Silent Night - Cover

Silent Night

by Nokoi

Copyright© 2003 by Nokoi

Incest Sex Story: Rachel Brandon has a fantasy of a jolly gentleman to visit her on Christmas Eve. Her fantasy comes true, in due time.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Cheating   Incest   Daughter   Grand Parent   First   Masturbation   .

Rachel Brandon sat by the fireplace, waiting for the jolly man that had come to visit her every Christmas since she was sixteen. She waited and worried. Was this the year that he didn't return? Was this the year that she finally got pregnant and had his child?

As the night wore on, the 28 year old mother of two wonderful little boys asked herself if she was just wasting her time. It had been 12 years since that first visit, and each year she fell more in love with the man with the white beard.


A sixteen year old Rachel sat in her room, getting ready for bed the night before Christmas. She had developed into a lovely young lady recently. Since her father died, her mother had a hard time providing everything that a young lady wanted but she was never without clothes, food, housing and the basic necessities.

Her auburn hair shone as she brushed it, the same routine every night. She brushed and brushed until her hair shone like pure silk. Sitting naked in front of the dressing table, she set down the brush when she finished. She knew that her body was perfect. The other girls in school were always trying to put her down because she wasn't rich, but she knew the truth. They were jealous because their boyfriends, bothers and fathers were all drooling over her hot little body. She had managed to maintain her virginity throughout the last few years, but her own desires were making it harder to do.

Sighing, she slid onto her bed and lay on her back. She felt so horny all the time, it was so distracting during the day but oh so delicious at night. Her hands rubbed down her ribs, touching gently like a feather. She wanted release so bad, but it felt so much better when she built herself up. Her hands moved along her body and rubbed across her breasts. Her nipples instantly popped up, her body began to tingle in pleasure. As she caressed herself, her mind thought to a man that she loved. He was strong, virile, and was so commanding. He was perfection to her. Her fingers brushed across her pussy. Her mind felt like it was burning, her breath came shorter.

Turning her attention to her mind's perfect man, her hands rubbed along the outside of labia. Her body was beginning to show a slight sweat, glowing like the moonlight shining off of fresh snow. She could feel her oncoming orgasm as her fingers flew up and down her cute slit. Lost in her passion, her hands moved of their own accord. They teased, tugged, and finally zeroed in on her clit. Her orgasm sprang up and washed over her, she convulsed on her bed. Her silent scream made her mouth tense up and twitch, her body was stiff like a statue of pleasure.

As she came down from her cum, she heard a gentle shuffling outside of her room. Knowing that her mother was asleep already, she became mildly concerned and snuck her head out of her room to see what the noise was. Standing in the room was a jolly, older gentleman. His silver hair that hung to his shoulders was unmistakable; his stance let her know immediately who it was. Her dream lover was standing in her home. His red jacket and rosy cheeks were just as she had remembered during all of her fantasies. Rachel knew that she would have him tonight.

She snuck up behind him and slipped a hug around his waist. He spun, surprised at the interruption. Her kiss quickly brought recognition to his tired mind, and he returned it with his own special intensity. As his beard rubbed along her cheek, Rachel's head swam with the emotions rolling through her hormone driven, teenaged body; her fantasy was coming true.

She stepped back from the gentleman, slid the dressing robe from her shoulders and presented herself to her man. His eyes widened as she told him of her love and fantasies, he trembled with excitement from the very notion that the young girl wanted him. He stood slowly, his eyes searching hers for the slightest glimpse of hesitation. Finding none, he slipped out of his clothes. He also had dreamed of this, but never had entertained the notion that a lovely girl such as this would come to him.

They made passionate love for several hours: Tasting, touching, and exploring their worlds together. Finally, as all good things must, their time came to an end. Despite his protests, she extracted a promise for him to return to her every year.


6 years later.

Since their last time, she had gotten married, but that was of no consequence when it came to her Christmas lover. She met him as always in the living room. This year she had another surprise; she was pregnant. It was her husbands, and the fact of infidelity never crossed her mind. Her lover was coming, and that was all that mattered.

Upon his arrival, they began their illicit loving. For two hours they touched and tasted and partook of each others bodies. Also for two hours, they had an unknown observer. Upon her lover's departure, she was confronted by her husband. The words were tense; angry even. In the end, she told her husband that she needed this. It was her very existence. The intellectual in him understood her needs, the male ego didn't.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.