants as I realized that once again, I was finding a precious jewel that her idiotic husband was ignoring and going to lose if he wasn't very careful. I do not go around breaking up homes and stealing men's wives, but I do take advantage of the available sexual opportunities presented to me and if I'm confronted by a sexy woman who's not getting it from her man, I'm determined that I'll give it to her. And Karen was falling right into that mold.

I actually started my affair with Karen by asking her if she'd like to have lunch together sometime and just talk. She agreed and the day she met me for lunch, she looked irresistible. I couldn't believe how normally dressed she was and yet how fucking hot she looked to me. Karen's a blouse type of woman -- nearly every time I saw her or was with her, she was wearing very nice and very sexy blouses. Nothing skanky or slutty but her blouses showed off her sexy full C-cup breasts like none I'd ever seen on any other woman. The day of our lunch date, she was wearing a sort of silver colored blouse and I could hardly do anything but stare at her awesome chest. I didn't want to be too obvious but my cock was harder than a flagpole in my pants.

By the time we'd finished eating and "talking", Karen didn't go back home but she followed me to the closest motel and I booked a room and in we went to take care of business. I wasted no time once the door closed behind us. Karen had obviously met me for lunch with the distinct possibility of an affair on her mind. I wasn't naive and I didn't kid myself that I was the only one of us harboring sexy and naughty thoughts. I think Karen probably showed up at that restaurant with a wet pussy and hard nipples and the overwhelming desire to get herself laid. I was going to be the luckiest guy in town that afternoon.

Karen had actually worn that sexy silver-colored blouse and a matching navy blue skirt that reached just above her knees. No one seeing her would say that she'd dressed inappropriately at all -- and I wouldn't have either. But she sure looked hot.

I took Karen by the hand, leading her over to the side of the bed, and then I stood there in front of her, gently and firmly starting to undo every single button on the front of her blouse. Her full rounded sexy breasts were pressed firmly but not overly against her blouse and when I started getting it nearly halfway undone, I began to see that she had on a very sexy black lace bra underneath. My hard cock was raging when I saw that she'd worn black lingerie. I didn't remember telling her but that was such a huge turn-on for me. I wondered if her panties were matching and I hastened to find out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.